THE X2C TURBO 03' COBRA IS BACK, PICS>>

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Wow, congradulations X2C for really going all out. I think its a GREAT idea to have a race. With all the publicity the strictly performance car is getting, imagine if there was a big race between the two!

WILRUN - are you guys still going to have a turbo on your car for the NMRA?

WILRUN

Established Member
NO TURBO...WE FOUND AN ALTERNATIVE HP BOOSTER...WE HAVE ACTUALLY TOPPED OUR RECORD TIME A FEW WEEKS AGO AT THE HOUSTON TRACK...

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
no turbo :( You aren't just running more nitrous now are you? I wish you guys were still going with a turbo.

Control

Established Member
You are getting really entertaining BISCAMP. I hope your nitrous drenched Cobra is planning on making the trip to FFW at Englishtown next year. Ill be loving it when Jim DAmore sends you home with a nice view of his tail lights. You should tell Strickly Performance to bring their customer cars too so JDM can have their customer tuned Cobras there and they can all go head to head. My money is on Hammers car DRIVEN BY HIM.

jonas

Established Member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hands down you guys are the shit when it comes to drag racing an 03.

Good luck

Rwick7

Established Member
That he would put money on Hammer driving his own car.

Come on now...I'm sure he's getting better but...I'll take a similar setup car with a C4 over him shifting...of course maybe he's switchin tranny's.

Any word on those Bellhousings?

jtfx6552

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
That he would put money on Hammer driving his own car.

Come on now...I'm sure he's getting better but...I'll take a similar setup car with a C4 over him shifting...of course maybe he's switchin tranny's.

Any word on those Bellhousings?

Yep, the '03 "GT's" definately have an advantage there.

Hammer likes to make fun of his driving, but I can tell you from lining up with him, he is not bad on the lever.

No word on the bellhousings..

jtfx6552

Established Member
Cheap Shot...lame excuse

That is garbage and you know it

If you ain't shifting, you are just along for the ride...

;-)

JT

WILRUN

Established Member
Originally posted by Control
You are getting really entertaining BISCAMP. I hope your nitrous drenched Cobra is planning on making the trip to FFW at Englishtown next year. Ill be loving it when Jim DAmore sends you home with a nice view of his tail lights. You should tell Strickly Performance to bring their customer cars too so JDM can have their customer tuned Cobras there and they can all go head to head. My money is on Hammers car DRIVEN BY HIM.
We dont think its fair to give JDM a head start ...come to NMRA and Dr. Jamie will set up a fair heads up race.....Put your $ where your mouth is! LOL....Richard will nail any racer to the tree...

Rwick7

Established Member
Hey that's mine...lol

I'm sticking with the T56...you were talking about the stick axle and you know it

tommygun

Established Member
I showed all the camps my tail lights at WFC and I cant drive for shit.......wanna see the torophy :beer:

my money is on a automatic equipped car hands down, I dont care how fast you can yank the handle with a power adder car, a auto will dominate it.

Ill set the reservations for this race, you kids just let me know and Ill make the call to firebird raceway in pheonix

put your money up or shut up

:thumbsup:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Hey that's mine...lol

I'm sticking with the T56...you were talking about the stick axle and you know it

I was talking about both, actually.

tommygun

Established Member
Im going to put me a stick blower on my car instead of the slower automatic blower ;-)

im sure a few of you will catch on to that one, others need to follow NMRA more

Thanks guys for all the great feedback, we will keep you posted with some #'s.

To the biscamp camp, you guys forget that your car on nitrous AND blower made less than our car on a little turbo and nothing more,no offense but what makes you think that you can even come close to the power we are making now, Nitrous petes old car with our old Turbo on it will put you on the trailer so maybe you need to catch them up before calling us out. Anyhow this car was put together to break the current five speed record (also owned by us, 8.99 @ 154) And then after that install an auto and run in the 8.60-8.80 range. So our point is until you find a way to fill the entire interior of your car with nitrous bottles stick to the 9 second bracket. When you get close, give us a call at the shop (818 901 8000) and we will meet you half way for a friendly wager.

To the gentleman that asked about the fuel pumps: we are running 2 1000hp Aeromotive pumps in parallel feeding through 2 1/2 feed lines into 1/2 fuel rails, squirting through 160lb injectors then back to the tank (yes it is a return system now).

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Looks INCREDIBLE X2C! Way to LEAD the pack. Can't wait to see the numbers that monster puts down :D :D :D :bowdown:

davidmax

Established Member
I dont see a fuel return system or am I blind?I have a F-1 Blower system with a 5.2 and no time to work on it C-4 4500 stall and various other mods but I want P/S and A/c could Iget a price if someone flies up here to Arizona on my dime.I have never had another tuner work on my car .I dont have the fast I have the Gen7 pretty similar less data logging,maybe we can work a deal if it can be done by years end,Dave Smilovic.
Call me at 480-517-4969/Thanks

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by X2C Motorsports
To the biscamp camp, you guys forget that your car on nitrous AND blower made less than our car on a little turbo and nothing more,no offense but what makes you think that you can even come close to the power we are making now, Nitrous petes old car with our old Turbo on it will put you on the trailer so maybe you need to catch them up before calling us out. Anyhow this car was put together to break the current five speed record (also owned by us, 8.99 @ 154) And then after that install an auto and run in the 8.60-8.80 range. So our point is until you find a way to fill the entire interior of your car with nitrous bottles stick to the 9 second bracket. When you get close, give us a call at the shop (818 901 8000) and we will meet you half way for a friendly wager.
:lol1: The 500hp jets are being installed as we speak in the Strictly banana. Nice work out there guys....wish I was closer to your shop. I'd stroke the check for this setup. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread