Today is the day

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
great numbers, mine has been on for 2 months but can't seem to get it tuned due to fueling issues. today we are converting my car over to return style fuel system, so hopefully that takes care of it.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
She made exactly what you were expecting!! Pics and dyno graph or it never happened..........lol. Congrats again, how does the car feel on the street?

Pruitt146

Established Member
18psi. The car feels real good on the street. 1st and 2nd are useless as you would expect with street tires. The car pulls real hard all the way to the top. I'm very happy with the work done by Speedworks and Power Curve to put this together for me. I'll post the graph as soon as I get a chance to scan it.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Last edited:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Did you stick with the 2.8 upper or run a 3.0? I have heard the 2.8s make around 19-20 and the 3.0 will make 17-18. You definitely need to put a sticky back there at your power level.

Pruitt146

Established Member
Really? It worked great for others yesterday. Oh well I'm on 18psi and just regular 93 gas. Timing is set at 17*.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, awesome numbers! Congratulations on your new setup. You said you're going from 93 octane to race gas. If you have E85 in your area, why not try it first since it is so much cheaper. Or is your Cobra being used primarily for racing?

Users who are viewing this thread