To heck with a dyno real snakebite results

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Hey guys just finished my break in miles on my clutch and decided to make some passes and see what this thing can do. I only got 3 passes and one in the crap lane, because of a pro mod test night for the race tomarrow. first pass suprised me the car hooked hard and pulled the motor down but still ran a 7.36. second pass i adjusted for our abnormally hooking track( cant believe this it never bites there lol) and poped off a [email protected]. third pass i was talked into a filler spot in our shoot out in the other lane and just took a piss in the wind on launching that side and run a [email protected]. DA was +3200ft :bash: if i could've got a chance to run tower side again i could have adjusted and probably run a 6.9 but o well it was the big dawgs night. Vids to come a friend got all the passes.

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GufBp0_NCtA"]YouTube - EATON power[/ame]

Last edited:

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Awesome.

What are your mods other than Snakebite?

they are listed in the other guys snakebite thread with dyno numbers, but no one seemed to care even though i was solid data. :shrug: here is my quote from that thread

well i'm not the op but here were my numbers and setup... i'm a lil dissapointed at the peak numbers but i will say this the last stage 5 i did that made 25 more peak didnt have the instant hit that this thing does that said here ya go.i've got the snakebite w 3.25 upper, aux idler, his ported dragon setup, his ported lower, catless exhaust with dumps that made 18# and had 19 degrees of timing it only made 507rwhp 515rwtq. This was on a dyno jet in 76degree weather the iat2s were mostly in the 120s with a quick peak at 131degrees. deffinately regeared to a straight cut design i said somewere else like the op sounds just like my old procharger

Last edited:

1Quick4.6

Established Member
pay no attension to the reaction times i was learning how to get the new setup out the hole

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Is your race weight as low as you were trying to get it? I believe it was around 3,000lbs without you in the car.

If so and that mph that car is going to run deep in the 10's if you can get it to hook. Good luck and congrats on the times.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Is your race weight as low as you were trying to get it? I believe it was around 3,000lbs without you in the car.

If so and that mph that car is going to run deep in the 10's if you can get it to hook. Good luck and congrats on the times.

I'm unsure of the race weight but its deffintely not stripped and i always run it like i drive it on the street passenger seat in the car heavy rear seat delete in it also. Yeah i agree.. i only got 2 passes in the same lane and one bogged and one spun so shes got some more left in her i just could get enough passes to dial in the launch.hmm i've got a nice set of kooks lts laying here ......

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I'm unsure of the race weight but its deffintely not stripped and i always run it like i drive it on the street passenger seat in the car heavy rear seat delete in it also. Yeah i agree.. i only got 2 passes in the same lane and one bogged and one spun so shes got some more left in her i just could get enough passes to dial in the launch.

What is your rear end setup? So you weigh reduction is rear seat delete? Did you remove jack/spare?

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
No problem Bob going for first snakebite in the 6s lol. I was a lil disapointed in the power numbers, but its hauling the mail in the real world dyno lol :rockon:

Ive tried to explain to so many people how my 500WHP car feels like it's launching as if it was a huge turbo'd car with a 2-step, and no one understands.

I don't know what it is about the SB, but it seems like its HP is much more, practical than other port jobs, if that makes sense?

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Ive tried to explain to so many people how my 500WHP car feels like it's launching as if it was a huge turbo'd car with a 2-step, and no one understands.

I don't know what it is about the SB, but it seems like its HP is much more, practical than other port jobs, if that makes sense?

the power just comes on harder and quicker more uinder the curve = a quicker car with less peak power. I admit the ET isn't really nothing to talk about,but if you look at the factors 103.8-105.5mph threw the 1/8 on 1.6-1.7 60fts thats the kind of mph the fastest eaton cars are runnin. to strengthen this there was no iceing the Intercooler fuild was what i drove up on and left with, the car still has stock manifolds, and i take nothing out that i dont have on the street like some..ie passenger seat, RSD and have only made 3 real passes on the setup

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread