THE X2C TURBO 03' COBRA IS BACK, PICS>>

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by X2C Motorsports
It's back and bigger, better and faster than ever. We shattered the record books with the highest single power adder 03' Cobra ever (730 RWHP) and that just wasn't enough for the X2C R&D team so they went back to work and this time didn't play. Gone is the 76mm turbo in is a 88mm, gone is our sheetmetal box upper in is a new 1 piece X2C sheetmetal intake with 3.1 inch runner length, gone is the factory garret intercooler, in is a larger spearco unit, we also increased the size of the exhaust tubing(primary and secondary). The engine remains untouched internally from the factory so (the valve covers were removed for powder coating) far in our quest to push this ford beauty to the limit. Some people may say why, we say "someones gotta do it" Anyway, here it is, and in usuall X2C fashion dyno results and new track records coming soon!! Enjoy :beer:
:bowdown:

Time for some more juice, Biscamp! :uh oh:

coleman

Established Member
Originally posted by Jerryk
Guys, this is a full on race car, don't fool yourselves into thinking this is something you can drive on the street daily.
party p00per... :lol1:
i was foaming around the mouth :)

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
party p00per... :lol1:
i was foaming around the mouth :)

I put that in there JUST for you ;) Lately I think you'd be a worthless blood donor, too much N20 in the viens!! Gotta love it! :)

coleman

Established Member
SSlayer96, i don't think they've posted #s for this particular bad boy...
they're looking for 1000+ ... :eek:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
:p :p :bowdown: turbo:bowdown: turbo lol.

Looks good for that daily drag person.

WILRUN

Established Member
Race Challenge???

X2C:
We sure would like to be present when you attempt to shatter our car's record....We think it would be better to run against each other....on a pro-tree...What do you think? ...We will meet you half-way between California and Texas...Can't get a horsepower reading for you because my car keeps spinning off the dyno..lol...
Richard has both bottles hooked up and we are waiting on you!
Kenneth
& RICH

coleman

Established Member
i'd like to be there to pick up some spare parts ... "get the big chunks!" :lol1:

WILRUN

Established Member
Race Challenge???

X2C:
We sure would like to be present when you attempt to shatter our car's record....We think it would be better to run against each other....on a pro-tree...What do you think? ...We will meet you half-way between California and Texas...Can't get a horsepower reading for you because my car keeps spinning off the dyno..lol...
Richard has both bottles hooked up and we are waiting on you!
Kenneth
& RICH

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
wilrun - can you drive yours halfway? or is it trailer only these days?

JEFF

L3thal 324

Established Member
you guys have to post something up when this goes down. i am NOT going to miss this!! awesome cars

Users who are viewing this thread