THE X2C TURBO 03' COBRA IS BACK, PICS>>

It's back and bigger, better and faster than ever. We shattered the record books with the highest single power adder 03' Cobra ever (730 RWHP) and that just wasn't enough for the X2C R&D team so they went back to work and this time didn't play. Gone is the 76mm turbo in is a 88mm, gone is our sheetmetal box upper in is a new 1 piece X2C sheetmetal intake with 3.1 inch runner length, gone is the factory garret intercooler, in is a larger spearco unit, we also increased the size of the exhaust tubing(primary and secondary). The engine remains untouched internally from the factory so (the valve covers were removed for powder coating) far in our quest to push this ford beauty to the limit. Some people may say why, we say "someones gotta do it" Anyway, here it is, and in usuall X2C fashion dyno results and new track records coming soon!! Enjoy :beer:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
$8500 complete if we take it to you right? You might be getting a phone call sometime here in the short future!

hj16

Established Member
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good GOD!!!, I think I messed myself.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Turbo 03:rockon:

bskinner

LOL TAKE INTO THE DEALERSHIP AND TELL THEM YOUR HAVING IDLING ISSUES AND NEED SOME WARRANTY WORK DONE

Juiced-03

Established Member
You need to get a video of that thing revving up! An in car video of you getting on it and shifting gears would be nice too!!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
$8500 complete if we take it to you right? You might be getting a phone call sometime here in the short future!

That's it? Wow, that's quite a nice price. I might be interested also.
:thumbsup:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Wow! I think that's the biggest turbo I've ever seen on a car. That intake tube is HUGE! If the #s match the looks, you guys are going to be flying...

jasil

Established Member
That kit, if you want to call it that, will not be $8500. They upgraded the turbo, intercooler, custom intake, custom tubing, fuel rails, pumps, FAST($2500), injectors, and other miscellaneous stuff ++big installation monies.

A turbo is definately the way to go, though:)

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
First, to the X2C guys, thank you for pushing the envelope, that looks outstanding!!!

Guys, this is a full on race car, don't fool yourselves into thinking this is something you can drive on the street daily. There is full blown intercooler in the front seat or underneath the dash. There is no more AC, I doubt the heater core survived that transplant either. 160lb injectors and the fuel pump to feed those can not be driven in 100 degree heat in stop and go traffic, ain't gonna happen. That does NOT in my eyes diminish anything about this car: its all about purpose and using the right tools for the job and these guys are obviously on it!

Jerry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread