Twin Turbo AWD Saleen S7 - dyno run

FiveSpeed

Established Member
+1. The Venom will be fast, but a UGR G just went 217mph in 1/2 mile. That is out of this world fast.

A Ford GT went 217 in the 1/2 mile in Texas back in March. Wonder who's going to break 220 first!

That S7 is bad ass. but I can't help but wonder if it'll be one of those cars that will never be benchmarked... just a chaos build.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
THIS THREAD IS FULL OF WIN. Who ever said something about time travel.....when this baby hits 88mph your going to see some serious sh*t LOL.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Anyone have a link to the build thread on this car? Wondering what kind of AWD system is on this car. VERY cool car. :coolman:

MGC

Established Member
+1. The Venom will be fast, but a UGR G just went 217mph in 1/2 mile. That is out of this world fast.

Based on some #'s I've seen floating around on this S7 it has the capability of doing more than that in the 1/4..(~220 trap speed) :dw::dw:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
This car is gonna create a blackhole and suck the world in. I dont think the world is ready for this car. I'll call this, Orange Matter...

darksrt

Established Member
John Hennessy is a deceitful pos...nothing more can be said about him. Back on topic though I can't wait for the monster to get road time!:rockon:

Sick SVT

Established Member
This is honestly the best street car in the world. Ever.
I've been following it since they first started. I cant ****ing wait to see this thing in action.
I hope they run 4 huge drag radials on it. Or 4 slicks. :)

While it looks like it will be a beast, lets wait until it ACTUALLY runs on a street before calling it the best street car ever. One thing ugr has proven is they can make serious power and make it reliable on the street. This thing may get on the street and break into pieces the first time they floor it. The car looks promising, im just waiting to see it actually do something.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
serabe7e.jpg

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
This is honestly the best street car in the world. Ever.

I've been following it since they first started. I cant ****ing wait to see this thing in action.
I hope they run 4 huge drag radials on it. Or 4 slicks. :)

What info do you have on the build? Been looking myself? engine build breakdown?

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

While it looks like it will be a beast, lets wait until it ACTUALLY runs on a street before calling it the best street car ever. One thing ugr has proven is they can make serious power and make it reliable on the street. This thing may get on the street and break into pieces the first time they floor it. The car looks promising, im just waiting to see it actually do something.

IMO this is the fastest "street car" on the planet right now......not UGR. Car is full interior and I think it still has AC.

Sal Patel’s Viper First In the Sixes, Sets New “IRS” World Record - Dragzine

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.333919785040.197564.333891530040&type=3

[youtube_browser]UtT16xjn-Nw[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
IMO this is the fastest "street car" on the planet right now......not UGR. Car is full interior and I think it still has AC.

Sal Patel’s Viper First In the Sixes, Sets New “IRS” World Record - Dragzine

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.333919785040.197564.333891530040&type=3

[youtube_browser]UtT16xjn-Nw[/youtube_browser]

That's the "quickest" street car in the world. It wouldn't hold a candle to the UGR Lambos in a mile.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
That's the "quickest" street car in the world. It wouldn't hold a candle to the UGR Lambos in a mile.

Are you retarded? This car went 207mph in a 1/4 mile?!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

Are you retarded? This car went 207mph in a 1/4 mile?!

Sal's Viper is geared for 1/4 mile with the powerglide. Gear and trans swaps are easy though. I wish he would make the swap and run UGR in the mile. I think he could take them out.

Users who are viewing this thread