This is freaky, interesting and scary

1Day-ACobra said:
:lol: G-D I love pissing you off.

A grown man with an avatar like yours is in NO position to accuse ANYONE of being a loser. Seriously, find a girlfriend, because that av just screams lonely chronic masturbator.

Oh thats right the avatar. Its amazing how absorbed you are with that thing. You bring it up every time. I have a cartoon chic and you have a complete moron as your avatar. Its fitting I guess. It cracks me up what you focus on. You aren't pissing me off. I've just grown tired the way you always attack others. Your the one that needs the love advice, considering I'm married. There is hope for you, considering that you are still a 20 yr old schmuck. Whatever, there is no sense debating with you. Anyone who researched your posts would find out just what a debased mind you really have.

Here's some brotherly advice. If you want to attack me thats fine. But you should lay off the other dudes who have no problem with you. And for once, why don't you post something thats related to Cobras.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Once again, people getting pissy over nothing.

And I'm not following you, I just happen to be in the same threads as you :poke:

203Cree

Established Member
Did I just hear a Christian pass judgement on a non believer??????

Yep, sure did. Carry on.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I still dont understand how people can believe in Evolution more than the bible. I guess a bacteria (or w/e it was) getting struck by lightning, thus making amino acids, thus turning into a fish, the fish then crawling out of the water onto land, and then turning into a monkey, and then turning into a human is more believable than the fact that we were created. yes perfect sense indeed. i have some interesting facts that you evolution believers might find interesting. ill post them up tomorrow or something.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
66speed said:
I still dont understand how people can believe in Evolution more than the bible. I guess a bacteria (or w/e it was) getting struck by lightning, thus making amino acids, thus turning into a fish, the fish then crawling out of the water onto land, and then turning into a monkey, and then turning into a human is more believable than the fact that we were created. yes perfect sense indeed. i have some interesting facts that you evolution believers might find interesting. ill post them up tomorrow or something.

I don't believe how someone can question evolution knowing that little about it. :shrug:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
If i came across as attacking AZDropTop, I had no intention of doing that. I simply responded to his assertion that I'm "unwilling to accept the bible's truth."

Anyway, let's not turn this into a thread about religion and evolution. Seriously, we've beaten that topic to death in countless other threads.

As for the Koran verse, I'll have to say that I don't believe it's sura 9:11.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
astrocreep96 said:
I don't believe how someone can question evolution knowing that little about it. :shrug:

There is not much to know about it. There are so many missing links in evolution "chain" that it is in no way plausable. I am in now way trying to argue or start another one of "those threads". There are a few things I have found interesting reads that I want to share though. I will pm to you and anyone else who wants them if you would like. P.S. .....this is my drunken post(s) for the month. :beer:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

He lived here in this building called the Ziggurat.

ziggurat2wf.jpg

Last edited:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
just because the thread talks about iraq, it turns into some evolution/bible debat thread.....WTF!?!?! If i got a nickel for everyone of these type of threads (Ones that can be PROVEN one way or another), I'd have a faster faucking car :D.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

Depending upon which translation of the Quran one uses, the section corresponding to chapter 9, verse 11 actually reads something like this:

But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

:loser:

Last edited:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
66speed said:
There is not much to know about it. There are so many missing links in evolution "chain" that it is in no way plausable. I am in now way trying to argue or start another one of "those threads". There are a few things I have found interesting reads that I want to share though. I will pm to you and anyone else who wants them if you would like. P.S. .....this is my drunken post(s) for the month. :beer:

I agree, there is certainly no need for another one of those threads. I would suggest you take an honest look at evolution, though, and maybe take a course at your local college. Many of the "holes" that I've seen in evolution are propagated by agenda-driven Christian "science" websites and further inflated by religious extremists.

Having said that, I will also say it won't necessarily change your mind, as there are indeed areas of evolution that have not been worked out. But I think the problems are probably not as numerous or damaging as you would think.

Also, PM the links you have, I'd like to check them out.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nothing in the bible is fiction or could even come close to being perceived as make believe! Virgin births to God's heavenly paradise being the first battleground, the origins of war come from Gawd, thanks dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Let me guess. You plan on putting the O rly on every thread right? I don't understand how stuff like this catches on the internet. I still don't get it. :nonono:

Did you mean to quote me? I was just laughing at it. You suck at the internet.

2003 Silver

Banned
They had guys named Peter and Daniel in Iraq??? Shiat, I thought all their names were pronounced like a drunk man speaking with marbles in his mouth. :shrug:

simpman

game artist
Established Member
66speed said:

But you have no problem excepting an invisible being magically created earth and man in 7 days. Not only that but you believe we were modeled after this mystery being. And your willing to except all this on blind faith with no facts of any kind. Then you believe your spirit will be lofted off to a magical paradise in some other dimension after you die. But if your bad you'll be tortured for eternity.

At least evolution brings facts to the table.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
simpman said:
But you have no problem excepting an invisible being magically created earth and man in 7 days. Not only that but you believe we were modeled after this mystery being. And your willing to except all this on blind faith with no facts of any kind. Then you believe your spirit will be lofted off to a magical paradise in some other dimension after you die. But if your bad you'll be tortured for eternity.

At least evolution brings facts to the table.

Its all about faith. Take a look at the universe will you. It is set up PERFECT. If one thing here or there was different, earth would not be able to sustain life. There are so many things that if were only SLIGHTLY changed, would result in drastic changes on earth and like I said before, would not be bale to sustain life. Do you think all of this happend by coincidence? I think not. Human DNA is so complex that if you wrote it out on paper it would fill hundreds upon thousands of books thousands of pages long. Coincidence? I think not. That would be like taking the tiles from scabble and throing them onto the floor. What are the chances that a 4, much less a 3 letter word would form?? Ok, now what are the chances thatyou throw the tiles out and it froms Shakesperes "Hamlet"? That is the same chances that human DNA evovled from lightning that struck a bacteria.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread