Title Edited. rwtd fans..READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
strtrcr50 said:
Well, nothing here again. Maybe I'll try posting in the seat thread and see if I can get an answer.

any luck with the predator?? still havent gotten mine, update us ,,

strtrcr50

want another stang
Established Member
RWTD contacted me

James has contacted me with email, and is fixing it. Thanks guys for your help. The order must have gotten mixed up.

SSKillr

Established Member
Mr. Freeze said:
any luck with the predator?? still havent gotten mine, update us ,,

still no predator here. I went ahead and did the paypal refund thing, but they haven't emailed me back. My paypal shows that my package has a tracking number, but it hasn't been dropped off at a ups location or picked up from rwtd. I don't know, I really need my money back anyways since the car is now in the auto body shop. ahh

jophis37

Established Member
got my MAFia in 2 days from James, and you all need to find something else to b**** about. Enough has been said about James and his piss poor planning on moving his shop, and causing a huge delay in completeing tune requests, Oh wait he did plan it, and he did let everyone of his customers know what they could exspect in the future. Half of the complaints against him could have easily been solved by people having a little patients and not installing there mods till A) they actualy had there tune ready, or at least B) his site was back up. And for everyone that loves to complain about him, go to someone else, It'll make my life a lot better. Then he can spend more time on my tune and less on yours. In conclusion, don't complain about something that's broke, figure out a way to fix it and exspress yourself in a positive manner, we have enough B****es in the world and don't need to add to it. My suggestion is, don't put the mod on unless you have a tune ready, keep up to date w/ your tuners site, and if you find yourself unhappy w/ the services your getting find someone else..........As for me, I'm a little impatient, but I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to go w/ James. Besides there's a lot of other tuners out there for you unhappy people. Also not a good idea to bash the guy who holds the life of your car in his tune.

Last edited:

jpicc

Established Member
jophis37 said:
got my MAFia in 2 days from James, and you all need to find something else to b**** about. Enough has been said about James and his piss poor planning on moving his shop, and causing a huge delay in completeing tune requests, Oh wait he did plan it, and he did let everyone of his customers know what they could exspect in the future. Half of the complaints against him could have easily been solved by people having a little patients and not installing there mods till A) they actualy had there tune ready, or at least B) his site was back up. And for everyone that loves to complain about him, go to someone else, It'll make my life a lot better. Then he can spend more time on my tune and less on yours. In conclusion, don't complain about something that's broke, figure out a way to fix it and exspress yourself in a positive manner, we have enough B****es in the world and don't need to add to it. My suggestion is, don't put the mod on unless you have a tune ready, keep up to date w/ your tuners site, and if you find yourself unhappy w/ the services your getting find someone else..........As for me, I'm a little impatient, but I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to go w/ James. Besides there's a lot of other tuners out there for you unhappy people. Also not a good idea to bash the guy who holds the life of your car in his tune.

If that was directed my way. I was far from bitching. So watch how you come off! I do think it's wrong for people to wait 3+ weeks for a tune. James is my tuner also. You say stop Bitching, it seem like your post was all about you bitching about other people. I just want it to be know I WAS NOT BITCHING.

SSKillr

Established Member
jophis37 said:

blah blah, glad you got your MAFia in two days. I still haven't received my predator and it's been almost four weeks so I will bitch as much as I want. If it takes this long to receive just the predator I would hate to see how long it takes for a custom tune. :cuss:

S/CCobra03

Established Member
jophis37 said:

You send me my money that James has and I will stop bitching!!!! Oh and to people who are wondering how long you will have to wait on a tune......three weeks and counting for me!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
jophis37 said:

IF + when he gets his shit right people will stop complaining. He screwed around a LOT of people. NOT 1 or 2. A LOT of people. So get over yourself. :poke:

Dior55

Established Member
jophis37 said:

You ARE f%^&king kidding, right? I'm the guy who started this thread -- PLEASE GO BACK AND READ MY "DEALINGS" WITH JAMES (using the term very loosely -- i.e., he simply took my money end of story). I've been waiting since MARCH my friend -- NEXT WEEK IT'S F$%KING JUNE!!! YOU ASSWIPE!!

Porting one's blower is not like checking the air in your tires. Trying to "time" the mod properly would be almost impossible if one had a reliable tuner. Sorry, but I didn't polish my crystal ball to look into the future to know that James would decide to just call it quits. AT LEAST HE COULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO RETURN $$ HE HAS TAKEN FROM US AND SAY ADIOS!!

You must be young and stupid -- You know what they about a fool and his money, so it's only a matter of time before you get screwed by someone and I'd love for you to chew on your righteous homily then!!!

S/CCobra03

Established Member
Dior55 said:
You ARE f%^&king kidding, right? I'm the guy who started this thread -- PLEASE GO BACK AND READ MY "DEALINGS" WITH JAMES (using the term very loosely -- i.e., he simply took my money end of story). I've been waiting since MARCH my friend -- NEXT WEEK IT'S F$%KING JUNE!!! YOU ASSWIPE!!

Porting one's blower is not like checking the air in your tires. Trying to "time" the mod properly would be almost impossible if one had a reliable tuner. Sorry, but I didn't polish my crystal ball to look into the future to know that James would decide to just call it quits. AT LEAST HE COULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO RETURN $$ HE HAS TAKEN FROM US AND SAY ADIOS!!

You must be young and stupid -- You know what they about a fool and his money, so it's only a matter of time before you get screwed by someone and I'd love for you to chew on your righteous homily then!!!

I'm not sure of your story or mods but Steig. told me (well actually he told a friend) that if the ported plower was the only thing changed, you wouldn't need a retune. He said it shouldn't change the A/F that much if any. So if you have only added a ported blower since your last tune, you might be OK. I would check iton the dyno though. Just thought I would share!

jophis37

Established Member
Dior55 said:

I've been screwed in the past and no I'm not stupid, maybe a little ignorant, and besides on modular fords a guy believe his screen name was cooter, didn't seem to have a problem getting his money back. I guess I feel maybe you should get your money back go w/ someone else and let this thread die.

Zman04

Established Member
His old phone tells you the new # is 251-479-9451 and now that has been temporialy disconnected. You would figure with all of our money he could pay the phone bill LOL.

Nysbadmk8

Established Member
it took 2 weeks for my predator to get to me... Im glad it did... but my problem now is..... It has the wrong tune on it! this is going to be fun.!

CWD

Established Member
Forums opened up as promised on the 27th?

I'm showing them as still closed?

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
I want this guy to have my business he has done some tuning for me before. Now I need a BAP / Injectors / Tune and I want him to get my money! I would pay more than the $25 for a retune. I would pay $100 if I would get the tune in 48hrs! No problem there as long as if it needs a change he gets it done right away. I don't mind paying when I want something right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread