The wheel spacers are done!!!

Raysur

Established Member
Thanks

I Appriciate all of the feedback on the spacers and just to slow down the emails a little bit I am still Selling the spacers the price is still $90 shipped to you (Lower 48) if you have any questions just give me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

coleman

Established Member
i just installed mine finally ... but, the fit is like a glove! w/ the AFSwheels. :thumbsup:

just remember to torque them down a *few* times before everything is seated well!!! IOW, take your torque wrench w/ you after your first install them. go a mile and stop off to tighten 'em down. then a few miles and do it again. repeat as necessary...

after a day, i'm sure mine are fine & won't have to worry about them until i get new tires.

oh, and discount tire wouldn't even touch *any* spacers ... so keep that in mind. i had to take my new rims w/ tires back to my house & mount them here :kaboom:

dataangel

Established Member
I PM'd Raysur a couple of days ago. I need a set of 7/32" spacers as well. Let me know who and how much to pay.

Thanks!

ace75

Established Member
are there any other pictures of the 18x10.5 rims(w/ spacer) from the rear that show how the offset looks up where the fender lip is?

coleman

Established Member
with nitto 315s, you don't *need* the spacers cuz i didn't...
but it's extra insurance & you may need the spacers eventually with a different brand of 315 ( cuz they may be wider ).

coleman

Established Member
correct, my 315 nittos didn't hit the bolt even on the stock rims.
315 nittos actually look a little skinny on my new 10.5" rims...

coleman

Established Member
no, just $13.5K damage! ... engine was fine but the rest of the front-end had to be replaced. The dealership did a superb job!

Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
Not to change the subject but wasn't your 03 totalled?

SVTCobra2001

Cone Crasher
Established Member
Do you think they will fit an 01'? I am worried about the taper more than the lug alignment..

SpittinCobra01

Established Member
I have a set on my 01, and they fit very well! I love the difference they made, and that's with the stock wheels. I have gotten great reviews from everyone who just thinks I "must have gotten wider wheels!"

Users who are viewing this thread