They ARE Listening

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Surfing SVTP talking to the wife about how the mother in law's septic failed inspection. 60 seconds later I got Gopher State One Call before you dig ads on the sidebar.

LOL, as I am typing this I got them popping again! Gah!

Kinda creepy how much they track us.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
So what is the choice of drink for the day?

The sad part about being a type 2 diabetic is that I rarely drink and when I do it's a 2 drink limit. I enjoy the beer I drink, but they don't play well with my meds.

Just as well I guess, it is easier to maintain weight without the carbs.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I don't even look at anime and getting the hotties on the right now.

Lol, same. Not an anime fan but was getting those on here on my work computer the other day... awkward lol. We know SVTP isn't eavesdropping cause 90% of the right bar ads are so far off I literally lol.

So what is the choice of drink for the day?

This is SVTP we drink all drink victory and piss excellence.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The sad part about being a type 2 diabetic is that I rarely drink and when I do it's a 2 drink limit. I enjoy the beer I drink, but they don't play well with my meds.

Just as well I guess, it is easier to maintain weight without the carbs.

Sorry to hear that. Does age play a part too?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Sorry to hear that. Does age play a part too?

I used to drink hard back in the day, but I always got the spins no matter what I did. The spins didn't stop me mind you, but you knew you were gonna pay the piper that night. I was always jealous of my fellow airman that could get hammered and just fall over asleep at the end of the party, LOL.

Generally, if I have 3 now, I am awake at 1am trying not to vomit. Doesn't matter that the alcohol has been long metabolized, it is some weird reaction with my meds.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I used to drink hard back in the day, but I always got the spins no matter what I did. The spins didn't stop me mind you, but you knew you were gonna pay the piper that night. I was always jealous of my fellow airman that could get hammered and just fall over asleep at the end of the party, LOL.

Generally, if I have 3 now, I am awake at 1am trying not to vomit. Doesn't matter that the alcohol has been long metabolized, it is some weird reaction with my meds.

A lot of glucose stuff is pancreas related which also processes alcohol. Everyone thinks it's just the liver. Recently found out the hard way not true. So I wouldn't be surprised if you're diabetic you don't process alcohol well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread