Trilogy Equipped Marauders

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
Thanks 5-0, I understand totally, it would be like asking the Procharger - KB thing here!

But honestly I'll steer clear of Reinhart (based on his dealing with CObras) but going with Trilogy is the way to go!

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
A Trilogized Marauder is never a bad thing :)

Good luck Aggie.

Keep us posted.

I personally would love to see another Trilogy Marauder...but thats my personal choice!

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
00 Aggie said:
Thanks 5-0, I understand totally, it would be like asking the Procharger - KB thing here!

But honestly I'll steer clear of Reinhart (based on his dealing with CObras) but going with Trilogy is the way to go!

It's nice to see someone do their homework and come to the right conclusion. :thumbsup:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
tallboy said:
It's nice to see someone do their homework and come to the right conclusion. :thumbsup:

That would be me too. It is no coincidence FORD chose the Eaton for their S/C vehicles.... After all the reasearch I did, that was the clincher.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
00 Aggie said:

Just be advised that some of the vendors on Mercurymarauder.net are great. Lidio of "Alternative Automative" is honest, and a wiz at tuning the 4.6l engine, and Trilogy Motorsports is great, and also works closely with Lidio too. Kooks headers is also excellent, and offers an outstanding exhaust package for Marauders, and Wes Chain of "Innovative Interceptors" also is great. For me personally, those are the ONLY ones that I'd ever do biz with again from there, and they are the best!!!

MikesMerc

Established Member
BillyGman said:
Just be advised that some of the vendors on Mercurymarauder.net are great. Lidio of "Alternative Automative" is honest, and a wiz at tuning the 4.6l engine, and Trilogy Motorsports is great, and also works closely with Lidio too. Kooks headers is also excellent, and offers an outstanding exhaust package for Marauders, and Wes Chain of "Innovative Interceptors" also is great. For me personally, those are the ONLY ones that I'd ever do biz with again from there, and they are the best!!!

This is indeed an important note Billy and I'm glad yo brought it up.

To make it clear, I have nothing against MM.net at all. They do what they have to keep things "civilized" for those folks who don't care for anything less than a cheerful exchange of thoughts. Personally, I like a little healthy debate as long is it doesn't turn personal. MM.net ends up being watered down to appease folks, and in the end it allows BS claims to go unchecked by those who know better. I hate being "sushed up" (even in the name of peace) when I know that pure BS is being spewed.

But, all that said, MM.net is a great place for marauder folks. I gues I can come over here if I need to vent the truth on "sensitive topics."

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
-FiveO- said:
Dave,

You running race gas all the time now or getting those numbers on 93?

I'm curious and want to keep this in the open so as not to be accused of hiding anything.

Thanks for any response!

Mark...

Mark, like several people, I have a multi program chip. I have a junk gas program (Low octane), valet program(no wot, rpms limited, and no faster than 50mph), daily driver program for 94 octane, and my 100 octane program. I will probably run 100 all summer, but i can switch back anytime. Basically the price of gas is insane for 94 octane, here im getting 100 octane sunoco for $.60 (sixty cents) more than 94. Anyone knows the race gas is better refined and less likely to hurt the car. It was recommended that when pushing the car, the race gas is safer and less likely to cause a problem. Its not a secret that just about everyone with the small high boost pulley tends to run the 100. So using the 100 allows some safety to be built into the tune.

-FiveO-

Established Member
MI2QWK4U said:
Mark, like several people, I have a multi program chip. I have a junk gas program (Low octane), valet program(no wot, rpms limited, and no faster than 50mph), daily driver program for 94 octane, and my 100 octane program. I will probably run 100 all summer, but i can switch back anytime. Basically the price of gas is insane for 94 octane, here im getting 100 octane sunoco for $.60 (sixty cents) more than 94. Anyone knows the race gas is better refined and less likely to hurt the car. It was recommended that when pushing the car, the race gas is safer and less likely to cause a problem. Its not a secret that just about everyone with the small high boost pulley tends to run the 100. So using the 100 allows some safety to be built into the tune.

Ok Dave...just checking.

I went to the 2.8 pulley and couldn't pull better than a 1.78 0-60 foot time on the Nitto's (best was 1.78..most were in the 1.9 - 2.0 range) with the 93 octane.

I'm not at all blaming the tune...the WHOLE group was having problems connecting the tires and we had a 40-50mph CROSS wind...very wierd day at the track.

MT ET Drags going on tomorrow...fit tested and a drag day on Saturday should improve my 12.5 times.

The station here in my town also has the 110 for sale today... $4.19/gallon... :eek: :eek: :eek: :pepper:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
-FiveO- said:
Ok Dave...just checking.

I went to the 2.8 pulley and couldn't pull better than a 1.78 0-60 foot time on the Nitto's (best was 1.78..most were in the 1.9 - 2.0 range) with the 93 octane.

I'm not at all blaming the tune...the WHOLE group was having problems connecting the tires and we had a 40-50mph CROSS wind...very wierd day at the track.

MT ET Drags going on tomorrow...fit tested and a drag day on Saturday should improve my 12.5 times.

The station here in my town also has the 110 for sale today... $4.19/gallon... :eek: :eek: :eek: :pepper:
You might not get a better 60 foot time than 1.7 seconds with a big heavy car like the Marauder unless you get into the HP numbers like Lidio is at with his car, or you increase the stall speed to 3500 RPM's like Zack and some other Vortech S/Cer equipped Marauder guys have (which I wouldn't recommend since it might be tougher on the transmission in the longrun) or you install the 4.56 gears like I have.

But only time will tell I guess, because I have yet to try slicks on my car like you're about to do. Good luck.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Procharger vs Trilogy

FiveO, I heard you were here talking smack about our company. It's obvious that you have no clue what you are talking about. :mj:

Let me ask you a few questions and I will answer tham for you.

Have you ever driven a Marauder Procharger car? NO

How many Procharger air to air kits have been sold? Over 30,000 to Date.

Does Procharger make air to water kits? Yes but they only use them on the track because they can ice them down between runs.

What have I lied about? Nothing

Is your car heat saoked? Yes because your blower sits on top you engine that is 190 degrees.

How much timing does your car run? 10.5 degrees of total timing on a Trilogy kit. Why because they are hot.

How much safe timing do we run? 14 dgrees on 92 octane gas.

Should I buy from Dennis? Check out the websites people have put up about him. You can even buy a Dennis puppet. They might start selling FiveO puppets very soon.

My suggestion to anyone looking to purchase a Supercharger for there Marauder is to drive a Procharger and drive a Trilogy and you decide which supercharger is best for you.

You will save $1500.00 on the Procharger!

Don't let people here with other agendas decide for you.

Do you self a favor and drive both. We will work to try and get both cars for you to drive if needed.

FiveO, I will see you in Cedar Rapids, IA

Thanks,

Greg (maraudernkc)

-FiveO- said:
4500 pound car with driver.

Air cooled....procharger with less low end torque.

Liquid cooled Eaton...with lots of low end torque.

Take your pick.

tschmac with his Procharger is running 100 less foot pounds of torque at 3000 rpm's than a similar Trilogy.

And the guy who set up the Procharger kit blew his car up on the dyno getting it tuned...

Then he lied to the entire MM.net community about it and tried to cover it up.

Then...he raised his price by $1000.

If you're set on a centrifugal call Dennis Reinhart in Florida. I'm not saying that Eaton is any better than a Vortech style....I'm just saying stay FAR away from the Procharger kit. Its bad news and has been so from the beginning. Its just amazing that the guy who set this kit up has been able to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
BillyGman, You just seem to show up everywhere selling Trilogy Blowers.

How many Trilogy kits have you sold.

Did you get your 1099 filed?

Bllly, you are right we have sold two kits. We did not start shipping until March 1st.

The two customers that have our kits are more than happy. They have both driven Trilogy kits.

You have ever driven a Procharger Marauder? Your probably to busy burning your tires off your car but I guess that's all you have to do besides sell Trilogy blowers. I bet you have inhaled alot of smoke with does burnoffs. You might want to get a check up from the Doc.

Our kit is complete and comes with a Diablo chip.

I am sorry to say we do not have a boost gauge. We decided to lower our price $1000.00 under Trilogy's price so you could buy your own boost gauge.

We don't run air to water because it is proven that on the street the air to air Procharger kits work.

Procharger has sold over 30,000 air to air supercharger kits for the street.

They have ar to water kits but use those for the track. They ice them down for one run at a time.

We have at our disposal everything that Prochager has. My best friend owns Procharger and we live next to each other and are two miles from there headquarters in Kansas City. Procharger has engineers who we can use at anytime.

Drive before you buy and safe yourself some money.

BillyGman said:
Truth be told...the Trilogy kit is now in 79 marauders nationwide, and the only engine problems were with one owned by a guy who entered his Marauder in some type of roadcourse race that lasted about 3.5 hours in Texas. Some of the Trilogy customers' marauder have over 50K on their odometers, and are still running strong burning up the dragstrips across America. My own Marauder now has 26,000 miles on it's clock, and 15,000 of those miles were put on since I installed the Trilogy kit.

truth be told.........the Marauder procharger kit has a whopping total of two customers.
TMAC's mentor and founder of this kit also posted Dynoi HP numbers on the Marauder board, but what he neglected to tell people on there is that he also blew his engine on the dyno acheving those numbers because of an excessively aggressive engine tune. Which BTW is why he's decided to rebuild his engine AFTER the supercharger install was completed. He and TMAC both blasted the Trilogy company for charging too much for their supercharger kit, so they set out to out-do Trilogy, only to find that neither one of them possessed the knowledge nor the expertise to create a kit as complete as the Trilogy kit is for less $$ than Trilogy has.

Truth be told........ their kit doesn't include a complete tune nor even a boost gauge with it, and in order to cut corners to keep the price of the kit lower than Trilogy's kit, they avoided an air-to-water intercooler, and instead chose an air-to-air which is less expensive.

Truth be told...ofcourse Tmac had to do a heap of investigation on tuning procedures of his car since he had to search around for an engine tuner after the kit was installed in order to avoid blowing up his engine like his mentor did with that same supercharger kit since it did NOT come with a complete and final engine tune like the Trilogy kit does. The Trilogy kit comes with a tune that was created by Lidio of Alternative Automotive who has been tuning supercharged Mustangs with stock cast pistons SUCCESSFULLY ever sine the 4.6L engine came out.

truth be told...the owner of Trilogy Motorsports just recently blew up the engine of the prototype Trilogy Marauder at the dragstrip, and he came on the Marauder board on the very next day and told everyone what had happened, unlike what Tmac's mentor who created the Marauder procharger kit has done by refusing to come clean with the real story about his engine.

truth be told.....the Trilogy Marauder prototype car had 40,000+ miles on it, and the car had the Trilogy kit installed in it with merely 2,000 miles on it's odometer. At that time it had the same standard 9.5 PSI pulley that the Trilogy kit comes with. But a little while back Jerry Barnes of Trilogy wanted to see just how far he could take the stock internals before he blew the engine, and he increased the boost pressure by 4 PSI to a whopping 13.5 and also had a nitrouis oxide injection installed on the car. He blew the engine at the track withoutit being on Nitrous, but the point is that he recently decided to go all out with the car just to see how far he could go with it after putting 40,000 real hard supercharged miles on it, and the set-up that he had when the engine blew was by no means the set-up that the Trilogy customers receive when they make a purchase from him.

The Trilopgy kit has been proven with 79 Marauder customers' cars including my own. And this clown and his mentor want to try and compare their set-up which is only seen a couple thousand miles at best in two different cars as compared to tens of thousands of miles in each of 60+ Marauders with the Trilogy kit. I have yet to even hear of a procharger Marauder car at the track, and if it has happened, it's an isolated incident. But if you go on the Marauder board, you'll see countless stories backed up by eye witnesses and timeslips of Trilogy equipped Marauders such as my own thriving at the race track with 12 second ET's. Just click on the "Timeslips" link at the top of the page on the Marauder board, and you'll see that most of the top ten Marauders are Trilogy equipped, and not one equipped with this fly-by-night procharger Marauder kit that has been whipped up by these amatuers.

truth be told.... Trilogy is an engineering company that employs 90 people including their own engineers. This procharger kit for the Marauder was developed and came into play by someone who works ut of his house on the side. The product and the creator of it has yet to be put to the test of time like Trilogy Motorsports has been over and over again. Trilogy has worked closely with Ford for years well before their supercharger kit ever came into play, and Ford is one of their clients. Let me repeat, that they are an engineering company, while these two yo-yo's who claim that their product is better are wanna-bees who are also very dishonest, and who lack something called integrity that neither one of them know anything about.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
I agree with FiveO do you research but part of your research should include driving these Supercharged Marauders and decide which kit is best for you.

-FiveO- said:
Mikesmerc...I'd agree. I hate liars...(maraudernkc)...but I really disagree with people who enable the decieving to go on.

Gross dishonesty is an understatment. Flat out lying is what Greg (maraudernkc) has done. Its horrible that its allowed to happen on a site that I once enjoyed.

I'm not going to argue Trilogy vs. Vortec (Reinhart)...thats been done...do what you want.

I'm just saying the Procharger kit is an absolute sham and anyone reading this should be made aware. Please, please.....do your research people and know THE TRUTH before you buy into tshmacks and his idiot mentors ideas and their mediocre knowledge.

bigslim

Established Member
I just have one thing to say to you Maraudernkc. How can you say in one post that your kit is $1500 cheaper than the Trilogy and then post in the next post that your kit is $1000 cheaper? I have been in a ProCharger MM here in Michigan. We had a shop called Panda's that was doing Procharger kits. It did not have the bottom end torque that the Trilogy had and was very crude. It had a terrible whine. One thing I like about the Trilogy is it is invisible until you get on it. As you can see I have a Trilogy kit now that has just been installed. this is a kit that has impressed me since day one. I was given a ride even before it was offer to the customers. What took me so long to get one was money. As the saying goes, "if it sounds to good to be true it probably is." There is another one the say "You get what you pay for". I am not knocking your kit per-say because I have not been in one of cars. I have been in a ProCharged MM and it was not for me. Good luck with your kit. It is nice to have selection.

-FiveO-

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
FiveO, I heard you were here talking smack about our company. It's obvious that you have no clue what you are talking about. :mj:

Let me ask you a few questions and I will answer tham for you.

Have you ever driven a Marauder Procharger car? NO

How many Procharger air to air kits have been sold? Over 30,000 to Date.

Does Procharger make air to water kits? Yes but they only use them on the track because they can ice them down between runs.

What have I lied about? Nothing

Is your car heat saoked? Yes because your blower sits on top you engine that is 190 degrees.

How much timing does your car run? 10.5 degrees of total timing on a Trilogy kit. Why because they are hot.

How much safe timing do we run? 14 dgrees on 92 octane gas.

Should I buy from Dennis? Check out the websites people have put up about him. You can even buy a Dennis puppet. They might start selling FiveO puppets very soon.

My suggestion to anyone looking to purchase a Supercharger for there Marauder is to drive a Procharger and drive a Trilogy and you decide which supercharger is best for you.

You will save $1500.00 on the Procharger!

Don't let people here with other agendas decide for you.

Do you self a favor and drive both. We will work to try and get both cars for you to drive if needed.

