Two sets of 18" True Forged Chicane RS

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
these are two brand new, never mounted 2 piece fully polished TF Chicane RS wheels. We are considering adding another mesh wheel to the line-up that is sliiightly different than the Chicane. These wheels are 18x9 and 18x10. fit 94-04 mustangs.

brand new id sell these for $2500 plus $100 for the bolts. even through my svtp special id sell these for $2200 plus $100 for bolts. ill sell these for $2000 shipped! payments via Paypal, Money Order (preferred) and personal checks from BofA, Wells or Union Bank. now you cant beat that with a bat! :pepper:

the front wheels weigh 25lbs and the rears weigh 27lbs. i forgot to measure the lips :bash: i wont be able to get back to them for a few days (theyre in storage) but im willing to be the front lips are 2.25" and the rear lips 3". pretty much the standard for these sized wheels.

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4228.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

Quik Z06

Established Member
Very nice Steve, my wife was drooling over them for her Vette. Lol, as soon as I can im going to be in touch with you about some for our Vette (or maybe this new style your talking about)

BTW guys...Steve shipped my rims out very quickly, taking time out of his busy day to accomodate me. He'll definitely get my business in the future.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thanks Pete. just let me know when you're ready and ill try to give you an even better deal for being a return customer :thumbsup:

s/c stang

Established Member
nice wheels and damn good price,by any chance will you have any mach5's with this kind of deal....

Quik Z06

Established Member
svt4stv said:
thanks Pete. just let me know when you're ready and ill try to give you an even better deal for being a return customer :thumbsup:

As if i needed anymore incentive :-D But I'll take it :rockon:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Will the backskacing on the wheels shown above make them sit flush/almost flush with the fenders?

I may be interested in a set of them given that the backspace is right...

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
xtremejc said:
Will the backskacing on the wheels shown above make them sit flush/almost flush with the fenders?

Damn JC, You looking into something different for the 03?

Those would look SICK!! :rockon:

I'm sure the BS is correct.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well I just bought my rims from Steve, if they are the same offset they should fit like mine, I love them :) Here are a few pix of mine.

IMAGE_00036.gif

IMAGE_00034.gif

IMAGE_00037.gif

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
xtremejc said:

yes, they would. :thumbsup:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Well I just bought my rims from Steve, if they are the same offset they should fit like mine, I love them :) Here are a few pix of mine.

Car looks good but those pics make the rear look like they are too far inset???

Quik Z06

Established Member
Maybe its just the pix, but the rear tire is a 295 35. Right now as low as the car is if someone rides in the back and I hit a good bump in the road the back will scrape, so I wouldnt go any wider.

Users who are viewing this thread