Two H/C/I C6 ZO6 Doing 60-170+mph runs

venomws6

Established Member
Good runs between two friends of mine

Yellow Z was Nitrous tune & had a problem shifting fast with Spec twin disc
Silver Z dynoed on slicks which I believe took about 20rwhp on the dyno...

Enjoy

[youtube_browser]FCO6NAYjM18&feature=plcp[/youtube_browser]

More to come. :D

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
170-175mph racing on a city street? Wow, if someone ever came out from a side street or a vehicle ever changed lanes, there is no way in hell they could ever judge the speed of those oncoming cars. And a pedestrian crossing? Not a chance, either. I still can't believe what I just watched. :nonono:

venomws6

Established Member
Thanks guys.

170-175mph racing on a city street? Wow, if someone ever came out from a side street or a vehicle ever changed lanes, there is no way in hell they could ever judge the speed of those oncoming cars. And a pedestrian crossing? Not a chance, either. I still can't believe what I just watched. :nonono:

Bob you're 100% right doing anything over 100+mph in city street is crazy and unsafe but as you can see the road was empty at 6:30am on work day.
the rest of the cars on the video all of them are in the same group watching the race so they can take responsibility for what happens..
There is no pedestrian crossing on that road.

:beer:

lxboy

Established Member
look up videos of the kamakazi style drifting they do over there. Racing like that is the least of anyones concerns.

Rick88LX

Established Member
Thanks guys.

Bob you're 100% right doing anything over 100+mph in city street is crazy and unsafe but as you can see the road was empty at 6:30am on work day.
the rest of the cars on the video all of them are in the same group watching the race so they can take responsibility for what happens..
There is no pedestrian crossing on that road.

:beer:

Try to sell it any way you want, that was stupid.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Unbelievably stupid place to be racing at speeds like that...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Awesome runs.

I could be wrong but iirc they aren't even in the US lol. We've learned the hard way with racing on the street, this country probably hasn't yet

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
That did look pretty insane, wayy too fast for a street like that. I am subscribing though, that shit has my ****ing heart pumping.

venomws6

Established Member
Awesome runs.

I could be wrong but iirc they aren't even in the US lol. We've learned the hard way with racing on the street, this country probably hasn't yet

Yeah because there is no street racing in U.S !!! Come on dude ;-)

great races, always enjoy these vids, yo guys put on a show and have great set ups

Thanks man I'm gald you enjoying them. :beer:

That did look pretty insane, wayy too fast for a street like that. I am subscribing though, that shit has my ****ing heart pumping.

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread