They're BAAACCCKKKKK!!!!! Paqui Carolina Reaper Madness Chips!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
So in other words he loved white people levels of spicy and a jalapeno was considered extreme. Probably would have needed an ER if he had ghost pepper, lol.
R u always a racist?

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
http://paqui.com/

I've yet to try one!!! They sold out so fast the first time they were offered I didn't get a chance to buy any. However I do eat their Haunted Ghost Pepper Chips pretty often and those will light yer ass up good. I plan on doing the "One chip challenge" with my son and use the rest as gags.

Be careful doing that... these single chips are NOT to be trifled with!!!

Do a YouTube search for "Paqui one chip challenge" and watch a few of the results... it will give you an idea of the potential pain these can bring.

U.M.

These poor newscasters had NO IDEA what was about to go down... I really feel for the female in this video. She pukes behind the news desk and if you listen real hard you can hear her breathing and it's extremely labored!!!

Pain like a bullet ant to the mouth!

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
—George Washington

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ok so I watched a few videos of people eating these things, of which have video'd themselves doing hot wing challenges and pepper challenges and various other hot shit.

I can tell you that I am absolutely not going to do that.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That's the plan. Will film my son and I doing the challenge and as long as I don't come out looking like a total pussy I'll submit it to Paqui for their one chip contest and post a link here too.

U.M.

Oh come on, you still have to post it even if you look like a Clinton supporter on election night.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Oh come on, you still have to post it even if you look like a Clinton supporter on election night.
UM soon

nintchdbpict000280988526-e1478674068629.jpg

Famine

Established Member
My neighbor had white lightning moonshine in his freezer that while drunk, we decided to add one of my Carolina reapers to. One week later, the worst decision came to fruition during a party. I've never wanted to die so bad.

4a7191a

Established Member
I'd try one. I've done the stuff from Blair's and it's up there on the full retard level one why did I do this to myself.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
UM, I found just the "drink" to follow the ingestion of the chip. A nice, hot chaser of sorts. LOL.

upload_2017-10-31_21-19-38.png

Users who are viewing this thread