Time to refinance?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
The RS3 is a different animal.

You can breathe on it wrong and it runs 10's. And you don't need to upgrade the turbos to get into the 9's.

Tones already has a 10sec Mustang. He’s a Ram guy who has said for over a year he wants one. Im trying to give him the push off the ledge

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tony is hiding....for now! :p He's not ready yet to battle the SVTP forces looking to push him into buying the RS3 that he lusts over. LOL!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Dont let him fool you. I talk to him almost daily and he lust for a Raptor everytime we talk.
I did tell you there's a neighbor with the SCAB Raptor, right?? First time seeing a SCAB in person. Looks very nice.
That one looks brand new, first time I saw it was this past Sunday. There used to be a beautiful, super clean Super Duty in the driveway.

_Snake_

Established Member
Not so much. Just like, I mean, LOVE cars.
Especially high performance cars. :D

The S3 is a bad ass car. If the roads in your area are mostly flat and straight (like they are for me in FL), take a look at the S6. Although slower than the S3 in the quarter, it cruises at 80+ much more effortlessly and comfortably.

96dreamer

Established Member
I got approved for a 3.25 15 year today through rocket mortgage. Waiting to hear back from my current loan servicer to see what they can get me. Hoping to get in under 3.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I did tell you there's a neighbor with the SCAB Raptor, right?? First time seeing a SCAB in person. Looks very nice.
That one looks brand new, first time I saw it was this past Sunday. There used to be a beautiful, super clean Super Duty in the driveway.

Oh you did alright

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The S3 is a bad ass car. If the roads in your area are mostly flat and straight (like they are for me in FL), take a look at the S6. Although slower than the S3 in the quarter, it cruises at 80+ much more effortlessly and comfortably.
Not the S3,....I want the RS3.
2 completely different machines. The S3 is a great car as well. Pretty quick.

SCABs look great. We are the 1% :)
Hell yeah brother!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THIS is the R3 that I'd love to have. The Audi RS Q3 Sportback. Unfortunately, it won't be coming here. :(. Good looking SUV/Crossover.

2020-Audi-RS-Q3-Sportback.jpg

15694109087183.jpg

nxhappy

Established Member
I got approved for a 3.25 15 year today through rocket mortgage. Waiting to hear back from my current loan servicer to see what they can get me. Hoping to get in under 3.
do NOT use rocket/quicken. They are 30-40% higher than anyone else on closing cost. Trust me, I just went through their bullshit. PLEASE shop around with a different company and you will save thousands (I saved 5 grand)

Users who are viewing this thread