These cars get respect

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
IMHO, these cars rank right up there with the same respect the Import guys give the Supra's. It's not so much what they come with from the factory (which is impressive in it's own) but everyone that's into fast cars seems to know without a doubt how easy these cars can be made extremely fast!..

BPU Cobra!. lol

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Every shop, show, cruise, etc. I ever visited always showed a big interest in my car. And it wasn't all that spectacular compared to some of the current modded Cobras. It most certainly did get a LOT of respect. Best car I ever owned!

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
Ben D...

Ever think about changing brands of mouthwash & deodorant? :poke:
No place on earth are the people more rude than NYC area (I'm proof) & I get compliments everytime I get gas...that didn't sound like I meant, does it??

69 cobrajet....

De-plastification..pictures to follow...

Jax....

Same respect as a Supra?? Is that a good thing? Sounds like...For a fat chick, you don't sweat much... ;-)

CobraBob

You're killin me guy...You sound like you're reminising about your dog that died..How about ending the suffering :cryying: .. BUY ANOTHER DAMN CAR!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Joe King said:
Ben D...

Ever think about changing brands of mouthwash & deodorant? :poke:
No place on earth are the people more rude than NYC area (I'm proof) & I get compliments everytime I get gas...that didn't sound like I meant, does it??

69 cobrajet....
De-plastification..pictures to follow...

Jax....
Same respect as a Supra?? Is that a good thing? Sounds like...For a fat chick, you don't sweat much... ;-)

CobraBob
You're killin me guy...You sound like you're reminising about your dog that died..How about ending the suffering :cryying: .. BUY ANOTHER DAMN CAR!!!
Joe, I've got a better idea. You're so close I can taste that Cobra. Just leave your keys in it. :pepper:

That's odd... I guess the people around me don't know shit about cars. I always get "It's a MUSTANG" "FORD - Fix Or Repair Daily aha!" ****in annoying...

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
I thought that was you....

CobraBob said:
Joe, I've got a better idea. You're so close I can taste that Cobra. Just leave your keys in it. :pepper:

So it ..was...you licking my car...You really have to control yourself, Bob...the siliva is really messy... :xpl:

If you'd like...after I put in the KB, I'll take you for a ride...but...I'm telling you right now. I WILL EXCEED THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT; & I know how YOU feel about that ;-)

Cobra Nate

Banned
Even Vette forums give em props...i've seen many a LS1/Z06 owners say "those Cobras are a force to be reckoned with...they respond so well to the smallest mods" :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread