Trilogy Equipped Marauders

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
It's difficult for anyone who knows some of the details about your dealings and about MarauderNCK's dealings to keep their posts short since it takes so much to unravel all of your babbling and skewed comments. Greg just indicated above in his post that Dennis Reinhart had nothing to do with the development of his supercharger kit, however just like it's customary for you and Greg to tell only part of the story, it's a fact that Late last year he started a thread on the Marauder board announcing to everyone that Dennnis Reinhart is designing the Marauder procharger kit for him.That was before dennis and him had a falling out, but by then the kit was already partially developed. So much for Maraudernck telling the whole story. But that's par for the course
Billy Billy Billy, I did announce that I was going to be involved in a kit with Dennis. Dennis wanted $500.00 profit per kit for a few phone calls from the kit. I could not do that since there is only $1000.00 gross profit to start with. I was new to the site and thought Dennis had a good reputation. Little did I know. I did not copy any of Dennis's ideals. Look at my kit and look at his. My partner worked for Procharger for 7 Years doing R&D on new kits.Why would I need Dennisd to desing a kit for me? I was going to have Dennis help me sell kits until I found out about he operates.

Let me also tell you this little story:

We were having problems tuning our Procharger car in Kansas City and called SCT in Florida and they agreed to tune Tmac's car. They said they would need it for four Days. He dropped his car off on Monday and got there Thursday two Hours early to pick up is car but his car was not there.

All of a sudden Tmac hears a loud whining noise and it is his car pulling into the SCT headquarters.

Three people hop out of the car:

The tuner
One Owner (David Paseo)
One Competitor (Dennis Reinhart)

That's right Dennis Reinhart was in our Procharger car!

I would say that is a conflict of Interest!

Dennis, told Tmac that his car was all messed up and that the intercooler did not work and for him to bring the car to him and he would have it fixed in a Day.

Tmac's car was smoking hot because those three fat F#@$ were out there flogging his car and got caught in the act.

Billy, How would you feel if Dennis was in your car and he was your competitor?

To top things off SCT let Tmac leave with his car detonating. There tune sucked!

This is when I called the owner at Procharger and told him what happened and Procharger call Diablo in Florida.

Diablo got Tmac's car in right away and got the tune right the first time.

I could never tell this story on mm.net but this is the story.

BillyGman said:
TMAC, my posts are more for others than for you, because I know that you'll continue to go on skewd info, and your mind will not be changed anyway. According to what Lidio has told me the timing advance that both you and gregg have been stating concerning the Trilogy kits are just not accurate in the least. You state on here that it's 10.5 degrees, while you've recently stated on the Matauder board that it's something else, and neither of your claims are true according to what Lidio has told me. So either you're mistaking, or Lidio wasn't being honest with me, and Lidio has a spotless and honest track record as far as I know, so I haven't any reason to doubt him, nor did he have any reason not to be straight with me since him and I have always been on good terms.

It's difficult for anyone who knows some of the details about your dealings and about MarauderNCK's dealings to keep their posts short since it takes so much to unravel all of your babbling and skewed comments. Greg just indicated above in his post that Dennis Reinhart had nothing to do with the development of his supercharger kit, however just like it's customary for you and Greg to tell only part of the story, it's a fact that Late last year he started a thread on the Marauder board announcing to everyone that Dennnis Reinhart is designing the Marauder procharger kit for him.That was before dennis and him had a falling out, but by then the kit was already partially developed. So much for Maraudernck telling the whole story. But that's par for the course.

despite your insistence of knowing what the Trilogy kit's timing adjustments are, what you've failed to take into account is the level of boost that each customer's car is running. A number of Trilogy customers have gone with higher boost pressures than the standard Trilogy kit comes with (which is the 9.5 PSI that my car has) and the more boost, than the more difference there will be in the timing settings. But ofcourse being the know-it-all type that you come across as being, I'm sure that you would never admit that you haven't taken that into account even if you haven't. So perhaps we should end this exchange, uh?

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Oh where Oh where is Scrotum-O-?

He should be crowning soon, ready to rear his ugly head!

Unlike some of us (note: you idiot) I have a life and don't live Marauders. I do many things other than this.

I'm here...no worries about that.

