Terrorist dry run?

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
If they were not American citizens I could care less about their liberties. If they want liberties they can ask for them in their home country of syria.

yet another beautifully brutal and honest post, thank you 03DOHC!:beer:

Mr Rx-7 tt

Established Member
The women who wrote the article and other passengers who were on the flight are talking about it on MSNBC right now. Those of you who called BS look a bit stupid right now.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Mr Rx-7 tt
The women who wrote the article and other passengers who were on the flight are talking about it on MSNBC right now. Those of you who called BS look a bit stupid right now.

cough* GRIFFIN *cough

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by CraneClan
I figured it was true. She described Detroit security perfectly.:nonono:

So true. However last summer I booked a one way ticket the night before and I got plenty of attention.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Unfortunately, so do old women with canes and people in wheelchairs.:nonono: I guess they don't want anyone to think they are profiling or playing favorites, so they are going way to far overboard in the OPPOSITE direction, the assholes!

Griffin

Established Member
I never said it didn't happen. I said her report was very sketchy.....

I stand by everything I said. Just because she wrote a fugging column about it doesn't mean it happened exactly as she stated. But what do I know, I only deal with the TSA/FAA on a daily basis:rollseyes

**cough**Eat a d*ck F_Rice**cough**

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Just ask the ACLU or any bleeding heart Liberal. We have to be sensitive to these people's needs! We can't racially profile!!!:bash: :burn::kaboom:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Griffin

I stand by everything I said. Just because she wrote a fugging column about it doesn't mean it happened exactly as she stated. But what do I know, I only deal with the TSA/FAA on a daily basis:rollseyes

Well good to know we have such an intelligent and articulate fellow involved in airline safety.

Last edited:

DET_SVT02

Established Member
Originally posted by Kurt Busch
well until the FAM, FBI, and airlines pull their thumbs out of their arses and get their acts together, I will impose my own airport security measures. If I see more than one middle eastern looking fella boarding the same plane I have to fly on, that will be the end of that flight for me. Adios, either refund my money, or reschedule my flight. [/QUOTE

the objective of terrorism is now complete....I couldnt disagree w the above stated anymore.

Last edited:

DET_SVT02

Established Member
Being in Management for one of the top three airlines in the United States I can assure you that there were ALOT of holes in that story.

Believe what you want, but I can ASSURE you a lot of what you read was complete BS.....

Wow I sense common sense and rational. If a wife and mother noticed 14 men then im sure the FAM as well as security did especially after 9/11. A wise mane once said if you have to sacrafice freedom and rights for security than you dont deserve them. The objective of terrorism is to disrupt politics and instill fear in communities from reading your post fellas its sounds like were loosing. PLease untangle your panties and return your seats to the upright position if you were one the few you who actually even boarded the flight.

Im truely begining to fully understand the meaning of

"The FEW and the Proud" ever more so now.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
What would you have done if you had been on that plane???

You know what I would have done? I would have taken my camera out and taken their photos, gone back to my seat, loaded them onto my laptop, then emailed them to the FBI via TMobile or airphone. :rockon:

Mr Rx-7 tt

Established Member

You basically said it was BS, it wasn't. I do understand the skepticism though. My GF has been in management for 21 years with the same airline and my best friend is a director at USAIR Corp 23 years (security) and he also works with TSA/FAA on a daily basis.

Lastly the passengers on the plane all said the same things in the MSNBC interview, the article was dead on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread