THE X2C TURBO 03' COBRA IS BACK, PICS>>

davidmax

Established Member
PS:I will need drag front suspension I just dont have the time to get work done on my car in my own shop,its actually cheaper to farm it out.Its been laid up4 days just trouble shooting the fans its overheting well never past 210-220 degrees but steam after 5 minutes,and its frustrating i have 15+ jobs and 2 warrantty jobs waiting for 6 techs and I probably wont see work on my car till after the 1st and it really sxxcks when the ownerrcant catch a break but I would rather pay out of my pocket and get a turbo
setup with boost contrroller and I also have work to do on my TT 427 Z06 as well down to 740 rwhp aand low oil pressure
light light every morning and that 900 pony beast is my daily
driver and on 1 bar at 80 mph it will pull a hole shot with Pilot sports 335-35-18's driver in 4th gear with stock drrive train 3:42's.
I definatly need some help on the Ford and your prices look reasoanable I haave a return system so that should save a few bucks and the bottom ends good for 1200 rwhp and stroked to 5.2 litres (318 ci) all billet so its a motor you ddont have to dig into and it will be your fastest car and I will give you tons of credit on my sig.
I feel foolish using another tuner but in 18 mos.its been on the road 30-45 days and I want to play and you look at the suspension and tell me what I need annd I will buy it that simple no haggling just make a name for your self with it thaat extra 600 cc's makes a HUGE ddiffeerance in rwtqe. and you can have aan 8 second car with 30 lbs. of boost,I run 104 and add 5 gallons of 117 when I race but I haveent got 1 real race because my poor driving and bouncing off teh ltr. and blowing clutchs and heaad gaskets etc.
I will ask Mihovitz to drive it and hes good for 2-3 seconds over anyone or Chad Turner my lead Ford Tech whos up to his ass in alligators but can drive at night and love it he's pretty good or if you or 1 of your guys want it we just need a record and the same setup with more Cubes and a good driveer should make it the fastest street legal 03 in existance good price all the good stuff,thaaanks Veendor tto Venddorr and I will rreepay you in aany way possible,Dave Smilovicc.
Sean will havee my WRX500to the wheels done in 6-10 weekss and thats onee of my favorite daily drivers.
Doing coil overs on top of the coil overs bigger turbo and should run 10's not bad for a grocery getter.
The Stang in my best guess with no Dyno #'s caussse I wanted i right awy going through the manual valve body C-4 is laying down arond 775 rwhp thriogh the auto not Shaabby but with my my Chevy kit I'm pushing 900+when its heaalthy,I think its time for a 25k tear down wwhich I'm surprised te C5R block is thge Daytona block but I think my turbo plunbing redone will yield amother 100-125 and the huge front moumt inteercooleer will be good for 50 and that will replaace thheee 2 smaaller units by 225+% so we shall seee.
I may go ffor a level 4 auto even though the Auto is nicee in the stang the theZ06 is a true sports ca with 1/2 tank and my weight 2925 so if I hooked up the hardned out put shafts and kept the 3:42's with some slicks it would be a 9.00 second or less 1/4.
Caall me aaat 480-517 4969 and lets talk,Dave Smilovic

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by WILRUN
LOL....Richard will nail any racer to the tree...
Why don't you drive your own car? Oh that's right, because you can't nail a picture into the wall let alone nail the tree. I'm guessing with you at the wheel the loss column fills up quickly, even in an AUTOMATIC. Hope you have some new pills ready for taking on the turbos....

tommygun

Established Member
Im just going to throw this out there

how many races will X2C be at this year? FFW or NMRA

what did the black 03 mph at with 720rwhp?

Im sure we will see chucks turbod 03 at most of the events with Jason Cohen assisting, and I would love to see the 1st 9sec pass in a manual shifted 03 since all the 9s have been with automatics so far.

place your bets on who will win :beer:

let the race for the 8s start in bradenton

hell I know of some other turbod 03s that will be making their name starting in the 04 season :burnout:

tommygun

Established Member
one more thing

WILRUN uses Richard as a driver, Dave wants John to drive his but hedosent get any flack for it. There are better drivers out there so utilize them if you have the chance, thats all the WILRUN did.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So when I install this thing and bring it home should I trust my wife to take the car to the local corner store for milk? :lol1:

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by tommygun
I showed all the camps my tail lights at WFC and I cant drive for shit.......wanna see the torophy

I know you are on a high still because you won a race MONTHS ago & have a piece of plastic / metal to show for it, but no one cares.

one more thing

WILRUN uses Richard as a driver, Dave wants John to drive his but hedosent get any flack for it. There are better drivers out there so utilize them if you have the chance, thats all the WILRUN did.

I hate all the bragging & shit-talking going on about this car does this, that car does that Bullshit going on here. If you have an automatic, stick axle, KB at 24psi +, and a mondo-shot of juice running through your plumbing, you better be running in the 9's. Too bad the owner himself doesn't drive the car to those times...it would make his "call outs" much more serious & not a joke.

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
wow its funny cause only 2 cars have hit the 9s

Richard 9.59@143 @ WFC and a string of other 9s at FFW events and NRMA events
KB,NOS,C4,SOLID, FULL WEIGHT
Nitrous Pete 9.99@138
KB,NOS,IRS,AODE, FULL WEIGHT
and now the new owner of petes car (chuck) has been SAID to have gone 9.74 @ xxx but there are no slips that I have seen

It takes more then 700rwhp to run in the 9s with these cars take it or leave it

BTW do you know exactly what shot was on the yellow car? I dont think it was a mondo shot like you say. I know what jet was in it casue I did the same kit on my car.

how about Pro50 who drives their own car? or even SSO? or even Pro Stock? come on now if I owned the car and had confidence in a driver with my car I would make call outs too

StangD281

Established Member
BTW do you know exactly what shot was on the yellow car? I dont think it was a mondo shot like you say. I know what jet was in it casue I did the same kit on my car.

Refer to the following quote from the owner / non-driver of the car & honestly tell me what kind of shot is in the car. And if you think you have the same shot b/c they told you that, I have some ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.

Originally posted by WILRUN

Richard has both bottles hooked up and we are waiting on you!
Kenneth
& RICH

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
wow its funny cause only 2 cars have hit the 9s

Richard 9.59@143 @ WFC and a string of other 9s at FFW events and NRMA events
KB,NOS,C4,SOLID, FULL WEIGHT
Nitrous Pete 9.99@138
KB,NOS,IRS,AODE, FULL WEIGHT
and now the new owner of petes car (chuck) has been SAID to have gone 9.74 @ xxx but there are no slips that I have seen

It takes more then 700rwhp to run in the 9s with these cars take it or leave it

how about Pro50 who drives their own car? or even SSO? or even Pro Stock? come on now if I owned the car and had confidence in a driver with my car I would make call outs too

There is a big difference between a pro 50 car and 9 second car.

But, more to the point, if you didn't build the car, and you don't drive the car, what do you do?

Wow, I write the checks for the fastest '03 Cobra?

To me who has the fastest '03 should be a relevant fun topic. In practicality, it means nothing to me. These cars are so far from street cars, that they are irrelevant to what an '03 is, which is a good all around performer. I mean, for what these cars are, what is '03 about them? The iron block that ford screwed together? So what? Why not by a '03 long block and drop it in another car, who cares? take a look at the engine compartmant of the strictly car, notice what is not there, no cruise control cables, the main harness gutted across the firewall. What does it have for seats? etc.

A lightened Cobra with 25+ pounds of boost, a C-4 and a straight axle, and a mondo shot of nitrous runs 9's? Wow, that's incredible, lol.

Same for Turbos, Turbo Mustangs have run 7's and 6's.

Say what you want about Nitous Pete, but his car, in it's 9 second configuration, had all the things a stock '03 has except the auto. We drove all around NJ, hung out at the street races and had a blast. It did all the things a street car should do, working a/c, stereo, the two front seats that ford installed, etc. To me, that car was relevant.

JT

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by jtfx6552
But, more to the point, if you didn't build the car, and you don't drive the car, what do you do?

Wow, I write the checks for the fastest '03 Cobra?
:lol1: LMAO! :lol1:

tommygun

Established Member
Say what you want about Nitous Pete, but his car, in it's 9 second configuration, had all the things a stock '03 has except the auto. We drove all around NJ, hung out at the street races and had a blast. It did all the things a street car should do, working a/c, stereo, the two front seats that ford installed, etc. To me, that car was relevant.

ok the yellow car has the stereo, seats, power everything from the factory, can still go out and street race ect...:rolleyes:

so its ok for pete to run a KB,auto,nitrous but when someone besides your buddie does it with the only other mod is the solid rear its not OK..:shrug:

tommygun

Established Member
X2C sorry about the thread hi-jack here, I think your turbo kits look very impressive but this has taken another road

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Way to go X2C on a another great idea.
I like you guys "Why not attitude".
This car if it didnt fly before will sure fly now.
I also like the fact that you guys are running a manual tranny , nothing like driving a car and not having it drive you .
And although that almost automatically puts you guys at a disadvantage racing an auto car , I'am confident who will be the victor.:beer:
Congrats again .
Once again I wouldnt take my car anywhere else.:coolman:

Strictly Pro

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
:lol1: LMAO! :lol1:

This sounds like a Bull Shit session at the street races!
Stang D 281..Keep talkin like that to WILLRUN Will bring his wifes 03 up to Pa and give you a little spankin with that sled.
I can tell by your 3000 posts on this site we cant match your B.S ability. I will be in Phoenix AZ The weekend after thr PRI show so that may give the boya at XTC a little more time to get the car a pass or two because. Even if we have to travel. The car WILRUN!

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Strictly Pro
This sounds like a Bull Shit session at the street races!
Stang D 281..Keep talkin like that to WILLRUN Will bring his wifes 03 up to Pa and give you a little spankin with that sled.
I can tell by your 3000 posts on this site we cant match your B.S ability. I will be in Phoenix AZ The weekend after thr PRI show so that may give the boya at XTC a little more time to get the car a pass or two because. Even if we have to travel. The car WILRUN!
Leslz -

I went 11.2's with an Eaton when you were running that with a KB. The only way ANY of your cars will beat me is with the juice on top of their KB blowers, and in most cases now an auto & live axle. Bring that sled on up, and have THE OWNER OF THE CAR DRIVES IT.

As for my post count, that happens when you visit the same forum for about 2 years. The only BS about this is you telling the world that the banana only has a 150 shot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread