Trilogy Equipped Marauders

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Okay, it sounds like this is finally winding down, and hopefully we can all put this to rest. Truce.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
MI2QWK4U said:
I figure the best way to stop the slashing is to offer the factual truths when someone refers to or asks for them. I wouldnt have known about the coolant temps unless I did the prototype temp system on my Trilogy, it was eye opening. usually within 4 or 5 minutes the coolant was returned to just over the temp before the run, which really wasnt that much more that ambient.
Just trying to give you some numbers fyi and avoid someone jumping down your throat if you misquote something.
I will be one to say it. I think a lot of problems here are caused by people in general quoting stuff that they really have no first hand info on, and that ticks others off....note i said on all sides..no one in particular. Maybe its possible to be civil, and correct bad info like i just did without geting nasty. Its getting old and it makes both sides look bad.
Tim, if you have any other serious questions about my setup that do not have an alterior motive, or are not intended to ridicule, then I will help you out any way I can. Thats the best I can do...up to you now.

No problem. On a serious note no cooler is 100% efficient, mine included. Complicates things, but your numbers would be close enough not to matter.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
bigslim said:
I must say one thing. It is nice to hear some facts about what really went down. I know about Dennis' reputation. Glad to see some of this bickering stop. Would like to see you Tim and Greg come to MVIII and see your setup. Good luck on moving more of packages.

Slim, the truth is is that most of what occurs is about $$$$$. That's why I was pissed on the other forum when discussing Diablo Predator on a thread for instance, all the vendors interested in selling SCT would come on and do their best to diss Diablo or it's hardware because $$$ is at stake. In truth it is the quality of the tuner that matters, and as far as hardware, the Predator has been out for a while with so many inherent functions like data logging. What does the xcalibrator do besides load tunes? The 9100? That is why I get pissed, when things are distorted over $$$$$.

I believe, as us members should have no monetary interest, that these forums should exist for us to pass information to each other first, and brand loyalty should come second. Why should we be corralled like sheep and led a certain way?

Conflicting opinions are very stymied on MM.net to produce a stable business environment for vendors to sell wares. If the environment gets hostile, or a vendor gets questioned, the member gets banned or a vacation. That environment to stifle conflict, only causes more conflict as members have no way to vent, air out differences or deficiencies in products, and bad feelings hide behind the scenes for months with no conflict resolution. As long as people do not get personal what is wrong with conflict resolution? This site is excellent and let's members have a freer hand.

I see nothing wrong with asking questions, and vendors being required to produce facts when questioned, as members are the ones doing the buying with hard earned money!

As consumers our loyalty should be to each other first, with the net enabling us to share info. to help each other out.

If a member has a horror story about a vendor that is factual, other consumers should be able to be told about it!

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
BillyGman said:
Greg, you don't have to tell me about Dennis Reinhart. I know all about him. I used to be a customer of his, and I know about more unscrupulous things that he's done to people than you or most of the people on the other board know about, and I'd never recommend him to anyone.And I know that you're correct that many things cannot be said on that board. I also knew about that incident with Dennis Reinhart driving TMAC's car because TMAC told me that too.

but again you're still not telling the entire story, and you know that. I don't think that you realize how much detail is known about your car and about the development of your S/cer kit. much of it has become common knowledge by now and you would do well to keep that in mind. I've told TMAC this before, and I'll also tell yopu. I don't hate either one of you guys, but the both of you continue to speak half truths and come across as less than honest to say the least. you don't need to answer to me since I'm not a customer of yours, but I am a member of the Marauder board, and things do get around. So for your sake you should keep this in mind and we should really let this thread die now because it's going nowhere good.

Couldn't have said it better Billy.

I have no problem with nkc...if he'd just quit lying. The kit he came up with COULD be good...if he'd admit his problems were during innovation and admit his minor faults and that he FIXED them. Until he does this....FORGET IT!

-FiveO-

Established Member
tmac: Thank you for the honest post above...the long one.

I respect you for posting that, truly.

-FiveO-

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
FiveO, I don't think this is a Centrifical bashing. I think this is about FiveO bashing my Company.

You Think Trilogy and DR worked hard on there kits and I did not.

FiveO. It's obvious you don't know how much time goes into a project like this.

We have spent countless Hours, Weekends and late nights putting this together.

Here is what I do know:

I worked my ass off to put together a quality supercharger kit together for under $5000.00 for Marauder owners.

What have you done for Marauder owners?

The problem is Greg...is that you did not take ENOUGH time to work through this kit and you decided to LIE about it to the rest of the community.

If you'd just been honest throughout the process. Even posting tmac's problems in Florida while they were being worked on...the community as a whole would have been much more acceptable of the INNOVATION!

Innovation takes time and money...we realize that. Try to pull the wool over our eyes and its gonna backfire on ya.

Why weren't the problems with tmac's car brought out earlier, as in...WHEN THEY WERE HAPPENING!!!???? I'm SUPER glad they've been taken care of and can't wait to see the kit in action! BUT...I will not stand by while you stand by and LIE to this community! My Gosh! TELL THE TRUTH!

tmac has admitted the initial problems. Admit yours, come clean and MOVE ON! I for one will be there, hand out, to shake your hand...Congratulate you on a JOB WELL DONE!!! on all your hard work on this kit. STOP BEING DISHONEST!!! about the roots of this kit!!

My GOD! How many times do I have to say it!?

I'll keep calling you names.......until you come CLEAN! Do it...and you may salvage some of your name within the Marauder community.

Its your choice. You going to move on to another community?

Make the right choice...come clean...shake my hand as a friend in Cedar Falls...and beat me with your rebuilt bottom end and 600rwhp. I'll be there to cheer you on!!!

Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

-FiveO-

Established Member
tallboy said:
Bingo. Billy, my friend, you have hit the nail on the head. Everybody knows. It wasn't Greg's fault his engine blew. It wasn't a flaw in his kit. His engine was blown by a poor tuner. Period. We all know this. We don't care. There's no need to deny anything.

I started this thread to congratulate a couple buddies who were so upset by the supercharger wars they kept their decisions quiet. Now, look what's happened here.

I have no desire to be part of a dysfunctional family [had enough of that in my younger years]. When I see my Marauder brothers at the track, I want to see them all lined up together, ready to take on all comers. I don't want to have to walk over to one side of the track while my brothers on the other side of the track give me dirty looks.

FiveO-I have seen this Procharger kit in person and in action. This is a quality setup that looks fantastic and performs quite well. It is well engineered and designed, and looks better under our hood than any Vortech kit I have seen. Were there a few bugs to be worked out? Of course! You know what? They have been. Do not take a Procharger equipped car lightly. The kit and all related products are of the highest quality-no shit.

Maraudernkc and Tmac, when this Procharger kit was under development I contacted you both. I offered my assistance and encouragement. I begged you guys in e-mail and phone conversations not to let these wars happen. Nobody wins here. I said "when it comes to superchargers, let's have the Trilogy and Procharger guys team up and leave the competition in our dust", did I not? I have information that would not reflect well on the Procharger system, [and you both know it], yet I never used it to flame either of you, did I? Imagine what I know that you don't know I know.

And how have my offers of help and encouragement been returned? You guys take open or veiled shots at Trilogy every chance you get. I'm sick of all this shit. This shit stops here and now, one way or the other. I'm done.

So, here's the olive branch, one last time...Truce?

My olive branch has been offered. tmac has told the truth...and its accepted, appreciated and respected. I no longer have any problems with tmac. Truce accepted.

If Greg would just do the same. I'll admit I may have come off a bit strong and I'll apologize for any name calling...but the fact is Greg will still not come clean about the origin of the kit and the original blowing of his engine. I will TOTALLY AGREE tallboy that this is tuning and innovation. Greg seems to think its personal. Its only personal when he tries to hide it, continually, from the MM community.

Come clean Greg...I'll then apologize and we'll be done with it. And...I'll shake your hand in CF...you can kick my butt with your rebuilt bottom end and I'll cheer you on as you pass the line before me.

I'm really not up on the competition within the MM community...we should be looking elsewhere as in....300's :D

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Help me out here. Save me the search... but did J. Barnes and DR or any other vendor give reports and updates during the design process? Who cares already.. The word is out. If the customers are willing to risk it then so be it. I wouldnt want to be the vendor that sold S/Cer kits that was crap and blew up peoples engines. I think MnKC has considered that. Being a vendor adds to his credabity

I'm really not up on the competition within the MM community...we should be looking elsewhere as in....300's
Now yer talkin!!

-FiveO-

Established Member
Sorry if you don't agree Defyant...but I bet if you asked Jerry B. or Dennis about their design problems and INNOVATION that they'd be honest about it...and at least post information on what happened during the process.

Agree...or not?

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
FiveO, You seem to be the only one with the problem around here.

I am not going anywhere. Hell we just sold 4 kits in the last 24 Hours.

You know why? Because there quality kits that make power at an affordable price.

Do you really think you know everything about Trilogy's first Days, Weeks and Months when they started the Marauder project? No way in hell.

Like I said before, I only race my friends. There will be a couple of other Procharger kits there for you to pray on.

Get a life and and quit bothering me.

-FiveO- said:
My olive branch has been offered. tmac has told the truth...and its accepted, appreciated and respected. I no longer have any problems with tmac. Truce accepted.

If Greg would just do the same. I'll admit I may have come off a bit strong and I'll apologize for any name calling...but the fact is Greg will still not come clean about the origin of the kit and the original blowing of his engine. I will TOTALLY AGREE tallboy that this is tuning and innovation. Greg seems to think its personal. Its only personal when he tries to hide it, continually, from the MM community.

Come clean Greg...I'll then apologize and we'll be done with it. And...I'll shake your hand in CF...you can kick my butt with your rebuilt bottom end and I'll cheer you on as you pass the line before me.

I'm really not up on the competition within the MM community...we should be looking elsewhere as in....300's :D

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Established Member
I posted on the 300C forums.

Don't want you lying to them like you did our community Greg.

tmac finally told his truth.

How about you?

-FiveO-

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
FiveO, You seem to be the only one with the problem.

I am not going anywhere. Hell we just sold 4 kits in the last 24 Hours.

You know why? Because there quality kits that make power at an affordable price.

Get a life and leave me alone!!

Life is grand isn't it Greg.

4 more victims eh?

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on the 300C forums!

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
FiveO, life is grand. We have two kits on cars currently. Both customers are extremely happy and 4 more are going on cars and these guys will also be happy.

If you really think you hurting my sales your not but you are making yourself look bad.

You are on your own band wagon.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
FiveO,
Ask the questions you want answers to directly. If MnKC gives you answers great, if not so be it; let it go

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Also keep in mind, any publisity is good. You may actually be doing him a favor..

-FiveO-

Established Member
Defyant said:
FiveO,
Ask the questions you want answers to directly. If MnKC gives you answers great, if not so be it; let it go

The problem is Defyant...is that I've asked them...bluntly....several times.

He refuses to answer them honestly.

Not much else to say.

And and far ask publicity goes....I'll give him all the negative publicity he wants.

Everywhere he goes....until he starts to tell the truth.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
-FiveO- said:
The problem is Greg...is that you did not take ENOUGH time to work through this kit and you decided to LIE about it to the rest of the community.

If you'd just been honest throughout the process. Even posting tmac's problems in Florida while they were being worked on...the community as a whole would have been much more acceptable of the INNOVATION!

Why weren't the problems with tmac's car brought out earlier, as in...WHEN THEY WERE HAPPENING!!!???? I'm SUPER glad they've been taken care of and can't wait to see the kit in action!

I respectfully disagree. Greg did work through this kit fully. It only has had one flaw that was corrected by Carfixer while he spoke with the kit's designer on the phone, Mike. The correction took only a few minutes and did not require any additional parts. The kit is now in 100% working order.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
-FiveO- said:
I'll admit I may have come off a bit strong and I'll apologize for any name calling...but the fact is Greg will still not come clean about the origin of the kit and the original blowing of his engine.

Could you be more specific as to what you believe was the origin of the kit?

The dyno damage is known.

As for the kit's origin, you have previously stated in other posts that DR came up with the design of the kit.

Is this what you think?

If so, what are the specific facts you know for thinking it?

Users who are viewing this thread