the moment you realized your getting old

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Not being able to read really small print. I have to use the camera on my cellphone like a magnifying glass sometimes.

Getting pulled muscles and other small injuries just trying to do work around the house and yard.

I would say the biggest one for many people and mentioned several times here - that moment when you decide the drinks just aren't worth the hangover.

madscotsman

Established Member
^^Heard of Magilla Gorilla, no idea who George the Animal Steel is

*for reference I'm 24
2014-05-16-steele4.jpg

LOL, crazy "pro" wrestler in the 90's-2000's. Used to bite people, rip the ring turnbuckles off with his teeth...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... Backed it up when I see a hot wom[a]n in her 40's.

In my head I'll be like damn that old ladies hot. Then I realize I'm 36 and we're about the same age.

^^This. Except I do it with women in their 50s and 60s. :'(

Add to that, I feel dirty when looking at hot women in their 20s.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Here's a really good indicator! You're watching a show or movie that has one of your favorite actresses in it, think she looks old as shit, look her up on IMDB, and she's about the same age as you. Then you think, "Damn! Do I look that old???"

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
When you see a 30 year old woman who is hot and then get embarrassed because she seems too young....

<sigh>

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I usually get carded and tanya doesn't. She gets sooooo mad hahaha
Got my hopes up like that one time, guy that carded me was like "Wow! You dont look like 28, you look much younger!” and wife didnt get carded. She gave me a bitchy face look while I was laughing at her.

Thats until I saw myself in the mirror and sighted. Such a bastard, he was either sarcastic, was being a dick, or was hitting on an old looking dude *sighs*

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Leaving the country last week the agent looks at mine and my wife's passports and goes, "You guys look a lot younger than you are."

Couldn't decide if I was happy about it or upset so I decided to take it as a compliment...

Branhammer

Established Member
The day I started constantly bitching about the weather, realized I don't trust any politician or the govt. even though I technically work in the govt., the day I realized I can't stand most humans under the age of 21, and the day "tax day" started to become one of the worst, most stressful days of my entire year (because my wife and I are successful and don't have kids so **** us, right?) And finally the day I realized I'd love it if about half the planets population was ****ing obliterated...

That's about the time I started realizing I'm getting old.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The day I started constantly bitching about the weather, realized I don't trust any politician or the govt. even though I technically work in the govt., the day I realized I can't stand most humans under the age of 21, and the day "tax day" started to become one of the worst, most stressful days of my entire year (because my wife and I are successful and don't have kids so **** us, right?) And finally the day I realized I'd love it if about half the planets pollution was ****ing obliterated...

That's about the time I started realizing I'm getting old.

Oh and don't worry. If you're successful enough, they don't care if you have kids or not. You're gonna need lube.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
A few more I thought of:

When you decide where to go out to eat based on what coupons you have I.E. free appetizer, $10 off two entrees

And

When you remember seeing the first Star Wars movie in 1977 and thinking it was the coolest movie ever for special effects.

Branhammer

Established Member
When I used to work retail, and a Korn song from the 1990's came on and a bunch of young kids in the store were like "oh is this new Korn? It's pretty sick."

I had to drop what I was doing because I needed my entire body just to hate those ****ing kids.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
When I used to work retail, and a Korn song from the 1990's came on and a bunch of young kids in the store were like "oh is this new Korn? It's pretty sick."

I had to drop what I was doing because I needed my entire body just to hate those ****ing kids.

You will love this series of videos.

Users who are viewing this thread