Scrotum -O-... :thumbsup:

Must have taken you minutes to come up with that! :banana:

-FiveO-

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
WE HAVE NO CORE CHARGES

Note to nck. READ THE POST BEFORE RESPONDING.

I said you originally HAD core charges but after complaints and simple obvious common sense...now DONT.

-FiveO-

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
FiveO, I will be in Cedar Rapids but I sure won't be racing you. I race with people I call me friends and that would exclude you.

Do you want to talk about honesty?

When this Cedar Rapids meet was being planned we were all chatting back and forth and you wanted to race our cars and I said no problem. I sent you a PM telling you I had built a forged bottom end so I could run more boost. My goal is to get close to 600RWHP You took that PM that I sent you and posted it on MM.net and told everyone I blew my motor. The PM was no secret. I was just trying to disclose to you that I will have a few more mods.
That's the fair thing to do with someone your going to race.

I would not race you now if soemone paid me.

Dennis did not build my kit. Look at his kit and look at mine and tell me what is the same?

I will be driving my car to Cedar Rapids, IA.

I guess you will be trailering your beauty queen.

By the way, get used to Marauder/Procharger because your going to see alot more of them. :burn:

OMG! Now you don't wanna race? Laugh out freeeeeeking loud!

Guys got a supposed 600rwhp to my 450rwhp and he's gonna shrink away.

I'll be in Cedar Falls...and although I don't call liars friends...I'll be running strong.

I'll see alot more Procharger Marauders? Good to see you've pulled the wool over more peoples eyes. Gimme a break....liar.

If you'd just come clean...told the truth....I'd have much more respect for you and your kit. And if you'd done that...I'd be more than happy to call you a friend. Just say this:

"I did something wrong and I will correct it before I sell this kit to anyone".

That would have been all it took. Instead you take your inferior kit and market it likes it the best thing in the Marauder world. I have no problem letting people make conscious choices...but let them have the TRUTH! Which you have buried deep and refused to do.

Your time will come my "friend"....your time will come. Probably blow up the rebuilt bottom end engine and cover that up too....then say "Oh...I reallllly wanted 1000rwhp...so I'm rebuilding her again!"

And if you won't take me on....I will take any and all non-rebuilt bottom end Procharger kit Marauders any time, any day....with similar mods.

And I'll be trailering my trailer queen to the track...you can COUNT on that. No doubt....and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm keeping miles off of her...and its doing great!!!! Driving from KC to Iowa.... :loser: Try driving from Minnesota to Atlanta...and winning your class (as in SSHS4!) I did that...1100 miles each way.... One more time for Greg... :loser:

Dennis may not have built your kit...but here again...and honest question:

Did you call and speak with Dennis Reinhart about your Procharger Kit how to set it up? Add-on? Necessities? Suggestions?

Answer that openly and honestly Greg...or I'll call Dennis myself and ask him to post in this thread for the TRUTH!

Cya in Cedar Falls....."buddy" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: :thumbsup: :D :rockon:

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Billy Billy Billy, I did announce that I was going to be involved in a kit with Dennis. Dennis wanted $500.00 profit per kit for a few phone calls from the kit. I could not do that since there is only $1000.00 gross profit to start with. I was new to the site and thought Dennis had a good reputation. Little did I know. I did not copy any of Dennis's ideals. Look at my kit and look at his. My partner worked for Procharger for 7 Years doing R&D on new kits.Why would I need Dennisd to desing a kit for me? I was going to have Dennis help me sell kits until I found out about he operates.

Let me also tell you this little story:

We were having problems tuning our Procharger car in Kansas City and called SCT in Florida and they agreed to tune Tmac's car. They said they would need it for four Days. He dropped his car off on Monday and got there Thursday two Hours early to pick up is car but his car was not there.

All of a sudden Tmac hears a loud whining noise and it is his car pulling into the SCT headquarters.

Three people hop out of the car:

The tuner
One Owner (David Paseo)
One Competitor (Dennis Reinhart)

That's right Dennis Reinhart was in our Procharger car!

I would say that is a conflict of Interest!

Dennis, told Tmac that his car was all messed up and that the intercooler did not work and for him to bring the car to him and he would have it fixed in a Day.

Tmac's car was smoking hot because those three fat F#@$ were out there flogging his car and got caught in the act.

Billy, How would you feel if Dennis was in your car and he was your competitor?

To top things off SCT let Tmac leave with his car detonating. There tune sucked!

This is when I called the owner at Procharger and told him what happened and Procharger call Diablo in Florida.

Diablo got Tmac's car in right away and got the tune right the first time.

I could never tell this story on mm.net but this is the story.

I missed this post in my original reply....but FINALLY! SOME HONESTY!!!

Greg...I'm soooo proud of you. You've taken the first step. Only 11 more to go...!

You COULD have told this story on MM.net. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with INNOVATION! I've seen Logan post that innovation is perfectly acceptable. Innovation into a new Supercharger Kit is nothing new. Dennis went through it....Trilogy went through it...and all had their ups and downs...BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they admitted it...and fixed the problems...they didn't try covering them up!!!! GET IT???

Come clean, admit your MINOR problems, and I'll be there in CF to shake your hand...as a friend. I'm not however going to do that if you CONTINUE TO LIE!

Edited: Hell! I'll even go so far to add...come clean about YOUR kit and say that the kit you sold tmac was FIXED! ADMIT you blew your car on the dyno and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!! My GOD its not that tough! You many then even be able to see more sales!!! Honesty brings sales! Fix the problems...and they will come!

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
And for everyone else readings these posts, I will apologize in advance. I in no way mean to say that the Trilogy kit is not a good kit, but merely that it has it's faults, and it's strong points like plenty of low end TQ.

The Procharger kit also has it's faults (less low end TQ than a roots) and strengths like a lower AIT, ability to run a lot more timing, power that increases with the RPMs.

The difference's between roots and centrifugal blowers are well documented and known.

Soooooo true. No kit is perfect and I readily admit that. Take your choice in kits...I've never ever said that a Trilogy is the way to go ABSOLUTLEY. Take your choice...no problem. My problem is with Greg...he LIED :loser: and refuses to take responsibility for it.

I also have no major problem with you. I will lay off if you would just relax and stop protecting him. Greg flat out lied to this community. If you continue to enable him...you're as bad as he is.

-FiveO-

Established Member
Overall Greg...you still think this is an ANTI-Centrifugal argument...its NOT. Take your pick! I have no problem with Dennis and his kit. He has worked hard to put it together... as has Trilogy.

Its about you lieing to the Marauder community and failing to take responsibility for it.

Step up...be a man and I'll be there to shake your hand.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
FiveO, I don't think this is a Centrifical bashing. I think this is about FiveO bashing my Company.

You Think Trilogy and DR worked hard on there kits and I did not.

FiveO. It's obvious you don't know how much time goes into a project like this.

We have spent countless Hours, Weekends and late nights putting this together.

Here is what I do know:

I worked my ass off to put together a quality supercharger kit together for under $5000.00 for Marauder owners.

What have you done for Marauder owners?

-FiveO- said:
Overall Greg...you still think this is an ANTI-Centrifugal argument...its NOT. Take your pick! I have no problem with Dennis and his kit. He has worked hard to put it together... as has Trilogy.

Its about you lieing to the Marauder community and failing to take responsibility for it.

Step up...be a man and I'll be there to shake your hand.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
FiveO, Tmac is not protecting me.He does no all the crap that has happened and the facts. I jabe no problem taking care of myself.

If you think Logan would let me post what really happened about SCT and Dennis Reinhart on his site.

No way!

I would be kicked off!

You get the ok from Logan and I will make a nice tell all post for you!

Why are you over here posting this crap?

Because you would be on vacation at mm.net.

You know you can't say anything about a vendor there.

Enjoy the photo of what you say is my piece of sh@@ kit.

-FiveO- said:
Soooooo true. No kit is perfect and I readily admit that. Take your choice in kits...I've never ever said that a Trilogy is the way to go ABSOLUTLEY. Take your choice...no problem. My problem is with Greg...he LIED :loser: and refuses to take responsibility for it.

I also have no major problem with you. I will lay off if you would just relax and stop protecting him. Greg flat out lied to this community. If you continue to enable him...you're as bad as he is.

Last edited:

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
bigslim, we are looking at doing a supercharger kit for the 300C and the Magnum. I said I would become a vendor of the 300C site if there was enoughf 300C guys wanting blowers for there cars.

Does this bother you?

bigslim said:
Look what I found. I see Greg is going to become a vendor on the 300C site. http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5586

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Greg, you don't have to tell me about Dennis Reinhart. I know all about him. I used to be a customer of his, and I know about more unscrupulous things that he's done to people than you or most of the people on the other board know about, and I'd never recommend him to anyone.And I know that you're correct that many things cannot be said on that board. I also knew about that incident with Dennis Reinhart driving TMAC's car because TMAC told me that too.

but again you're still not telling the entire story, and you know that. I don't think that you realize how much detail is known about your car and about the development of your S/cer kit. much of it has become common knowledge by now and you would do well to keep that in mind. I've told TMAC this before, and I'll also tell yopu. I don't hate either one of you guys, but the both of you continue to speak half truths and come across as less than honest to say the least. you don't need to answer to me since I'm not a customer of yours, but I am a member of the Marauder board, and things do get around. So for your sake you should keep this in mind and we should really let this thread die now because it's going nowhere good.

Last edited:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
BillyGman said:
...but again you're still not telling the entire story, and you know that. I don't think that you realize how much detail is known about your car and about the development of your S/cer kit. much of it has become common knowledge by now and you would do well to keep that in mind. I've told TMAC this before, and I'll also tell yopu.

Bingo. Billy, my friend, you have hit the nail on the head. Everybody knows. It wasn't Greg's fault his engine blew. It wasn't a flaw in his kit. His engine was blown by a poor tuner. Period. We all know this. We don't care. There's no need to deny anything.

I started this thread to congratulate a couple buddies who were so upset by the supercharger wars they kept their decisions quiet. Now, look what's happened here.

I have no desire to be part of a dysfunctional family [had enough of that in my younger years]. When I see my Marauder brothers at the track, I want to see them all lined up together, ready to take on all comers. I don't want to have to walk over to one side of the track while my brothers on the other side of the track give me dirty looks.

FiveO-I have seen this Procharger kit in person and in action. This is a quality setup that looks fantastic and performs quite well. It is well engineered and designed, and looks better under our hood than any Vortech kit I have seen. Were there a few bugs to be worked out? Of course! You know what? They have been. Do not take a Procharger equipped car lightly. The kit and all related products are of the highest quality-no shit.

Maraudernkc and Tmac, when this Procharger kit was under development I contacted you both. I offered my assistance and encouragement. I begged you guys in e-mail and phone conversations not to let these wars happen. Nobody wins here. I said "when it comes to superchargers, let's have the Trilogy and Procharger guys team up and leave the competition in our dust", did I not? I have information that would not reflect well on the Procharger system, [and you both know it], yet I never used it to flame either of you, did I? Imagine what I know that you don't know I know.

And how have my offers of help and encouragement been returned? You guys take open or veiled shots at Trilogy every chance you get. I'm sick of all this shit. This shit stops here and now, one way or the other. I'm done.

So, here's the olive branch, one last time...Truce?

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Tallboy, I have no problem with you or BillyGman. I do have an issue with FiveO. The guy is flat our calling me all kinds of names and with no good reason. I have never done anything to the guy.

Thank you for the compliment on our kit!

You know I have said all along that Trilogy makes a great kit. I think Jerry is a stand up guy and look forward to meeting him and yourself.

We did have tuning problems with our kit at first in Kansas City because of lack of quality tuners that know our Marauder's.

Tallboy and BillyGman, I have nothing aginst you guys at all. I want you both to know that.

If you want to save some people,tell them not to buy the third supercharger kit out there.

Let's move on!

The hatchet is burired

tallboy said:
Bingo. Billy, my friend, you have hit the nail on the head. Everybody knows. It wasn't Greg's fault his engine blew. It wasn't a flaw in his kit. His engine was blown by a poor tuner. Period. We all know this. We don't care. There's no need to deny anything.

I started this thread to congratulate a couple buddies who were so upset by the supercharger wars they kept their decisions quiet. Now, look what's happened here.

I have no desire to be part of a dysfunctional family [had enough of that in my younger years]. When I see my Marauder brothers at the track, I want to see them all lined up together, ready to take on all comers. I don't want to have to walk over to one side of the track while my brothers on the other side of the track give me dirty looks.

FiveO-I have seen this Procharger kit in person and in action. This is a quality setup that looks fantastic and performs quite well. It is well engineered and designed, and looks better under our hood than any Vortech kit I have seen. Were there a few bugs to be worked out? Of course! You know what? They have been. Do not take a Procharger equipped car lightly. The kit and all related products are of the highest quality-no shit.

