THE X2C TURBO 03' COBRA IS BACK, PICS>>

Strictly Pro

Established Member
Like I said You are just a B.S Internet person with nothing to do at your Boring Job. GET A LIFE A$$WIPE..
By the way, not as if I ever expect to see this Keyboard Kingpin at the races. I know his kind and they suck!
Back to work,this is retarded.

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Strictly Pro
Like I said You are just a B.S Internet person with nothing to do at your Boring Job. GET A LIFE A$$WIPE..
By the way, not as if I ever expect to see this Keyboard Kingpin at the races. I know his kind and they suck!
:lol1: That's what I thought....nice try at the flames; last resort obviously. Shouldn't you be changing the jets on the Biscamp car preparing for the turbo?

StangD281

Established Member
Translation = I stated facts & you have nothing to say otherwise as it will be an outright lie, hence the retreat.

Are you coming to FFW at Englishtown? Granted it is May '04, but that should give you enough time to get some of your "specialty" parts on Mrs. Biscamp's car. Make sure to bring that "sled" on up.

Last edited:

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by tommygun
Im going to put me a stick blower on my car instead of the slower automatic blower ;-)

im sure a few of you will catch on to that one, others need to follow NMRA more

man that brings back some memories!!!

Strictly Pro

Established Member
Why? Is that the only race you go to?
The yellow car needs a little air in the tires, it is ready to ride. Trust me Its got more in it than a 150 shot! And its got more in it than a 9.50 succcccaaa!!! Man ,you may need some help.
Riding jocks just aint cool!

StangD281

Established Member
Why? Is that the only race you go to?
The yellow car needs a little air in the tires, it is ready to ride. Trust me Its got more in it than a 150 shot! And its got more in it than a 9.50 succcccaaa!!! Man ,you may need some help.
Riding jocks just aint cool!
Tell TommyGun about riding jocks....he is all over yours. He also said there was a "small" shot on there, too. Educate your customers & the magazines with the truth, will ya?

Being as I live in PA, and that is one of the closest tracks to me that offers a big FFW, so I typically go to that one, yes. My work schedule keeps me far busier than you, so that is why I don't get the opportunity to travel much on the weekends. See you there if you are attending; I'll be certain to introduce myself & my car.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Ok this is crazy I thought all the drama was suppose to stay at modular fords ? I'm sorry but Strictly and Willrun you are suppose to be adults and are acting like children which I find ludacris. I'm only 18 and know better than to talk like that to anyone no matter how much you hate them. You are here talking smack and seem to think ya'll are the fastest which maybe for now while all the tracks are closed you are but trust me when next season comes around you will be very surprised by what youre competitors are doing. All of the others posting here post to talk cars and dont start this but looking at ya'lls post count you dont come around much which means you aren't going to get any respect at all from those of us who spend time here. How can you also make personal attacks against anyone about their job and being an asswhipe ? If youre going to cut someone down be educated about it you sound like a redneck talking shit like ass whip and words like that. Why dont we set a time and place when the new season starts and have a show down ? No more smack talk just shut up and show up. Since you have all these cars you have built that are so fast well lets rent a track and have some fun. Bring youre best eaton and nitrous car and you can go against mine since everything thing ya'll have built must have been blessed by god. I'm building mine in my driveway the way true car enthusiasts work. No more smack just grow up and lets set a date where we can all have some fun.

Marc

Strictly Pro

Established Member
I speek only the truth.
I can't make changes on the yellow car?
Use to be a small shot. Now its a big shot!
Use to have a six point , Now it has a ten point.
Use to have a/c, now it don't still #3300
Use to have six rib set, now it has ten
Use to have stock intercooler pump ,now it don't
Use to be slower than a few, Now its the faster
Use to have a big wing, Now its gone
Use to have alot of things different when the car was shot for all the mags!

Oh yea this REDNECK is talikn shit!
To goofballs that talk behind the Keyboard!
That down othe people because they have nothing better to do with there time! Stright Up!!

Steel City

Banned
I speek only the truth.
I can't make changes on the yellow car?
Use to be a small shot. Now its a big shot!
Use to have a six point , Now it has a ten point.
Use to have a/c, now it don't still #3300
Use to have six rib set, now it has ten
Use to have stock intercooler pump ,now it don't
Use to be slower than a few, Now its the faster
Use to have a big wing, Now its gone
Use to have alot of things different when the car was shot for all the mags!

Oh yea this REDNECK is talikn shit!
To goofballs that talk behind the Keyboard!
That down othe people because they have nothing better to do with there time! Stright Up!!

Thank God that wing is gone!

:)

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
We aren't talking shit we will meet you wherever you want. Do we need to come down to H-town or can you get up and meet us at an event. We can even have some fun with this and rent a track midway from everyone and have a Cobra G2G and have some fun. We just told you to bring it so let's have some fun.

A's Cobra

Established Member
hell, I just wanted to see a better shot of the intake, painting it black you cant see a thing.

1time

Established Member
GOOD GOOBULLY GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Aint no thing but a chicken wing

But seriously..Next year should be very interesting with all these keyboard battles..

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
Tell TommyGun about riding jocks....he is all over yours. He also said there was a "small" shot on there, too. Educate your customers & the magazines with the truth, will ya?

I was stating that the car had a 150shot at WFC, I know that it has changed since then.

now to address me riding jocks. :kaboom: Why dont you just shut the **** up and keep to your internet keyboard racer profile, Ill fly out to PA and go for a ride in you 11.20 car just to see its prolly just made up. WHO THE **** ARE YOU anyways, do you even race your car. NO so till you get out there and race against some other cars in classes keep your .02 out of it

keep the flame going and ill make this fun :burn:

MODS please move this to smackdown so I can have more fun thanks

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
i will go when you guys can drive your sh** to the track and

any of you beside the Strictly car make to the shootout at

BG NMRA world finals because i missed you there ????

did you have your car there Tommygun?(street tires?)

JEFF

Last edited by a moderator:

tommygun

Established Member
I drove mine to WFC and home and to Chicago and home

ill drive it to the races next year too :D

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
YEAH

thats what im sayin drive there run 9s and home

then i will be impressed like at least 500 miles round trip

JEFF

ps drove to BG ran 11:43 @122.9 (1200 mile round trip)
drove to US41 ran 11:53 @120.8 (600 mile round trip)
just last weekend

Last edited by a moderator:

tommygun

Established Member
ive always been on my 18s, never had a slick on the damn thing

Users who are viewing this thread