Terminator vs GT500 Shootout Roll call

02SilverStreak

Twin Screwed!
Established Member
I am Nitro324 on modularfords.com and will be attending this as well with my 2012 GT500. I also happen to live in the BG area as well.

csx2396

Established Member
If we come and that is a big if that would be fun. This will be your last chance its going back on the street. Too many cars dont really have time for her anymore. Can we come with the body in white disquised as a gt500 lol

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
If we come and that is a big if that would be fun. This will be your last chance its going back on the street. Too many cars dont really have time for her anymore. Can we come with the body in white disquised as a gt500 lol

I didn't mean us specifically...haha but yea would be fun. so no more track? I was hoping to hang out again in the fall and at least get another shot. lol

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
34 days ! ` ish

hell yea!!!!

Tom...when are you planning to go down? Im sure Im going a bit early for most but I was trying to head down Tuesday sometime to get there for Wed morning or afternoon to get in some sigh seeing with the gf

BTW people.....only a few days left to reserve those rooms!!

ferrarokid

Established Member
hell yea!!!!

Tom...when are you planning to go down? Im sure Im going a bit early for most but I was trying to head down Tuesday sometime to get there for Wed morning or afternoon to get in some sigh seeing with the gf

BTW people.....only a few days left to reserve those rooms!!

I was thinking leaving wed am, but let me check with my co-pilot & see If he can leave a day early ..

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I was thinking leaving wed am, but let me check with my co-pilot & see If he can leave a day early ..

no biggie...I told the gf we could check some stuff out one day. Nashville is only an hour away and she loves country music so that works out. Just tossing it out there for anyone traveling.

We will also be going in on Thursday to setup

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM. After that the rate is back to normal. Reserve NOW and cancel later if need be!!

Hotel info!

Fairfield Inn by Marriott
1940 Mel Browning St.
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Phone: (270) 782-6933

I got 30 rooms from September 29th (Thursday) to October 3rd (Monday). Some of you will stay less which is fine.

Room rate is $69 a night!!! 12 miles form the track and right on the highway.

Just call and say your with the Posi Performance Shootout and your in!!!

We have until August 28th to fill them and then the rate goes away so receive your room now!!

any problems or questions ask for Andrew or shoot me a pm.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Raffle for a free Race Port which includes any Terminator or GT500 with a stock "nonported" Eaton, throttle body, and plenum/elbow for anyone that enters this and races in the class. You have to race in the actual Race and not just qualifying. We'll raffle to see who wins and then you just send in your blower, tb, and plenum to be ported afterwards. All you pay is shipping to and from.:thumbsup:

Given away by Posi Performance

My guess would be your odds are 1 in 20 tops so those are pretty good at over $580 of free work.

Come on out and enjoy racing at the NMRA World Finals. It's going to be a blast.:banana:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
When are the New Englanders heading down?
Jake, your leaving Tuesday right?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Today is the last day to reserve your rooms (for the $69/night rate).

:eek:

Call them up man!! You can always cancel later if need be

If anyone didn't get a room by tonight let me know and I can see what we can do or call and ask for Andy at the hotel.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
When are the New Englanders heading down?
Jake, your leaving Tuesday right?

I'm leaving sometime Tuesday. Probably earlier now. I'm going early to give the gf a little time to sight see (Nashville)

Users who are viewing this thread