Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Sunday

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
the corner is the fuel slut meet they meet every Saturday night around 1030 at 50 and orange down town hang there for a little then go out and have some fun. it has really died in the last year since everyone cars are down right now. its still fun going out there to me at least. a few years ago this was where all of central Florida's fast cars where at. this is there forum Fuelslut Forums - Powered by vBulletin

white02

Established Member
the corner is the fuel slut meet they meet every Saturday night around 1030 at 50 and orange down town hang there for a little then go out and have some fun. it has really died in the last year since everyone cars are down right now. its still fun going out there to me at least. a few years ago this was where all of central Florida's fast cars where at. this is there forum Fuelslut Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Alright gotcha! :rockon:

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
Poll added. I'm voting for Sunday in the evening. Like 7ish? Talk and bs until around 9 and go hit up a Hooters or something if they have one around here? Open to suggestions on that. I've eaten at Mellow Mushroom and oh boy was that good, but I have no idea how late they are open.

If Sunday is a go, let's do it this Sunday to start with and then the first Sunday of every month. Actually for any day we choose, I say we start this week so none of us forget in a month's time lol

white02

Established Member
Sunday works for me, actually any night works. Are we limiting this to just SVTP? Cause my buddy with a 370z would be down to come as well.

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
Sunday works for me, actually any night works. Are we limiting this to just SVTP? Cause my buddy with a 370z would be down to come as well.
Bring him along. We need to get this started so the more the better. Plus, if he's a friend of a Mustang guy, he won't be doing donuts or anything in the parking lot.
i work sunday :(
What time?
sunday's @ 4pm?
I was thinking a little later merely to beat the heat. I'm only 124 lbs., but it's f'n hot out!

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Maybe a thought of having one between Orlando and Jvillle-We aint got squat up this way-Hopefulley in the near future if my car ever runs again!!!

Agreed I don't know of any meets up around here..besides the hot rod cruise-ins on saturday, but that quickly gets old as its quite repetitive and boring after a while.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member

get ur buddy to sign up on here lol

i personally like the 370 Z's

any car with 300+hp from the factory out of a V6 impresses me lol

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
well since the thread is titled UCF meet lol lets find somewhere either close to the campus or somewhere on campus

On campus would be cool is the security doesn't get angry. If off campus, what about that new (looking, I don't really know if it's new) plaza across the street. If you take Gemini out to Alafaya, it's straight across. There's a BP in the very front.

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I guess they'd be against us in the parking garages? The top of the one behind the arena is usually empty.

I read somewhere, could have been this thread or the other, that there once was a UCF car meet in the parking garages, but it got shut down.

I'm all for trying though lol. What is the worst they can do? Tell us to leave?

white02

Established Member
I read somewhere, could have been this thread or the other, that there once was a UCF car meet in the parking garages, but it got shut down.

Yeah we should at least try unless the older members want to fill us in haha.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Yeah we should at least try unless the older members want to fill us in haha.

there used to be meets in one of the garges (cant remember wich)

but we were told to leave for insurance reasons and idiots kept revving there crap in the garages aswell as doing burnouts......

then we moved it down the road to a parking lot by a gas station and ricers eventually took over from there...was called the wednesday meet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread