Today is the day

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Might be the longest week and a half in your life. LOL. I just want to see a photo of your face the first time you take it out after picking it up. I predict a HUGE Cheshire cat grin. And I hope you see that 630 mark. :)

Pruitt146

Established Member
Thanks Bob! The good thing about the next 10 days is that I'll be super busy. Work in Nashville till Wednesday then fly to Oklahoma for the UT/OU game. Then travel to Ft. Wayne for sales meeting the next Monday. Lots to keep my mind busy lol.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
congrats, I have had my tvs on for 2 months and I have had various fueling issues starting tomorrow I'm going return style. I'm shooting for 550 with a 2.8 pulley but I'm through a stalled auto so I have a lower expectation.

04cobra88

Established Member
Had to buy a RST, steel flywheel and 26 spline input shaft today.

Had to do the same got my tvs on with longtubes n return fuel system first pull in the dyno and my clutch was toast I mean toast never seen a clutch so burnt up in my life , it was a center force with 10k miles on it didn't hold up after the track last year I guess

Pruitt146

Established Member
Yeah the guy that put my headers on is doing the swap and he called me today and said no chance this clutch makes it 2 weeks lol. So I rang up a nice little order with lethal a few hours ago.

va boy

Established Member
Had to buy a RST, steel flywheel and 26 spline input shaft today.

Money VERY wisely spent. My RST and 26 spline went in the same time my Whipple went on. As expensive as that clutch kit is, I have never regretted that purchase, the light pedal is just a bonus, top 5 on my favorite mod list.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
In just a matter of hours I will be dropping my car off at the shop to begin the TVS swap. Can't wait to get it back next week and see what kinda numbers she throws down.

Welcome to Team VMP!!!

Eric and Rob at Powercurve Motorsports will do a great job for you!!

Pruitt146

Established Member
Well looks like I want get the car back this week thanks to lethals bs! If you advertise a part "in stock" then that means you have it on your shelf, not at the manufactures site across the freaking country. My clutch will not arrive until late Thursday so I doubt there will be time to tune this week. My first and probably last purchase from lethal performance.

mrose75

Established Member
Wow!! Lethal's usually pretty good. I'm sure you could call and cancel and get it elsewhere, wherever it's available.

ctgreddy

Established Member
Well looks like I want get the car back this week thanks to lethals bs! If you advertise a part "in stock" then that means you have it on your shelf, not at the manufactures site across the freaking country. My clutch will not arrive until late Thursday so I doubt there will be time to tune this week. My first and probably last purchase from lethal performance.

I'm not trying to defend them really but i believe a lot of their business is drop shipping, so to them they may consider that in stock when a manufacturer has it. If it gets to your shop on thursday and that's all that's left there's no reason why it wouldn't be done work wise on thursday then tuning on friday.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I hate companies that do that. The legit thing to do in that case is list it on the site as "ships from manufacturer", not "in stock".

Pruitt146

Established Member

I'm not trying to defend them really but i believe a lot of their business is drop shipping, so to them they may consider that in stock when a manufacturer has it. If it gets to your shop on thursday and that's all that's left there's no reason why it wouldn't be done work wise on thursday then tuning on friday.

My company does this so yes it is comman practice. The difference is when we quote a part or sent out an order acknowledgment we specify where the product is shipping from. Had lethal said this part is in stock but FOB is Califorina I would have said thanks but no thanks. They didn't do that they led me to believe it was in Florida and that I would have it in 3 days max.

Users who are viewing this thread