Thinking about selling/trading my 09 ZR1...

blk02edge

Established Member
Nope the last manual Lambo I think was the very last generation Diablo SV's that was made in 2001, after that they went manumatic, auto's due to the fact that they was far better at harnessing and hooking up with 600+ HP out of the engines, same with Ferrari's it's almost universal go past 600 a manual flat out does not make sense other than the chest thumpers thinking they are cool. Nothing wrong with it other than you will never get the performance numbers that a paddle shifting auto tranny can get.
You can get gallardo and mercialego in manual

blk02edge

Established Member
Really like the idea of an AC cobra. How are the prices on a good one?
Almost went this route, I found that the newest gen Factory 5 is the best chassis, thing is they can be slapped together pure garbage or can be a gorgeous car. Id suggest going to the factory 5 forum and search their classifieds as usually theres a build thread where you can be the judge

Zemedici

Established Member
Nope the last manual Lambo I think was the very last generation Diablo SV's that was made in 2001, after that they went manumatic, auto's due to the fact that they was far better at harnessing and hooking up with 600+ HP out of the engines, same with Ferrari's it's almost universal go past 600 a manual flat out does not make sense other than the chest thumpers thinking they are cool. Nothing wrong with it other than you will never get the performance numbers that a paddle shifting auto tranny can get.

You can get manual lamborghinis all the way through the 2014 MY.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
1. Gen 4 Dodge Viper (possibly ACR) snake skin green or blue with white stripes

2. Gen 5 Dodge Viper

3. Porsche 911 Carrera

Anything else 2 door, manual transmission and more exotic...

Wanted to get everyones thoughts on this...thanks!
I'd hit up a road course before selling the ZR1 and see how you like it.

If you do get Hooked I would get a Gen IV ACR since its a dedicated track car and more uncomfortable than a ZR1. I would not even think of the 911, unless its a GT3, but those are either too expensive and new ones do not come in manual.

Sucks that the RS7 has spoiled you LOL.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
How about a superformance ford gt? Order it with a roush injected 427 Windsor. That would be a fun car and their value really doesn’t drop

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

I did not know they were now doing a SCCA|NASA race ready version...That is awesome!

tenor.gif

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

You can get manual lamborghinis all the way through the 2014 MY.

This is why I said I wasn't sure, thought you could into the Gallardos, but I'm terrible with the Italian stuff.

Gravik

Established Member
They make Gallardo in 6 speed manual

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Quit ****ing around OP and show us what you’re REALLY made of.

Lambo or new (near new) GT3 RS.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread