This is freaky, interesting and scary

2003 Silver

Banned
66speed said:
Its all about faith. Take a look at the universe will you. It is set up PERFECT. If one thing here or there was different, earth would not be able to sustain life. There are so many things that if were only SLIGHTLY changed, would result in drastic changes on earth and like I said before, would not be bale to sustain life. Do you think all of this happend by coincidence? I think not. Human DNA is so complex that if you wrote it out on paper it would fill hundreds upon thousands of books thousands of pages long. Coincidence? I think not. That would be like taking the tiles from scabble and throing them onto the floor. What are the chances that a 4, much less a 3 letter word would form?? Ok, now what are the chances thatyou throw the tiles out and it froms Shakesperes "Hamlet"? That is the same chances that human DNA evovled from lightning that struck a bacteria.

............and you think some being did the calculations instead?? Humans have witnessed evolution over the times...what's so hard to understand?? If this being designed us etc. why would he/she/it not showed himself to us by now?? Oh yeah, and who designed the being/God that designed us (I am assuming you believe he just exists...period...maybe we just exist...period)?? Where does it end....which came first: chicken or the egg??

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
simpman said:
But you have no problem excepting an invisible being magically created earth and man in 7 days. Not only that but you believe we were modeled after this mystery being. And your willing to except all this on blind faith with no facts of any kind. Then you believe your spirit will be lofted off to a magical paradise in some other dimension after you die. But if your bad you'll be tortured for eternity.

At least evolution brings facts to the table.
Well said!

Hissnhoss

1 Rotation @ A time....
Established Member
One Fast Cobra said:
This is freaky, interesting and scary all in one!

Read down to the very bottom, you don't want to miss this!

VERY INTERESTING -

1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq !

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq.

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land ofShinar, and Mesopotamia. The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and ! Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated with it than Iraq.

And also... This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?! God Bless you all Amen !
True and I have been there to see them all, spent 11 months over there, Somthing exciting to see, Go Army.

93LXHatch

Banned
Another one of these threads, Awesome. Why do people who dont believe in GOD just leave those of us who do alone and stop putting the "evolution" thing on us? I dont believe in evolution. I believe in GOD because if we evolved from monkeys how ever many years ago it seems to that since we started recorded stuff(example : the Bible) Someone would have recorded something else evolving into something(example : Dolphns into Sharks?) What did everything else evolve from or humans the only beings that can evolve b/c we have thumbs? Im not trying to sound like a super smart guy here Im far from educated.

Either Way, Flame Suit On!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
93LXHatch said:
Another one of these threads, Awesome. Why do people who dont believe in GOD just leave those of us who do alone and stop putting the "evolution" thing on us? !
Why don't you gawd freaks quit thinking everyone believes in fairy tales after they grow up?
93LXHatch said:
I dont believe in evolution. I believe in GOD because if we evolved from monkeys how ever many years ago it seems to that since we started recorded stuff(example : the Bible) !
You are stuck on monkeys or apes which is just one of many theories. A theory is a scientific way to come to a reasonable conclusion, not a conclusion based on some old tribal dudes explaining the unknown in mythical stories. Oh yes the bible has stolen myths from previous eons and mythical religions. When man became aware or of conciousness by time he devolped writing those creatures could have all evolved or perished. Ever go to a 16-17 century remodel of a home, very short statured people compared to today, now we are having this widening syndrome. A small period of time for such drastic change.
93LXHatch said:
Someone would have recorded something else evolving into something(example : Dolphns into Sharks?) What did everything else evolve from or humans the only beings that can evolve b/c we have thumbs? !
I don't think all things will be known, it's you guys telling fantastic stories and tales vs. us guys who don't buy into what seems absurd.
93LXHatch said:
Im not trying to sound like a super smart guy here Im far from educated.
Don't worry, you do not.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
66speed said:
Its all about faith. Take a look at the universe will you. It is set up PERFECT. If one thing here or there was different, earth would not be able to sustain life. There are so many things that if were only SLIGHTLY changed, would result in drastic changes on earth and like I said before, would not be bale to sustain life. Do you think all of this happend by coincidence? I think not. Human DNA is so complex that if you wrote it out on paper it would fill hundreds upon thousands of books thousands of pages long. Coincidence? I think not. That would be like taking the tiles from scabble and throing them onto the floor. What are the chances that a 4, much less a 3 letter word would form?? Ok, now what are the chances thatyou throw the tiles out and it froms Shakesperes "Hamlet"? That is the same chances that human DNA evovled from lightning that struck a bacteria.

Earths rotation of the sun is elliptical, and there's a bit more than a SLIGHT difference in the distance change. Also, if you think we are the only life in the universe you have issues. There are lifeforms millions of years more advanced than we are, and on the contrary millions of years behind. To think otherwise is a selfish religious delusion. Humans as a species are far from advanced. Who knows what is possible, just because our minds can't conceive it. No one knows at this point in time, but your 'god' came from somewhere. Not saying there isn't some sort of superior being, but Christians take their beliefs too far, it consumes them. It's all too much for the human brain to comprehend at our point in evolving. Who's to say what god out of the hundreds of religions is the true god. I will not lead my life based on blind faith, it's just ignorant. Until there is more knowledge concerning either point of view, rather than some brainwashed peon ranting on their out of body experience, I'll be chilling with agnosticism.

Last edited:

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
Well it's beyond comprehension because there has been no proof to support many of its claims. I'm going to go on a whim and assume that your folks are religious and introduced the bible to you quite early, which explains why you accept it as truth.

People who live in the real world accept the bible as a semi-historical account combined with a fictional story that teaches the importance of sacrifice, tolerance, compassion, and (mostly) good family values. People who live in a dream world accept it, its miracles, and the claim that its content was dictated by God as fact which, to be quite frank with you, is ****ing insane.

Early? I got saved this year. :). Actually the Bible states that there is none good. Jesus said that there is only one Good and that is God. God's view of good and ours is different, He shows us this by giving us the 10 commandments, the law shows us that we fall short and need Jesus as our savior. "The law is our school master to bring us to Christ" The bible also says that reghteousness does not come by following the law (10 commandments). Christianity unlike the majority of other religions is based on Faith in Jesus Christ and not on the absurd belief that one can obtain salvation by doing good things. The bible says that your saved By Faith and not by works (Wich include trying to live a good life) It says that we all fall short and are condemned with out Jesus Christ in our lives and us being Born again. If you claim to be a good person and think you can make it to heaven by living a good life. take this test . www.livingwaters.com/good/

We are to have repentance towards God and faith towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
FuryShift said:
Earths rotation of the sun is elliptical, and there's a bit more than a SLIGHT difference in the distance change. Also, if you think we are the only life in the universe you have issues. There are lifeforms millions of years more advanced than we are, and on the contrary millions of years behind. To think otherwise is a selfish religious delusion. Humans as a species are far from advanced. Who knows what is possible, just because our minds can't conceive it. No one knows at this point in time, but your 'god' came from somewhere. Not saying there isn't some sort of superior being, but Christians take their beliefs too far, it consumes them. It's all too much for the human brain to comprehend at our point in evolving. Who's to say what god out of the hundreds of religions is the true god. I will not lead my life based on blind faith, it's just ignorant. Until there is more knowledge concerning either point of view, rather than some brainwashed peon ranting on their out of body experience, I'll be chilling with agnosticism.

Where did I say we were the only life forms in the universe? What Im trying to say is that it is VERY, VERY unlikley that Earth just so happend to end up in the PERFECT location, that it is at in relation to the sun, following the "big bang".

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Ah, didn't mean that directed at you, moreso just the first sentence. :beer:

SpeedKillz

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Let me guess. You plan on putting the O rly on every thread right? I don't understand how stuff like this catches on the internet. I still don't get it. :nonono:

+1 its annoying....damn **** :bash: :lol:

66speed said:
I still dont understand how people can believe in Evolution more than the bible. I guess a bacteria (or w/e it was) getting struck by lightning, thus making amino acids, thus turning into a fish, the fish then crawling out of the water onto land, and then turning into a monkey, and then turning into a human is more believable than the fact that we were created. yes perfect sense indeed. i have some interesting facts that you evolution believers might find interesting. ill post them up tomorrow or something.
Evolution is hard to believe? You see it all the time, right in front of your eyes..... For example, a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Mach170 said:
Early? I got saved this year. :). Actually the Bible states that there is none good. Jesus said that there is only one Good and that is God. God's view of good and ours is different, He shows us this by giving us the 10 commandments, the law shows us that we fall short and need Jesus as our savior. "The law is our school master to bring us to Christ" The bible also says that reghteousness does not come by following the law (10 commandments). Christianity unlike the majority of other religions is based on Faith in Jesus Christ and not on the absurd belief that one can obtain salvation by doing good things. The bible says that your saved By Faith and not by works (Wich include trying to live a good life) It says that we all fall short and are condemned with out Jesus Christ in our lives and us being Born again. If you claim to be a good person and think you can make it to heaven by living a good life. take this test . www.livingwaters.com/good/

We are to have repentance towards God and faith towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

:thumbsup: :)

crew_dawg16

Established Member
66speed said:
Where did I say we were the only life forms in the universe? What Im trying to say is that it is VERY, VERY unlikley that Earth just so happend to end up in the PERFECT location, that it is at in relation to the sun, following the "big bang".

The earth hasn't been around since the "big bang". This solar system formed out of a nebula and the mass of all the materials the Earth is made of were suspended at this general position from the rotation around the forming star, a.k.a. "The Sun". That was about 4-5 billion years ago. The big bang was more like 13-15 billion years ago. The Earth's distance to the sun varies on the order of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF KILOMETERS, so it is by no means in a "perfect" location. It is only perfect to us because our bodies and the bodies of all other organisms living in this world are adapted to a temperate climate and we all breathe oxygen. Do some reading before you come on the internet and start spouting off about things which you do not know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread