Two sets of 18" True Forged Chicane RS

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
svt4stv said:
if theyre no bigger than the terminator brakes there should be no problem. if they are bigger, ill have to check.

He's referencing to the Brembo calipers. They are fixed 4-piston units and are considerably wider than the stock PBR's.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
$1700 shipped?

i reallly dont feel like effin around with ebay and the local ads have led to nowhere.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Any way to know if theses will clear the 00R Brake kit? If so... I'm very interested!!!

and do you have any pics of these mounted?

Quik Z06

Established Member
Wow!! This is crazy, a forged wheel for $1700 shipped and people are concerned with the price. You wont find a quality wheel like these for anywhere near that. Steve is an awesome guy to deal with too, once im ready to get wheels for my Vette, he's definitely getting a call from me.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i know some of you are out there just waiting for me to get down to $500 shipped! lol :-D

now at $1600 shipped! id love to move both sets asap so i can use the money for some other business needs we have.

for this amount, id realllly prefer to be paid with a usps money order (aka cash) but if you MUST pay with paypal or a cc then please add 3%. i havent been able to check to see if they will clear brembos. the wheels are in storage stacked up amongst many other wheels. just to check would require some time and effort i dont have right now. :-D

Quik Z06

Established Member
Damn...$1600 shipped, I should have held out on you Steve :D I cant believe nobody wants these, if I had a Mustang you would have a set of these sold, guaranteed, especially at that price.

qwikhuh

Established Member
I am very interested in a set. What is the upkeep like on these? I am guessing they are polished and not chrome plated? With how intricate the spokes are I don't want to spend all day polishing them :)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yeah yeah yeah, its time to clean out the closet so to speak :-D

its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. the lips on my vehicles are all polished. i rarely use polish on them. pretty much only for shows. just old soap and water in a bottle with a microfiber towel and they bling just fine. :thumbsup:

and when you do polish them, its not like you have to get some serious elbow work in there. its actually fairly quick. and now you can use the mother's powerball to help you do it even faster.

Quik Z06

Established Member
From personal experience on a high quality wheel, the upkeep is very easy, almost like taking care of chrome. If you get a cheaper wheel you have to really use elbow grease to get them to shine, with a nice forged wheel its just like your stock wheels, just wash them up and every once in a while a little polish and your done.

GostaFly

Established Member
For some reason I can't actually send PMs but I have some questions. Can you please email me at GostaFly at yahoo.com. I am looking for the offsets on these wheels. I am wondering if they will fit a supra?

Quik Z06

Established Member
^ you need to have a certain amount of posts before you can send a pm, I think its 5. But Steve owns True Forged Wheels so he could easily make you a set for your Supra.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
GostaFly said:
For some reason I can't actually send PMs but I have some questions. Can you please email me at GostaFly at yahoo.com. I am looking for the offsets on these wheels. I am wondering if they will fit a supra?

if im not mistaken, the new mustang's wheels have a closer offset to a supra then the older stangs. ill check. i do have a set of 18s for a new mustang, and 19s, and 20s....... (for all mustangs, lol!)

sales pending on BOTH of these sets of Chicane RS's... :rockon:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yep, just checked. supra is same as new mustang. these Chicane's would stick out a little too far on your car.

i do have a set of black 18s, polished 19s, and chrome 20s that WILL fit your supra. email if youre intersted [email protected]

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Could you do another set of these for this price, or if one is not taken, let me know.

I could do the Postal MO for payment and send out tomorrow if need be

Would really like to pick a set of these up for this price...

Let me know,

[email protected]

Thanks,
Stan

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
unfortunately no, i could not custom make a set for this price. it would be closer to $2k.

i do have one more set of 18x9 18x10 2 piece polished wheels that ill be listing. theyre Boze Octanes, like the ones QuikZ06 bought, but without the bolts. a good looking wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread