Two sets of 18" True Forged Chicane RS

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
2L8IWON said:
Car looks good but those pics make the rear look like they are too far inset???

I was thinking the same thing, that is the reason why I asked... It looks like it could be offset outwards maybe another 1/4" - 3/8" or so... I would love to see a rear shot of you car QuickZ06. Could you please hook that up for me??? :beer:

Quik Z06

Established Member
They are perfect IMO. If you go too wide they might stick out and that looks hideous. I will try to get you some pix tomorrow.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
NB99COBRA said:
I'm guessing shipping would be more to Canada?

from the shipping ive done before, it seems that the price is the same. but you get effed on the brokerage fees. if there is any way you can have them shipped to a location on the US side of the border and then drive them across, it would save you a bundle. ive had quite a few people do this before.

steve

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
svt4stv said:
from the shipping ive done before, it seems that the price is the same. but you get effed on the brokerage fees. if there is any way you can have them shipped to a location on the US side of the border and then drive them across, it would save you a bundle. ive had quite a few people do this before.

steve

Yea, where I'm at I don't really have any place I could ship them into the US. You're right the brokerage fees are disgusting. You could ship them as a "gift", and then I don't think you nailed for it, but some places don't like to do that. I'll see if I can think of something. Thanks for the info.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
as i stated in my other wheel thread, id be willing to accept a non-refundable $500 deposit and give you a few months to come up with the balance.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
lloyyd said:
I wish these had black centers.:(
I'm sure he'll make you some with black centers. You're not regreting selling me yours are you? BTW, I've got nothing but compiments on them. Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
$1800 shipped before i throw them on ebay??

as mentioned before, ill take a $500 deposit and wait for the balance for up to two months. (if needed).

Quik Z06

Established Member
^ I cant believe even with that offer that nobody jumps on these.

I just sold my Cobra, but once I get my next car if it doesnt have wheels on it, I'll have to get a hold of you Steve.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
pack018 said:
check ur pm's I'm ready to buy as soon as u give me a price.. thx

$1800 shipped

some people PM'd me but i havent heard back from anyone :shrug:

black96snake

Established Member
I can't see the pics

EDIT:
Nevermind, I looked it up on the TF website.

If I buy this Cobra I'm looking at on Sunday and you still have the wheels we'll make a deal!

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
black96snake said:
Hey will these fit with '00 cobra R brakes?

if theyre no bigger than the terminator brakes there should be no problem. if they are bigger, ill have to check.

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
I'm sure he'll make you some with black centers. You're not regreting selling me yours are you? BTW, I've got nothing but compiments on them. Thanks again.:thumbsup:

when are we going to see some pics!!!!! eager to see em!!:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread