The Man from Uncle. I Guess Hollywood Has Run Out Of Any New Ideas

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
hollywood ran out of ideas YEARS ago ... are you really surprised?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Trailer isn't all that bad. Looks to be better than the original series, which I was never into. This one looks to be at least entertaining, so I'll catch it when it comes to cable. No way would I go to the movie theater to watch it, though.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Trailer isn't all that bad. Looks to be better than the original series, which I was never into. This one looks to be at least entertaining, so I'll catch it when it comes to cable. No way would I go to the movie theater to watch it, though.

I have to agree with Bob on this one.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Hollywood could hire me, I have tons of fresh ideas... show me the money

I'm tired of working and what better way to make some cash and get t be behind the scenes and see your idea unfold into reality

Last edited:

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Let's see....how many spiderman's....how many batman's, hulks, superman's and that is just the action superhero genre. we can go to science fiction next and then ........

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Let's see....how many spiderman's....how many batman's, hulks, superman's and that is just the action superhero genre. we can go to science fiction next and then ........

The Production companies who own the rights to those movies and others (i.e Spiderman) have to make at least 3 movies in the span of x amount of years per the agreement. That is why so many Spiderman reboots and so many Hulk reboots. They have to keep producing new ones to keep the rights to the characters.

johnkn

Established Member
I was one bad SOB 10 year old when I got a Man from Uncle Attaché case for Christmas. You can bet that NO one F'd with me after that. LOL

4Yba6m.jpg

Last edited:

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
The Production companies who own the rights to those movies and others (i.e Spiderman) have to make at least 3 movies in the span of x amount of years per the agreement. That is why so many Spiderman reboots and so many Hulk reboots. They have to keep producing new ones to keep the rights to the characters.

if that is true, then at least, they can not re-do what has been done. why keep making the beginning of spiderman, etc. use some imagination and the comics and come up with something new. rehashing what has been done...boring.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
if that is true, then at least, they can not re-do what has been done. why keep making the beginning of spiderman, etc. use some imagination and the comics and come up with something new. rehashing what has been done...boring.
He is 100% correct. Same goes for the X-Men movies, etc. Reason for reboot? Playing it safe and to start a new trilogy. Studios don’t want to lose money, reason why Sony ok’d Marvel with using Spider-Man in future Marvel films.

Hollywood run out of ideas? Wouldn’t say that, there are plenty of movies out there that are fresh and good. Just because they are not blockbuster hit’s doesn’t mean they are bad movies. More often that not, your fav childhood movie's are not the same rewatching it years later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread