This boggles my mind.

CV355

_
Established Member
Power lines. Long story short: He lived. Was not pretty though.
200w.gif

Ok, yeah that's way worse. What I got is like wool socks and a door-knob compared to that.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
View attachment 1526259

Ok, yeah that's way worse. What I got is like wool socks and a door-knob compared to that.
He was in a medically induced coma for 2 weeks to manage the damage before he woke up. I was there and watched it happen. That's a sound and visual you never forget...not to mention the smell.

I've seen and dealt with a lot of human trauma in my life/career. It's just a little different when you have a personal connection to the victim.

CV355

_
Established Member
He was in a medically induced coma for 2 weeks to manage the damage before he woke up. I was there and watched it happen. That's a sound and visual you never forget...not to mention the smell.

I've seen and dealt with a lot of human trauma in my life/career. It's just a little different when you have a personal connection to the victim.

That is true. Not a contest anyone wants to win. I'm a safety lead at work, and I've already had to deal with two minor amputations, several severed arteries, etc. Some of the guys on the team are EMTs and volunteer firefighters on their off time- their stories are horrific. My poor little Volvo has carried numerous people to ERs- I keep a med bag in the back now in case.

I'm glad your friend survived that.

Machdup1

Established Member
Dude....he tazed an 11 year old! I get she was scum but it's a goddamn child. He's lucky to have a job. I'm pro LEO's but that's stupid.
Agreed. A quick back slap or wheel kick would have forced the little degenerate to comply.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
That is true. Not a contest anyone wants to win. I'm a safety lead at work, and I've already had to deal with two minor amputations, several severed arteries, etc. Some of the guys on the team are EMTs and volunteer firefighters on their off time- their stories are horrific. My poor little Volvo has carried numerous people to ERs- I keep a med bag in the back now in case.

I'm glad your friend survived that.
My oldest is a paramedic, you don’t want to hear the stories.

procharged 99

Established Member
How this guy could call himself a man after tazing a 11 yr old girl is beyond me pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread