trackhawk vs hellcat widebody

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
LOL

Well played sir.

;)

Just for fun, here are some of the comments posted from Trackhawk enthusiasts on SRT forums. You cannot make this stuff up:

"There is a reason FCA didn' install a Demon engine in the Jeep. Embarrassing the Demon would be one...."

"With AWD it will walk a demon 0-60. I been watching demon videos online and the take off is never clean. 85% of the time its still struggling for traction.....specially if not on a drag strip, hellcat/demon have no chance 0-60. Hellcats have been 2.7 to 60 on drag radials on a well prepped surface...."

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Yeah I know auto's are normally quicker but what do you do after the initial "stomp it"?
Order pizza? Comb hair?
Old school 3 pedal fan here I guess.

_Snake_

Established Member
Yeah I know auto's are normally quicker but what do you do after the initial "stomp it"?
Order pizza? Comb hair?

I think a lot of folks will spend half of that time looking in their mirrors as they’re gapping pretty much anything on the road.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
She is a beast though. lol
100% stock Trackhawk.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1514852101466.jpg
    FB_IMG_1514852101466.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 85

Zemedici

Established Member
Order pizza? Comb hair?

whole lot more to driving 1000+whp cars than just slamming the skinny pedal....they still spin and can be a handful

jps043

Established Member
She is a beast though. lol
100% stock Trackhawk.

Is this your personal trackhawk? I am waiting to hit the 500 mile break-in period before I launch mine, but haven't seen any other users post times yet. Not that I doubt this, but these numbers are much faster than projected for the stock trackhawk.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this your personal trackhawk? I am waiting to hit the 500 mile break-in period before I launch mine, but haven't seen any other users post times yet. Not that I doubt this, but these numbers are much faster than projected for the stock trackhawk.
Hi John.
I wish these were my numbers!! I don't have a Trackhawk,.......yet anyways. lol But, I am debating on getting on. These numbers were posted on the Jeep forum and on the Trackhawk Facebook page.

bullitt2735

Established Member
another person on fb has run 11.4 at 119mph on the track apps.... I have a feeling once the cars have boltons and e85 we will see mid-to low tens at close to 130mph out of a bolt on suv LOL assuming the drivetrain can hold up. ( I believe they have the dual pump demon setup also so they might not* have to do a full fuel system)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread