Title Edited. rwtd fans..READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
He's no dummy that's for sure! He's an individual who made mistakes and got overwhelmed with business only others can wish to have. James is a good guy. He knows his shyt and I trust him. I think all this animosity needs to end. God doesn't like ugly!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zman04

Established Member
Well I just received a mass email from him. I feel a little bit better now. I hope he keeps his word on all this. I think he will.

Screamn03

Snake In The Weeds
Established Member
S/CCobra03 said:
I'm not sure of your story or mods but Steig. told me (well actually he told a friend) that if the ported plower was the only thing changed, you wouldn't need a retune. He said it shouldn't change the A/F that much if any. So if you have only added a ported blower since your last tune, you might be OK. I would check iton the dyno though. Just thought I would share!
For the most part he's right but the problem is when you port the blower and are still running a stock MAF the chance is very high that you'll peg the MAF, which will mean you'll have to do something to correct that problem = SCT, MAFxtender, MAFia. Doing any of the three WILL require a retune. EX: When I ported the blower I pegged the MAF at 5600+ with a 2.93 upper.

Edited by L.L. :nono:

EDIT:Sorry, I thought he was an SV here. Here's the subject at an alternate location.

Last edited:

S/CCobra03

Established Member
This all sounds very promising! I guess we will have to wait another week on our tunes though. But maybe he is for real this time.

Dior55

Established Member
Latest Report -- James Stepped Up to the Plate

Just to be completely fair, I feel compelled to report that James stepped up to the plate and directed Paypal to refund my money, even though the time for me to file a complaint had expired (I think it's 40 days or so.)

Apparently vendors on Paypal get notice of a complaint, even if it goes beyond Paypal's complaint time. James apparently investigated the complaint when he received the notice and did the right thing.

I received a notice from Paypal over the weekend that the fee had been refunded to me.

Zman04

Established Member
I am glad it worked out for you. I am a little worried it is now 11:30 central time. He has not started answer the phones as promised. He did reply to my thread saturday and said he was working on my tune, but no updates yet. :dw: :??:

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
At least he replied to your thread. Nothing on mine yet, 4+ weeks and counting...

HIREDGUN

Banned
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
I got mine from RPM Outlet in 2 days. :beer:
Well I got mine from James in 2 Days!!! And the tune was great and also he answered my calls almost over an hour !!! :beer: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
HIREDGUN said:
Well I got mine from James in 2 Days!!! And the tune was great and also he answered my calls almost over an hour !!! :beer: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool for you. :thumbsup:

You're one of the few.

Spitn03

Established Member
How did nysbadmk8 get his tune in 4hrs..????? Ive been waiting over 2 wks!!!!!!

Any answer would be nice....... :bash:

S/CCobra03

Established Member
Spitn03 said:
How did nysbadmk8 get his tune in 4hrs..????? Ive been waiting over 2 wks!!!!!!

Any answer would be nice....... :bash:

Going on week 3 (or is it 4) for me too. James still hasn't looked at my tune request!!! :rollseyes

Nysbadmk8

Established Member
james made a mistake on my original tune, so posted in the forum, james i think you made a mistake on my tune please call me.... So he called me, i told him what i needed, and he sent the tune!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread