Malt Liquor Mafia
Responsible citizenship LMAO….fagg ett

Bet he also voted for...

IMG_8077.jpeg

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
LOL

In all, Bala spent more than $130,000 – plus tax.

Fast charging stations – which only charge EV’s up to 90% – cost more than gas for the same mileage. On the family’s first stop in Fargo, North Dakota, it took two hours and $56 to charge his vehicle from 10% to 90%. The charge was good for another 215 miles.

“People have to make the right choices. I want to tell everybody to read my story," he said. "Do your research before even thinking about it and make a wiser choice."

ricky-gervais-laugh.gif

This ****ing idiot dumps 130k… for a shit box city commuter truck….. “Do your research…”

ceb9b03d-7efe-4fad-800f-6b2c9995e133_text.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He got what he deserved? Really? Where was he going to easily research the truck? Seriously! Ford and the government market these EVs as socially responsible alternatives to gas powered vehicles, along with statements about their range which are not true, but then they neglect to inform the public about the downsides. People believe what they see and are told. So let's lay the real blame where it belongs, on the manufacturers (ie. Ford) and the government.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
In all, Bala spent more than $130,000 – plus tax.

Fast charging stations – which only charge EV’s up to 90% – cost more than gas for the same mileage. On the family’s first stop in Fargo, North Dakota, it took two hours and $56 to charge his vehicle from 10% to 90%. The charge was good for another 215 miles.

“People have to make the right choices. I want to tell everybody to read my story," he said. "Do your research before even thinking about it and make a wiser choice."

ricky-gervais-laugh.gif

This ****ing idiot dumps 130k… for a shit box city commuter truck….. “Do your research…”

ceb9b03d-7efe-4fad-800f-6b2c9995e133_text.gif
1691754955181.png

Biggest scam of modern times - one of them at least. 2hrs at the charging station? Where are the supporters on here that hate going to the gas station for 5 min? Two hours is more than five minutes right guys? Ok, so that’s not an advantage. What’s the other one? Oh yeah “instant torque”. I wonder if I could have more torque for 130k?

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
He got what he deserved? Really? Where was he going to easily research the truck? Seriously! Ford and the government market these EVs as socially responsible alternatives to gas powered vehicles, along with statements about their range which are not true, but then they neglect to inform the public about the downsides. People believe what they see and are told. So let's lay the real blame where it belongs, on the manufacturers (ie. Ford) and the government.
Ehh. This is true Bob, but people believing stuff from the government and corporations are un-curious morons.

Tezz500

Established Member

Math is math.

Thermal dynamics.

Energy Conversion.

It’s very simple.

You will never make a battery big enough or efficient enough to compete with the chemical energy stored in a fuel tank.

Period.

This guy clearly didn’t have physics or any type of science course during he’s education.

Buyer beware. I don’t blame the government. I blame the idiots that trust it.

Tezz500

Established Member
Got what he deserved. He clearly didn't research the truck and blindly followed the liberal hype.

If only he was a member of this forum… would could of saved him….

Upon further review….

I’ve been crunching the numbers recently as my order is supposed to be here end of the summer, beginning of fall….

The conclusion?

1. It doesn’t make any sense to buy this truck if you want a truck to do truck things…

2. It doesn’t make any sense to buy this truck if you’re thinking it’ll save the environment. It won’t. In fact, it’s worse on so many levels.

3. Battery replacement costs are ASTRONOMICAL. You’re not going to get anywhere near the same type of longevity as you would from an ICE engine.

4. You’ll NEVER recoup the money from buying a $75,000 EV truck at the fuel pump. NEVER.

5. As a Lightning enthusiast who owned a Lightning for some 16 years, I can truly say it’s an all around disappointment to the Name.

Instead, I’ve decided to keep my paid off 2017 Focus 1L 3cyl Ecoboost for commuting and I bought a 2022 F150 5.0 4x4 for 50k. (Thanks Nick.)

The focus gets over 40mpg and the truck has a 36gal fuel tank and all the capabilities of a 4x4 off-road vehicle.

9f2f309e1079a155b28642a3d21bcb6a.jpg

7a3c91df8eaf02067a7be62b676734e4.jpg

Buying an Electric F-150 for $75,000 that can’t tow 5000lbs even 100miles makes zero sense.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Math is math.

Thermal dynamics.

Energy Conversion.

It’s very simple.

You will never make a battery big enough or efficient enough to compete with the chemical energy stored in a fuel tank.

Period.

This guy clearly didn’t have physics or any type of science course during he’s education.

At the end of the day it is the individuals choice to be informed/aware/educated/ignorant/misled/etc. whatever you want to call it. The fine print/disclaimers is what people decide to overlook.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Math is math.

Thermal dynamics.

Energy Conversion.

It’s very simple.

Period.

Are you really trying to make the claim that an ICE is more energy efficient than an EV?

I know you guys are having a massive circle jerk of stupid in here but this might take the cake.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Are you really trying to make the claim that an ICE is more energy efficient than an EV?

I know you guys are having a massive circle jerk of stupid in here but this might take the cake.

Unless they’re using wind and solar powered mining equipment, the manufacturing process of an EV negates any “efficiency” they’re claimed to have.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Here is the stupidity of Green thinking.

EV mileage assumes 100% conversion of whatever energy source is used. FALSE

EV mileage assumes 100% efficient transmission of the energy to your car. FALSE

EV zealots assume solar and wind farms sprout up with zero energy input and vomit crazy life expectancy and maintenance costs of said farms. The true fact being that they NEVER meet life expectancy or payback targets. This is why utilities build this subsidized crap and then package and dump the Green energy assets.

EV mileage ignores the tremendous, over ICE, cost of the energy required to make the battery.

So, when you add up the above and much much more, EV's true life cycle energy use and environmental damage are GREATER than ICE, hence, the moniker Green Insanity.

This information is brought to light over and over, makes no difference to the cult of Green.

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Unless they’re using wind and solar powered mining equipment, the manufacturing process of an EV negates any “efficiency” they’re claimed to have.

I'm not assuming any of that.

Believe it or not, not every EV owner makes a purchase based on some ideological or political view.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Here is the stupidity of Green thinking.

EV mileage assumes 100% conversion of whatever energy source is used. FALSE

EV mileage assumes 100% efficient transmission of the energy to your car. FALSE

No one assumes this. You're again just making up BS statements to try and back some ideological viewpoint.

An electric motor is more efficient than an ICE by three fold. That's just science.

Whether or not an EV works for your application is up to the buyer. If it doesn't, don't buy it and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread