These Camaros are hawt!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
[youtube_browser]gOlYtLezDlc[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]I6N7G1SREXE[/youtube_browser]

"Rap music leads youth in to a violent, womanizing, me first, malicious spending life cycle which ends in death or life in the 'correctional system.'"

Priest32

Banned
Whats wrong with the camaro infront. Why is it sliding on tires instead of rolling like normal cars? And why the **** are they driving in circles like idiots?

danman135

come on now fellas! to each his own. Personally I wouldn't do it, but how is this any different from someone on here spending 4k plus on a ccw or true-forged set up? Its the same ish different ethnic group lol.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Whats wrong with the camaro infront. Why is it sliding on tires instead of rolling like normal cars? And why the **** are they driving in circles like idiots?

They're called floaters. Same idea as spinners (as in the design part of the wheel is free from the actual rotating part of the wheel). The difference is, they float instead of spinning freely.

Marc

Established Member
Wow...just freaking idiot.

Won't be hard to find their cars to repo them. Probably spent all their money on wheels instead of car payments. Those things have to cost at minimum $10K for wheels and tires.

Priest32

Banned
come on now fellas! to each his own. Personally I wouldn't do it, but how is this any different from someone on here spending 4k plus on a ccw or true-forged set up? Its the same ish different ethnic group lol.

Are you saying they are black?

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
That quite possibly could be the stupidest thing I have seen!

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
That's how "thugs" show their status these days. Years ago, it was heavy rope gold chains. Then they moved on to gold and platinum teeth....then grills.

Now it's 30+" wheels on ugly painted cars. Waste of a good car IMO.

I laugh at the "thug" showing off all his money in the Mustang Donk video. Cool story bro, go sell more drugs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
i dont understand the point of doing that.

that one with the spinners made me laugh. just looks funny moving while the wheel isnt spinning

THAT was beyond weird! I'm at a loss for words over those 32" wheels. :dw: :rolleyes:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member

Difference is the true forged rims and ccws are functional performance rims with style. Not even remotely similar to the wagon wheels.

The 22 to 32 inch skinny wagon wheels are not functional and completely ruin a cars performance... Idiots.

Uneducated car noobs... Strap on chrome dildo wheels... Only none functional. Only the birds and chimps with an attraction to reflective shiny objects are truly impressed by them.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Difference is the true forged rims and ccws are functional performance rims with style. Not even remotely similar to the wagon wheels.

The 22 to 32 inch skinny wagon wheels are not functional and completely ruin a cars performance... Idiots.

Uneducated car noobs... Strap on chrome dildo wheels... Only none functional. Only the birds and chimps with an attraction to reflective shiny objects are truly impressed by them.

well, I dont see them using it for performance aspects, this is more of a show stopper type of car. All there doing is attracting attention to their car. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread