The value of human life doesn't exist anymore...

T.Man

Established Member
there is a pretty good video where 2 real nice cartel guys are holding some poor bastard while another nice fellow with a Rambo knife proceeds to stab him in the rib cage opening the guy up... he then reaches inside (just like they would in the movies, except is not) and rips out the guys heart.... he then takes a nice sized bite out of it and then tosses to the side... this all happens while the guy is alive, well, at least for most of it...

Good stuff, should watch....

many many more like that.... Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, and al those other little countries where police is either too scared to do shit or are bought and paid for... No rule of law.

So yeah... all you “defundz da poliz” ****s should go down there and give it a go... lol

I've seen a few horrifying ones as well. They tend to get deleted fairly quickly too. I saw one where a chainsaw was used to dismember live captives and another where they power sanded a guy's face off. All by Mexican cartels. Those guys are just beyond ruthless.

The one that sticks out the most in my mind was a cartel **** walking around some poor SOBs that were blind folded and laying on the ground, with a massive sledgehammer in hand.... None of these people knew what was coming. The sound of the hammer slamming into these people's bodies/limbs/faces was unforgettable. Some of the sickest shit you will ever see/hear.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I saw the chainsaw one and that was all I cared to see. There is reality and then there is shit so far out there and so evil that I just can't bring myself to watch it and have that seared into my memory. I can watch people get domed with a .50 in theater of war all day long l, but that is war while the torture, mutilation, and cannibalism is just pure acts of evil.

It's the setting for me because while I can watch it in regards to war, it gives me a different feeling when it is senseless murders like the two that were posted.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
If they want to do that type of stuff to eachother, by all means, off eachother any way you want. You're worthless human beings that no one of importance cares about. Its when completely innocent people or children get killed is when this shit gets to me.

Gang violence in the city here is just way out of control and getting worse. Police now refuse to do their jobs because they know their lives will be ruined by liberals/media if they injure the scumbag.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If they want to do that type of stuff to eachother, by all means, off eachother any way you want. You're worthless human beings that no one of importance cares about. Its when completely innocent people or children get killed is when this shit gets to me.

Gang violence in the city here is just way out of control and getting worse. Police now refuse to do their jobs because they know their lives will be ruined by liberals/media if they injure the scumbag.

I just had to do my 5 year CCL renewal class. The instructors was a Cook county cop. He implied everything you said. He said Cook county is like the wild west right now.

And just as much as a cop ruining their career/life for doing their job; he said the same for the CCL holders. Heaven forbid if we ever needed to use lethal force to defend ourselves. We may be justified in using that force but the courts, media, and SJW's will take everything from us in the process.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
No doubt. Just look at the Rittenhouse situation.... with ALL the evidence supporting him defending his own life from multiple attackers/convicted felons... and he is still in a world of shit...

Very scary out there... even if you are very proficient and carry...

Machdup1

Established Member
OP is correct. Human life continues to be devalued and the problem will continue to get worse.

It will continue to get worse until it spills over into the suburban neighborhoods filled with idiots who vote to make the problem worse because of what ever mindless narrative the media fed them the night before.

This is why I am for defunding the police and allowing anarchy. Let what remains of law enforcement sit on the sidelines and let the rich liberals face the horror directly. Let them see their own policies kill their families and burn their homes to the ground.

They opened Pandora’s box by backing illegals, gangs, criminals, drug addicts, terrorist, communists and every other scumbag group in society and I hope it results in their slow painful deaths at the hands of those same scumbags.

And have a blessed day.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
There are many videos, if you know where to look, showing worse than that.

As the saying goes, some things you can't unsee.

LiveLeak for the win. Ive seen some bad shit on twitter too.

Bud Dwyer for all my old school members

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I've seen a few horrifying ones as well. They tend to get deleted fairly quickly too. I saw one where a chainsaw was used to dismember live captives and another where they power sanded a guy's face off. All by Mexican cartels. Those guys are just beyond ruthless.

Power sanded a guys face off?

dynasty_v6

Established Member
Exactly the same as you. Its opinion with no facts.
How does one quantify when the value of human life diminished? I can point to over 60 million dead babies. That's a factual event.

What's your take other than my take being wrong? You could at least point to another historical event and have a discussion...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread