The cops in arizona are doing well!

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Cop Candy... Waste of tax money when a regular F150 4x4 will do the job all the same and just shows they don't need the budget they are allocated.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Border Patrol?

local PD though BP does have a bunch of them too now. they say border patrol in big letters on the side, with a big green stripe

aye aye aye!
post-ford-f150-raptor-svt-2copy.gif

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Cop Candy... Waste of tax money when a regular F150 4x4 will do the job all the same and just shows they don't need the budget they are allocated.

yup. :nonono:

i think the governments of this country operate on the slogan, "if you spend it, more will come."

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
That's probably a Pima County SO patrol vehicle (Tucson area).

Nope Gila River Indian Community there vehicles are off the chain I live about 20 miles from the reservation and see em all the time. Tnhey have a new Tahoe that is jacked up about a 8 inch lift with a winch in front and 37 inch Goodyear M/TR's, with a whicked sounding exhaust not sure what but guessing Magnaflow.

Today I saw a Border Patrol Raptor!!!

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
Ak_Gila_River_Indian_PD.jpg

Yep Badge matches Gila River Indian Community has some cool shit

jhager172

Established Member
that would be fun. and hey smart guy ever think that wasnt bought with your tax dollars. ever hear of drug busts? or money seizure? and especially with that being in arizona im gonna guess that that was paid for by a mexican cartel.

Users who are viewing this thread