Terminator VS GT500

xenodragon

Established Member
2010 or 2011 gt500 otherwise 03/04 cobra. I dont really like the 07-09 gt500's

Exactly what Hissman said above.

Although I think I am over the GT500's all together. My next car is not going to be a z06, porsche or an M6.

Last edited:

SVT543of2003

Established Member
My opinion in order of priority if I were stangless and deciding what to get:

Money is no object list:

'11 GT500
'10 GT500
'11 GT 5.0 with an aftermarket roots blower.
Termie

Money is an object list:

Termie
'11 GT 5.0
'11 V6

There is more to life than your weekend fun toy, so make sure you can giv'r and still pay your bills so you don't need to part with it against your will.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Added question for the people choosing the Terminator over the GT500 -

Why is it that no one is giving the GT500 credit for being an absolute beast with an aftermarket blower? It becomes everything the Terminator is and WAY more once that is done.

And, how many have actually driven a GT500 to confirm their "big car" feeling?

I'll tell you from experience, after riding in a friends 3.4 Whipple GT500, it didn't feel like no "big car" to me. It was sooooooo much fun it was silly. I couldn't stop grinning for hours afterwards. The tire shredding capability potential of a GT500 is WAY more than that over a Terminator and thats saying alot because a Terminator is alot of fun with an aftermarket twinscrew blower as well. :rockon:

03Bite

Established Member
Being a former 03 terminator owner I enjoyed my car very much. It was fast and super fun to drive but I have to say I have an 08 gt500 now and I would not look back! My shelby gets more looks then my 03 ever did. the gt500 is a nicer platform, great looks, and is no slouch either! Both are great choices just depends where your budget allows. Also the prices on the used GT500s are now reasonable!

Users who are viewing this thread