• Sunday

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
S
there used to be meets in one of the garges (cant remember wich)

but we were told to leave for insurance reasons and idiots kept revving there crap in the garages aswell as doing burnouts......

then we moved it down the road to a parking lot by a gas station and ricers eventually took over from there...was called the wednesday meet

It wasn't over taken by ricers..a streak of cold rainy Wednesday nights killed the meet.

Grif62

Established Member
What's wrong with it?

Some old man hit the rear quarter panel on the passenger side of my car while I was heading towards ucf :nonono:. My quarter panel, side scoop, rear bumper, and my wheel is all damaged. I took it to Greenway Ford so they can repair my car. I am going to call them tomorrow to check the progress of the mach and see if there is any further damage.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
hahah Usually around 2 or so. I don't have class till 3:30, and I haven't taken the car out in a while. :rockon:

Be careful of that stuff, when i lived in the towers my boredom eventually got the best of me, eventually i was making random trips to wal-mart and all types of places at 2 and then not sleeping til 5 and waking up a 1pm.. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread