To heck with a dyno real snakebite results

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Me too......:shrug:

Since you East Coast guys kill us with DA why not double dip and make the track downhill...:lol1::-D

I will say all that fencing reminds me of something I would have seen in an old Mad Max or prison movie...

mustang john

Established Member
What kind of weight reduction do you have? I know you said you havent weighed it but what would you estimate it to be? Nice numbers, 10s arent far off.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
What kind of weight reduction do you have? I know you said you havent weighed it but what would you estimate it to be? Nice numbers, 10s arent far off.

a 7.0 is good for a 10.9x pass especially with the 103-105 traps.

JMD0346

Established Member
Damn nice runs.

My best 1/8 is exactly 7.24 as well but I only went 97 almost 98. Im full weght with DR's. Stage 3 port with 2.93/4lb.

I could see some 6.80's out of yours.

Goddamn that blue fox moved the **** out!!!!!

res0n0xg

Established Member
Great numbers, but if you weigh 3350 with driver you've shaved off 500lbs or so off the car, which equates to quite a bit of ET with all that weight out of the car and kind of misleads how effective the Snakebite is.

A standard pullied Cobra with no port could hit 10's with that much weight reduction and good driving.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Damn nice runs.

My best 1/8 is exactly 7.24 as well but I only went 97 almost 98. Im full weght with DR's. Stage 3 port with 2.93/4lb.

I could see some 6.80's out of yours.

Goddamn that blue fox moved the **** out!!!!!

The blue Fox is a '85 or '86 GT hatch. It has a 393 windsor with a 150 shot of Nitrous. Friday night was the first time out with that motor. The 5.99 @ 119 MPH was their best pass and they won the Mustang Quick 8 shootout.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have 320 lbs of weight reduction and have been running high 10's for a year now and my best 1/8th mile MPH is 101.59. This Cobra is getting it done regardless of the weight loss.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
a/c? power steering?

no cage too right? I bet its lighter...
no a/c but i do have all my power steering and brake stuff still and also i 'm 250
Great numbers, but if you weigh 3350 with driver you've shaved off 500lbs or so off the car, which equates to quite a bit of ET with all that weight out of the car and kind of misleads how effective the Snakebite is.

A standard pullied Cobra with no port could hit 10's with that much weight reduction and good driving.

i dont think its misleading at all heck most of the fast other ported eaton cars have most of the same weight loss methods these days, heck were do you think i got the ideas lol

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Are you going to be at draggin rights(hpj)? I would love to check out your car.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
I have to agree. :beer:
Stiegemeier
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

Thanks bob its only gonna get quicker too. just waiting to get my Dragon TB back for stefan, he said he'll be out of town for couple weeks though hopefully i have it back for the 7th so i can run at fayetteville

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

Thanks bob its only gonna get quicker too. just waiting to get my Dragon TB back for stefan, he said he'll be out of town for couple weeks though hopefully i have it back for the 7th so i can run at fayetteville

We will take care of you that Dragon is shipping today!
Again once you are a Stiegemeier customer you are for life.
If you need anything else let us know.
I will pm your tracking number to you.
Thanks again, GREAT Video.
Stiegemeier :burnout:
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

Users who are viewing this thread