925 GT

In The Driveway
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With 14 hrs to go on the auction, it's up to $17K but hasn't yet met the Reserve. Very possible that it might close without reaching the Reserve.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I loved watching this one being built. Very cool project. I'd guesstimate it'll go up to about 40k.

oldmodman

Established Member
The parts list is a real "I need" list. It's almost everything that gets put in a Cobra, including the engine.

I wonder what the reserve is?

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Would be a real fun track day/autocross toy but I think that's limiting it's value somewhat as well. Don't think there is a usable bed, the interior is no-frills, and the flat paint and front end customizations are a little meh IMO. I think it's going to stall in the low to mid 20's but at that price if I had the garage space to spare it would be tempting.

wundrbird

Proud Father
Established Member
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]If anyone here follows/followed the Spike TV show Trucks!, you might have seen this truck being built. It looks like the co-host of the show Ryan Shand ended up with it and is selling it. I'm pretty interested in seeing what it sells for.

Ebay auction;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mazda-B-Ser...tr=true&hash=item2ee1c9d35a&item=201356596058
[/FONT]
Trucks! episdoes covering the build;
http://www.powernationtv.com/search?q=project+rolling+thunder&kltkuXfW=M0MTC0x3mXi2jUFnSBHm

I thought they said at the beginning of the build that they were going to give it away to a viewer! Bastards.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Weird. Ian from Xtreme4x4 is on the offroad forums and he always says they can't sell the project vehicles because of some liability. Maybe when the Powerblock got dumped and the new shows took over, the hosts were able to acquire some of the vehicles for themselves.

1badd89

Established Member
I thought they said at the beginning of the build that they were going to give it away to a viewer! Bastards.

Weird. Ian from Xtreme4x4 is on the offroad forums and he always says they can't sell the project vehicles because of some liability. Maybe when the Powerblock got dumped and the new shows took over, the hosts were able to acquire some of the vehicles for themselves.

Ever think that they did give it away, and this is the guy that they gave it to? Now selling it?

Zemedici

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread