Terrorist dry run?

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Holy shit that is scary. Now how did that not get some red flags. A bunch of middle eastern people all show up in a group, yet they sit really spread out? That, to me at least, and especially after 9/11, should be cause for some questioning.

Mac25

Established Member
After seeing the many countries that I have been to, there is no better place to call home than the US. No doubt about that! However, there are times that things like this get to me. Our own laws that are made to protect us can also cause great damage to us…..

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Originally posted by Nuclrslug
Good article. Still trying to get the hair on the back of my neck to lay down.

No Kidding!!! That is eerie to the core. In fact, that sounds like more than a dry run. It sounds like the real deal and they just couldn't get the job done for some reason.

Another interesting point. Remember the flight where the passengers rose up against the terrorists? Maybe they are trying to prevent that by using more terrorists on a single flight.

Wow. I've stillgot the ebie gebies after reading that.

BIG QUESTION: What would you have done if you were on that plane?

2veloce

Established Member
What a chilling report!!

In our half @ss process of not wanting to discriminate against anyone, we will have another major disaster. These scum bags know that we are all caught up in our self righteous pompous attempt to protect “civil liberties”.

Now ask me how I really feel.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
I'm tired of the immigration laws and government agencies allowing residents of hostile countries to obtain visas.
I don't like the idea of profiling, but where there is smoke there may be fire. The immigration laws are letting them in.

In my opinion, there should be no visas granted to any country that has had attacks on American citizens or interests on its territory. Violate the immigration laws, go home.

Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Iran ... the list just gets longer.

If Saudi Arabia can limit foreign visas to work-only for US citizens, turn-about should be fair play. We should have taken the visa of the Saudi prince al-Waleed when he insulted New York by giving money, then blaming American policy for killing its citizens ... and then bruised his ass with a swift booted kick.

Seriously though, Detroit has a large Arabic population.

How did they get there, I wonder?:bored:

Mac25

Established Member
My question is why they would let something like that go on for so long with out doing something. In Law enforcement u can’t act, you have to react, most of the time at least. But in this case they should have been shut down in the middle of the flight. About doing something. Who knows? In that situation done what the guy did. Notify the attendant and let the Marshals handle it. I have learned to report the information but let the proper people handle the situation or you are going to look like an ass. However, if you don’t do anything that’s worse so who knows. I guess you have to be in the situation. There are too many variables.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
You can bet your sweet asses that the terrorists are taking their sweet time and looking for just the right weakness to exploit. The sad thing is, no matter what we do, it is virtually impossible to prevent every possible scenario. Eventually, something is going to slip through the net.

What would you have done if you had been on that plane???

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
It is not up to me as a typical civilian airline passenger to "prevent" anything that the authorities, i.e., the Air Marshals or airline folks should deal with prior to boarding. It is my responsibility as a citizen to inform the proper people that something is going on that may precipitate a dangerous incident.
Being a vigilante is out of the question, unless something happens that would help and Air Marshal out.
If something does devolve into a bad situation, then who knows how it may manifest itself?

Would the people responsible identify themselves and allow the Air Marshals time to defuse the situation?

Probably not. It would be simpler to silently go about their business, scream "...Allah-ul akhbar..." at the last second, and finish it. No time for reactions.

They would never have gotten in the country, let alone an airplane if I had my way ... but then again, I'm not such a nice, PC-kind of guy.:mj:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I was thinking I would need to use the bathroom myself. Interestingly, that seems to happen to me at least once every day. No reason to think it wouldn't happen on a 4.5 hour trip.

I'd be going in and looking around for anything suspicious in the bathroom. Yea, it isn't my responsibility to do anything, but when its my ass I'm afriad is about to get blown out of the sky at any moment, I'll make an exception.

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
It's only a matter of time :nonono:

I say have a seperate Airline for arab people. We could call it Osama Bin Liners

I dont see why a airline shouldnt be able to discriminate against arabs if they pose a security risk

Kurt Busch

#1 CRYSTAL PALACE FAN
Established Member
Longitude: 122° 18' 50" W / Latitude: 47° 49' 16"
well until the FAM, FBI, and airlines pull their thumbs out of their arses and get their acts together, I will impose my own airport security measures. If I see more than one middle eastern looking fella boarding the same plane I have to fly on, that will be the end of that flight for me. Adios, either refund my money, or reschedule my flight.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Wow. That is nuts! I would of freaked out if I was on that plane. I can sure tell you though, I would of been in every bathroom on that plane...how could you not of?

Griffin

Established Member
Being in Management for one of the top three airlines in the United States I can assure you that there were ALOT of holes in that story.

Believe what you want, but I can ASSURE you a lot of what you read was complete BS.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread