Terminator vs GT500 Shootout Roll call

rodfarva

Established Member
Still slaving away to get mine ready...the ol' lady will certainly be happy when this event is over. I've tried to prepare her for the fact that the drag racing season doesn't actually end here until mid-November.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I wanna play batter for the terminator crowd, am I eligible with a motorswap?

I would love a link to the rules. Do I have the potential to do good at an event like this, any thoughts? I'd get a cage, slicks and skinnies if I decided to enter.

Current mods:
-5.4 .020 overbore
-3.08 rear (7k in 3rd=140mph+)
-Axel's, diff, bushings, brace, coil overs
-7000rpm redline
-wotbox/2step at 10#'s
-battery in trunk
-twin 57's up to 25#'s
-2in2out intercooled; 91 deg iat's hot
-magnafuel custom return style
-3450lbs wet no driver
-900+whp on 116 with a safe tune around 23#'s
-decent driver mod

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I wanna play batter for the terminator crowd, am I eligible with a motorswap?

I would love a link to the rules. Do I have the potential to do good at an event like this, any thoughts? I'd get a cage, slicks and skinnies if I decided to enter.

Current mods:
-5.4 .020 overbore
-3.08 rear (7k in 3rd=140mph+)
-Axel's, diff, bushings, brace, coil overs
-7000rpm redline
-wotbox/2step at 10#'s
-battery in trunk
-twin 57's up to 25#'s
-2in2out intercooled; 91 deg iat's hot
-magnafuel custom return style
-3450lbs wet no driver
-900+whp on 116 with a safe tune around 23#'s
-decent driver mod

the rules are in the thread I believe...if not they are deff in the terminator section. basically

has to be a true 03/04 or gt500 (no clones)

must have a 4.6 or 5.4 based mod motor

chassis needs to be stock...no tube chassis, no mini tubs, no back halves

I dont see a problem with a 5.4 swapped cobra...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
If thats the case, i might give it a shot

:rockon::beer:

Word has it that there's a few "fast cars" that are just going to show up too. Hopefully more for the Terminator crowd but I'm sure there will be some of both.

You guys do have 6 years of production compared to our 2.:lol1:

armycook1981

Established Member
the rules are in the thread I believe...if not they are deff in the terminator section. basically

has to be a true 03/04 or gt500 (no clones)

must have a 4.6 or 5.4 based mod motor

then swapping a 5.4 in a differnt chassis wouldnt be a"TRUE 03/04"... but what woiuld i know im just a clone.. :fm: thats has the same platform/same drivetrain as a 100% VIN gt500...and isnt allwoed to run for the fun of it in this class.. but its all good just pointing that out....... to who ever made "rule"

but regardless would love to see his cobra there with that extensive list of mods.. gotta be bad.:rockon:

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
then swapping a 5.4 in a differnt chassis wouldnt be a"TRUE 03/04"... but what woiuld i know im just a clone.. :fm: thats has the same platform/same drivetrain as a 100% VIN gt500...and isnt allwoed to run for the fun of it in this class.. but its all good just pointing that out....... to who ever made "rule"

but regardless would love to see his cobra there with that extensive list of mods.. gotta be bad.:rockon:

any mods are allowed to an 03/04 or gt500. the rules were made that way bc its the first year of trying the class and trying to keep it simple. I know what you are saying but if ANY car was allowed in, in would just be a "modular shootout".

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Cheers man, sucks that u can't get in because of the clone clause. I can't see sigs because I'm on tapatalk, but it sounds like u have an awesome car, could u post up the major mods uve done? I'm a huge fan of custom builds/swaps

armycook1981

Established Member
@bad
It's alright hopefully next tea there revised to allow like the same platform drivetrain.. For example if u plug my obd II in you will read a gt500 vin .. Sigh I'm gonna try for truestreet but need to get to BG to see how I need to drive not to break 11.499 or what ever it for a cage..

For my mods and spec I'll pm you to not deter from the shoot out when I get a computer

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
@bad
It's alright hopefully next tea there revised to allow like the same platform drivetrain.. For example if u plug my obd II in you will read a gt500 vin .. Sigh I'm gonna try for truestreet but need to get to BG to see how I need to drive not to break 11.499 or what ever it for a cage..

For my mods and spec I'll pm you to not deter from the shoot out when I get a computer

Gt500 vin and all. Damn that's awesome. Cool man, sounds good

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Im just about packed up....cleaned everything today (truck, car, trailer) and packing now. Couple things to do tomorrow then leaving tomorrow night!!

if anyone wants my cell shoot me a pm!!....Im sure a bunch of us will find something to do thursday night....and I here there is an all Mustang get together saturday night put on by Bowling Green Mustangs thats sounds like alot of fun (possible burnout contest, door prizes). See you all soon!!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Looking like I won't be making it. My cars currently under the knife and might still be well through next week.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
In case any of you guys are coming to NMRA this weekend in Bowling Green, KY there is a Jr. Food store up louisville rd. (toward louisville / corvette plant exit ) that has 110 on pump. It's roughly 5 miles from beech bend park... The fuel is renegade brand 110.. Its $6-7 a gal normally..

Jr. Food Stores / Keystop. 3380 Louisville rd.

3380 louisville rd bowling green - Google Maps

the fuel is the "Pro 110" shown
Fuels : Renegade Racing Fuels

---------------------------------------------------
and I here there is an all Mustang get together saturday night put on by Bowling Green Mustangs thats sounds like alot of fun (possible burnout contest, door prizes). See you all soon!!

Bowling Green Mustangs has organized a party at Wahbahs.. There will be mustang only parking out back and a live band (EASY STREET) .. Mike Galimi from MM&FF is suppose to come hang out.

There will be some free stuff give away as well I think.

You guys should come hang out!!! Register at bowlinggreenmustangs.com if you're not a member.. (although not required)

http://www.bowlinggreenmustangs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29959

http://whabah.com/

http://www.myspace.com/easystreet4

PM me for questions about Bowling Green etc. I recently took a new job, but lived there the past 5 years .. its a pretty nice town!
:beer:
Neil

Last edited:

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
Just ran across this thread and wish I had seen it sooner. Really would like to attend this, but I have to work on Saturday and I am still trying to get my car dialed in. Hopefully this goes well and will be taking place again next year. This sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread