The New Shelby Wheel

manOwar

Established Member
This is the new Shelby 40th Anniversery from American Racing. I will post more info when I get it.

<<Edit>> This is what Amy B is saying....I'll post more when I get it.

Hi All the 40th wheels will be available first quarter 07. There was an issue with the offset, so we didnt use them on the cars. They are beautiful, they are 3 piece wheels.

Amy

wheelshelbygt40thann2completeqj4.jpg

Last edited:

manOwar

Established Member
MD03SVT said:
Nice looking wheel,lets hope they make a 10'' for the rear.

I asked if an offset would be available for the GT500 to run 315/35 DR's in a 10" deep dish. I'll post their answers when I get them.

sn0man1

Established Member
Please, tell me those fit on a GT500?!! :rockon:

They just look really, its hard to say. I know, they feel like they are inspired by the 67 gt500 wheels (play a videogame like test drive unlimited). I personally think they'd look awesome, and wouldn't come off as elleanorish, like the cobra wheels i was wanting on one before.

I wish we had better angle's so we could see them on someone's ride. Also 19's would probably be best, just to fill the wheel well.

manOwar

Established Member
Amyb said:
they will and do fit both the 4.6 mustangs and the Gt500 :)

Amy

Thanks Amy,

When will we know size's and width's? I would like to fit a 315 on my shelby.

Thanks again Amy, Outstanding support as usual.:rockon:

MD03SVT

Established Member
I saw them at SEMA & they are real nice (black-Silver + Gold) I want a set of black for my Shelby they are suppose to be available in 18 x 9 & 18 x 10 & 20 x 9 & 20 x 10

manOwar

Established Member
MD03SVT said:
I saw them at SEMA & they are real nice (black-Silver + Gold) I want a set of black for my Shelby they are suppose to be available in 18 x 9 & 18 x 10 & 20 x 9 & 20 x 10

Thanks MD, your the man..... will a 315/35 DR will fit a 10" wheel? I hope the offset will work, I don't want spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread