The proto typing of a 2011 GT turbo kit

emeraldlx

Established Member
I never said one thing about the precision. You are just trying to side step what I have called you on. I just ate dinner at my house. Buffalo Wild Wings, 8 boneless medium and 8 boneless honey barbeque. Any one will tell you BWW has the best wings, just ask.:rolling:

Last edited:

Bullitt357

Established Member
I never said one thing about the precision. You are just trying to side step what I have called you on. I just ate dinner at my house. Buffalo Wild Wings, 8 boneless medium and 8 boneless honey barbeque. Any one will tell you BWW has the best wings, just ask.:rolling:

Man up. Bone in is the only way to eat a wing.

emeraldlx

Established Member
I call bullshit. LIAR.

Boneless. Hooters wings are terrible also. They make them all wrong. They expect boobs to sell their crappy wings.

Last edited:

Bullitt357

Established Member
I call bullshit. LIAR.

Boneless. Hooters wings are terrible also. They make them all wrong. They expect boobs to sell their crappy wings.

You clearly are on drugs. Hooters wings (breaded, at minimum "hot") are far superior to Buffalo Wild Wing's. Although I'll admit Hooters needs to update their outfits. Not so flattering if you ask me.

emeraldlx

Established Member
I know who you are Bullit357.

You think your wings are the best. Fortunatley you only know what we want you to know. Post pics of your lightly breaded wings. then we can compare who has the best wing.

:nono:

Bullitt357

Established Member
I know who you are Bullit357.

You think your wings are the best. Fortunatley you only know what we want you to know. Post pics of your lightly breaded wings. then we can compare who has the best wing.

:nono:

The only thing you know is I love one hit wonders:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04"]Gerardo Mejía - Rico suave - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
OP,
Could you start a new thread please on this turbo build. A lot of people are interested but without the personal matters.

This thread was about a turbo build from scratch for the 5.0L mustangs, not personal matters... that's a different section. Thanks

nocobrafornow

Established Member
OP,
Could you start a new thread please on this turbo build. A lot of people are interested but without the personal matters.

This thread was about a turbo build from scratch for the 5.0L mustangs, not personal matters... that's a different section. Thanks

man i hope he can, personally i spoke to him about doing this to mine, i just could do the cross country thing. and if you saw his last thread it ended up worse. peopl had to voice opinion that didn't matter they wanted to sound smart and try to make someone look stupid. for the op's sake i hope they leave.

CPRsm

Don't worry about it guys. Notice there was no arguing the facts. Inefficient intercooler and back pressure talk is met with bone vs no bone. We'll show up with the data in a few weeks and compare the kits nose to nose.
Will be updating on the GT500 stuff soon also with some more pump gas and race gas numbers from another customer. With a built engine and the ability to spin above 7k, it's going to get good.

Bullitt357

Established Member
Don't worry about it guys. Notice there was no arguing the facts. Inefficient intercooler and back pressure talk is met with bone vs no bone. We'll show up with the data in a few weeks and compare the kits nose to nose.
Will be updating on the GT500 stuff soon also with some more pump gas and race gas numbers from another customer. With a built engine and the ability to spin above 7k, it's going to get good.

Isn't it hard to tell the facts when you yourself are a liar?!?!?!

Here are some facts for you:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_GxXRbSFDg"]The Facts Of Life Intro - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

emeraldlx

Established Member
I think what you are trying to do is cool. I also think you are going about it in the wrong manner. Just do your thing and stop trying to chop the the giants knees down. You have lost my respect with the way you are handling this. I don't care if you can build spaceships. You are a douche.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
So one person saying that the hellion kit was having issues and giving their opinion on what's wrong with it is chopping the giants knees down? Does it make you feel better when you bash a smaller business trying to make mustang owners happy?

I guess you prefer to chop the knees of the "small guy"

You may not agree with how he came about this thread, but I don't agree where you took it...

Last edited:

acrbill

Established Member
I really doubt anyone will seriously cross shop your kit and the Hellion kit. Maybe the upcoming one3 kit since you both will be using dedicated turbo manifolds.

I could never run a Hellion kit as I am lowered 1.5" and have trouble scraping on steep driveway aprons already. The use of an oil scavenge pump also worries me, one small defective part in that pump and I am out of a $7k motor.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I really doubt anyone will seriously cross shop your kit and the Hellion kit. Maybe the upcoming one3 kit since you both will be using dedicated turbo manifolds.

I could never run a Hellion kit as I am lowered 1.5" and have trouble scraping on steep driveway aprons already. The use of an oil scavenge pump also worries me, one small defective part in that pump and I am out of a $7k motor.

i had a sts kit on my 95 trans am and the pump went out.... new turbo later and i was pissed then the mount for the pump broke and it fell low enough to hit the ground and we had oil all over the place.

pumps FTL

flash0080

Established Member

On3. :lol: :lol:

afro

Why?
Established Member

Ya, I agree here. That turbo sits way too low to the ground. I know the engine bay is cramped, but I'm wondering if someone will come up w/a better solution. This is why competition is good! ;)

-fro

Bullitt357

Established Member
Ya, I agree here. That turbo sits way too low to the ground. I know the engine bay is cramped, but I'm wondering if someone will come up w/a better solution. This is why competition is good! ;)

-fro

How can you even judge by that photo??!?!?!

CPRsm

-fro
All my kits are up high. This single kit will be no different.

Users who are viewing this thread