Two piece 13" Cobra front rotors now available in two versions

CO_SVT

Established Member
I really want to buy that set of street/strip......must wait a few months! lol

NYstanger

Established Member
Any chance of producing a kit to use gt500 front calipers on our cars without converting to s197 wheels?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I am ready for all 4 race rotors, 13 rear, are you ready to sell?

Brent:

I just returned from a 14 day vacation in Alaska and it's going to take me a while to get caught up. But.......... I will be running some more of the 13" front road race versions in the next couple of months.

The 13'" rear kit will be a while yet. I'm waiting for some feedback from the guys testing them.

Stay tuned.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Saleenrose

Established Member
Brent:

I just returned from a 14 day vacation in Alaska and it's going to take me a while to get caught up. But.......... I will be running some more of the 13" front road race versions in the next couple of months.

The 13'" rear kit will be a while yet. I'm waiting for some feedback from the guys testing them.

Stay tuned.

I can help test those rears, Just don't want to purchase cross drilled rotors, I can't find any 2 piece setups without the cross drilled, WTF, don't these brake companys use their brakes, I can't see dumping a bunch of money for them to just crack. :shrug:

evolve

Established Member
count me in for a set of street rotors. just let me know what the price is shipped to 32526! Have you guys thought about a group buy for a better turnout?

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
count me in for a set of street rotors. just let me know what the price is shipped to 32526! Have you guys thought about a group buy for a better turnout?

Alex:

I can ship the pair of street/strip rotors tomorrow.

Freight to 31526 would be $18.32

Shoot me a PM if you want to do this deal!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
bruce, any word on how the rear 13" rotor testing is coming? id like a set of these if your making them

Testing is complete, we just did a little tweak to the design of the mounting bracket. I already have the new brackets, they are going to blanchard grind next week and the machine shop after. I hope the have full kits ready to rock by January, 2010.

Stay tuned.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce,

Did you have the rears tested on any terminators? If so what was the outcome of pad material?

Craig:

I think he ended up using Hawk Blacks IIRC.

For track use you definitely need a front brake upgrade to run the 13" rear. For street use, it doesn't matter.

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
Craig:

I think he ended up using Hawk Blacks IIRC.

For track use you definitely need a front brake upgrade to run the 13" rear. For street use, it doesn't matter.

I have Brembo's in the front right now and hope to go with Stoptech's within the next year. On your IRS tester, what front brakes was he running?

tinosc281

Established Member
rotors

any thought of doing a 14 inch rotor for us 01-04 Roush 4 piston Alcon guys, We cannot get a replacement rotor?

stage3motorsports have replacement rotors for the 14 in roush alcon brakes.i spoke with them when i bought the roush brakes.and they were working on getting replacemens made.that was over 6 months ago

gmsux

Denial ain't just a river
Established Member
Hey Bruce, please put me on the list for the rear upgrade. This should work well with the 14" stoptech brakes and stainless lines F/R I just installed. Getting ready for next year with this and a new set of NT05's. Not to mention about 100 more rwhp :)

Users who are viewing this thread