Maraudernkc and Tmac, when this Procharger kit was under development I contacted you both. I offered my assistance and encouragement. I begged you guys in e-mail and phone conversations not to let these wars happen. Nobody wins here. I said "when it comes to superchargers, let's have the Trilogy and Procharger guys team up and leave the competition in our dust", did I not? I have information that would not reflect well on the Procharger system, [and you both know it], yet I never used it to flame either of you, did I? Imagine what I know that you don't know I know.

And how have my offers of help and encouragement been returned? You guys take open or veiled shots at Trilogy every chance you get. I'm sick of all this shit. This shit stops here and now, one way or the other. I'm done.

So, here's the olive branch, one last time...Truce?

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
MI2QWK4U said:
I just wanted to inform you that the coolant temp has never recorded anywhere close to 135 degrees. May I ask how you arrived at this number?

I asked a tuner while a Trilogy car was hooked up to a dyno how he could tune properly not knowing what the AIT on the kit was as there was no sensor taking the temps. from underneath the blower. I was told that it was tricky on the kit as the ECU was taking readings from the MAF, which is not the best place becasue the air has not yet entered the blower to be compressed, and later cooled for that matter for the final reading. To accurately estimate the AIT it would then depend on the coolant temp. An estimate of 130-135 was told to me, based on the hundreds of like roots type cars the tuner has tuned in the past with similar cooling methods.

The conversation never made the distinction of this temperature as being one which could be in that range while on the dyno vs. street driving, so I will yield that point to you. I could ask for the distinction so there would be no question, but I consider the factual numbers you have stated to be true as tested personally and I consider this matter dead!

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
I asked a tuner while a Trilogy car was hooked up to a dyno how he could tune properly not knowing what the AIT on the kit was as there was no sensor taking the temps. from underneath the blower. I was told that it was tricky on the kit as the ECU was taking readings from the MAF, which is not the best place becasue the air has not yet entered the blower to be compressed, and later cooled for that matter for the final reading. To accurately estimate the AIT it would then depend on the coolant temp. An estimate of 130-135 was told to me, based on the hundreds of like roots type cars the tuner has tuned in the past with similar cooling methods.

The conversation never made the distinction of this temperature as being one which could be in that range while on the dyno vs. street driving, so I will yield that point to you. I could ask for the distinction so there would be no question, but I consider the factual numbers you have stated to be true as tested personally and I consider this matter dead!

I figure the best way to stop the slashing is to offer the factual truths when someone refers to or asks for them. I wouldnt have known about the coolant temps unless I did the prototype temp system on my Trilogy, it was eye opening. usually within 4 or 5 minutes the coolant was returned to just over the temp before the run, which really wasnt that much more that ambient.
Just trying to give you some numbers fyi and avoid someone jumping down your throat if you misquote something.
I will be one to say it. I think a lot of problems here are caused by people in general quoting stuff that they really have no first hand info on, and that ticks others off....note i said on all sides..no one in particular. Maybe its possible to be civil, and correct bad info like i just did without geting nasty. Its getting old and it makes both sides look bad.
Tim, if you have any other serious questions about my setup that do not have an alterior motive, or are not intended to ridicule, then I will help you out any way I can. Thats the best I can do...up to you now.

bigslim

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
bigslim, we are looking at doing a supercharger kit for the 300C and the Magnum. I said I would become a vendor of the 300C site if there was enoughf 300C guys wanting blowers for there cars.

Does this bother you?
Does not bother me. I don't own a 300. I have friends that own them though. :(

bigslim

Established Member
I must say one thing. It is nice to hear some facts about what really went down. I know about Dennis' reputation. Glad to see some of this bickering stop. Would like to see you Tim and Greg come to MVIII and see your setup. Good luck on moving more of packages.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
bigslim said:
I must say one thing. It is nice to hear some facts about what really went down. I know about Dennis' reputation. Glad to see some of this bickering stop. Would like to see you Tim and Greg come to MVIII and see your setup. Good luck on moving more of packages.

Ditto.

But I wonder why the AIT wasnt modded also as part of the install :shrug:

Perhaps if the tune is left alone there is no need too.

Users who are viewing this thread