FiveO, I will see you in Cedar Rapids, IA

Thanks,

Greg (maraudernkc)

Already added you to the IGNORE list.

LIAR!

Time to seek professional help Greg.

You have no idea what you've done to this "community".

You've lied to so many people its amazing...and it just continues. You are building your legacy as we speak....and its not good.

I'll see you in Cedar Falls...with your rebuilt bottom end. And if you win you can blame it on that....with the notion that you never ever came clean about why you had to rebuild it.

Be prepared to go 40-50 runs at WOT. I have...and I'm pegged at 13.5 PSI on my Lidio tune. She's running great!

If you win...I'll be honest and open about it... If I win...will you be? Sounds pretty typical of Trilogy vs. Procharger Marauder wise. Trilogy blows or does bad..we admit it. Procharger blows...its covered up and lied about.

Time to grow up. I'll be there. Should be interesting.

And 30,000 Procharger kits? Get over yourself....You've sold less than 5 in this HORRIBLE kit condition.

Dennis practically built that kit for you. And what does he get? ZERO. Typical....you idiot.

Moron.

You're an idiot in the supreme soup of things. Too bad you've been able to pull the wool over so many people's eyes.

The whole community will eventually know. Might take a few months...but it'll come. And you'll shrink away in shame. Probably move to a GM :-D :loser:

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
I agree with FiveO do you research but part of your research should include driving these Supercharged Marauders and decide which kit is best for you.

If people do their research...the obvious is certain.

Procharger (MARAUDER ONLY SET UP BY NKC) is an TOTAL SHAM!

Procharger kits for other cars seem to work great.

Its this guys setup that blows...and not in a good way.

-FiveO-

Established Member
maraudernkc said:

Bllly, you are right we have sold two kits. We did not start shipping until March 1st.

The two customers that have our kits are more than happy. They have both driven Trilogy kits.

You have ever driven a Procharger Marauder? Your probably to busy burning your tires off your car but I guess that's all you have to do besides sell Trilogy blowers. I bet you have inhaled alot of smoke with does burnoffs. You might want to get a check up from the Doc.

I am sorry to say we do not have a boost gauge. We decided to lower our price $1000.00 under Trilogy's price so you could buy your own boost gauge.

We don't run air to water because it is proven that on the street the air to air Procharger kits work.

They have ar to water kits but use those for the track. They ice them down for one run at a time.

We have at our disposal everything that Prochager has. My best friend owns Procharger and we live next to each other and are two miles from there headquarters in Kansas City. Procharger has engineers who we can use at anytime.

I can't even being to mention the idiocy of this post..but I'll try.

maraudernkc said:

March 1st? 2 kits in almost 2 months! WOW! This kit was advertised and promoted by you so much that I'm surprised it was a WHOLE 2 KITS!!!!! :eek: :rollseyes :loser:

maraudernkc said:
Your probably to busy burning your tires off your car but I guess that's all you have to do besides sell Trilogy blowers. I bet you have inhaled alot of smoke with does burnoffs. You might want to get a check up from the Doc.

:poke: :poke: :eek: :loser: Ahh....Billy's burnout is all over the internet. Wake up idiot.

I would pay money to see a Marauder setup with the Procharger kit do the same thing. You'd better be ready to burn tires at Cedar Falls....if not...you're toast.

maraudernkc said:
I am sorry to say we do not have a boost gauge. We decided to lower our price $1000.00 under Trilogy's price so you could buy your own boost gauge

A boost gauge? OMG! A $40 part!!!! GEEZ.....!!!! Gimme a break. You originally posted this kit in the $3000 range....! All of a sudden its $5K.....with no gauge......AND you have to return CORE parts such as fuel injectors? All of a sudden...after being questioned...You no longer have to return those CORE parts?

Whats it gonna be Greg. Too bad you can't make up your mind.

Idiot on soooooo many levels. Cedar Falls here I come. I'll probably have to teach you how to pull up to the line! :p :loser:

Time to do some :read: Greg and learn to be honest and open with people.

Last edited:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
maraudernkc said:

You see Greg, there you go again with the false accusations about me. I guess it's very difficult for a con man like yourself to actually understand how one of your competitors has numerous customers like me who simply cannot stop raving about their product, since you'll never have such Loyal customers yourself unless you give them kickbacks and pay them off.

And you obviously haven't any idea of what you're talking about concerning the Trilogy engine tune since the ignition timing advance that they run on our Marauders is NOT what you said that it was. I noticed that every time you claim what the ignition timing advance is on our Trilogy equipped cars, you state it to be something different. So it's also obvious that you simply are fishing around for the real answer to that question since you probably haven't found a good tune for your own engine yet, and you don't want to blow it up again on the dyno just like you did immediately after your supercharger kit was installed.

But while we're at these lies of yours, let me ask you this....if I'm working for Trilogy like you claim that I am, then why is it that I wasn't one of the first ones to have my Marauder Trilogy equipped? Why was I number 24? I'll tell you why, because until Trilogy kit number 20 or so was installed, I didn't even know much about Trilogy Motorsports nor about their supercharger kit.

And then I met guys from the Marauder board at the drag strip, and I was told stories confirmed by three different Marauder owners about how Jerry Barnes of Trilogy had his Trilogy equipped Marauder at the drag strip to meet all the Marauder owners who were there for the big meet, and not only did he race his car all day, but between races, he threw the keys to countless Marauder owners, and told them to take it up on the highway and do their worse to it. And I talked to a number of Marauder owners who were in that Trilogy equipped car who were pulled over on the highway that day, and the cop walked up to the car window and said..."This is the 8th or 9th time today that I've seen this same black car going 100+ MPH on this same stretch of highway!! Now if I see you guys in this car again, I'm gonna throw you all in jail!!! Now get outta here!!!!!........so much for your claims of our cars having a problem with "Heat soak".......

With the excellent and efficient intercooler that the Trilogy S/Cer kit comes with, I've never had a heat soak issue on the street nor on the track. Why would I? There's never any situation on the public streets when anyone would want to stay at full throttle for any more than 10 seconds at a time, and anymore than 12 or 13 seconds at a time at the dragstrip. And you usually have to wait atleast 10-20 minutes between drag races at the track anyway.

And I don't even ice down the intake at the track either, and my car does fine. So again, you have no idea of what you're talking about. Maybe if you and your buddy TMAC didn't blast Jerry Barnes on the Marauder board as well as us his customers, and claim that your kit is better, when it's actually made cheaper (notice that I said "cheaper" which has nothing to do with the price) then you wouldn't have made so many adversaries. And maybe if you would've been honest about your engine blowing up on the dyno instead of posting the dyno numbers for that run without mentioning that the engine blew up to obtain those numbers, then you would have some more people supporting you than you do. But I guess that honesty is something that you haven't learned to yield to yet. That's too bad.

Oh, and BTW, I find it laughable that you make comments about me doing burnouts with my supercharged Marauder. because the fact is, it also turns a 1.6 second 60 foot time, and a 4.90 second 330 foot time, along with a 12.0 second ET. What has your car turned? Oh that's right, your car hasn't even seen the drag strip yet since the engine was destroyed on the dyno. That's a terrible fate for the first hours of your prototype supercharged car. maybe if you invested the countless hours and dollars into engineering(if you even had any engineers I mean) and research & development that Trilogy Motorsports did BEFORE their first kit ever came out, then you would've avoided that dilemma. I don't wish that fate upon anyone including you, but at the same time, it reminds me of how you and TMAC blasted Jerry Barnes and hinted around that he was telling lies when he tried to explain to the both of you how much time his company put into R&D for their supercharger kit.

You both overlooked the importance of R & D, and you payed the price of that mistake with a destroyed engine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread