Uncle teaches a nephew a lesson!!! NWS I love black people!

SRNA

Established Member
Good for the Uncle for not looking away. I applaud him. I got the belt and I'm a productive member of society maybe he will be as well.

I agree totally. Good to see someone taking charge for raising kids these days. I had my ass beat whenever I needed it growing up. I never once felt like it introduced violence into my life or some crap like that. It let me know I was wrong and someone loved me enough to beat my ass to correct my ways. This kid at least knows that someone doesn't want to see him lead a life that is going to get him killed or in prison or both.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
True that, I think we were put in this situation because morals and responsibilities have been put on the side I teach my kids that they are responsible for themselves I dont hovere over them constantly to make sure they dont get there feelings hurt. they should go through some growing pains and hurt feelings it builds character.
:beer:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
man i got in trouble for trying to block the belt with my hand lol

Hell I had HRS show up at my house at age 6 cause I tried to block moms woopin with my arms. :D

Good on that uncle...looks like dad aint around:nonono:

craz1469

So Slow
Established Member
Fake? It looked like the belt was making good contact to ass. I always got my ass whipped with wood cooking spoons, or anything in grabbing distant.

Last edited:

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
While I was growing up I got spanked every time I deserved it. Nothing wrong with that! If it wasn't for those I wouldn't have been the in the same position I am now, so far very successful in life.

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
When I and my 2 nephews (1/2-1 year older than me we were in the 2 second grade at the time) got to big for the belt to phase us anymore my sister (she's 15 years older than me) GOT CREATIVE she made us KNEEL on UNCOOKED RICE w/ our feet off the floor so our knees were directly over the rice all the while our arms FULLY extended w/ our fingertips upon the refrigerator on 3 sides and we KNELT for 3 HOURS OMG IT F'IN HURT that was the last time we acted up and when it was over we spent an hour (or it at least it felt like it) picking HARD rice embedded out of our knees.

Man WTF? Did she kill cats in her spare time?

adramire25

Established Member
Proverbs 13: 24 Whoever refuses to spank his son hates him, but whoever loves his son disciplines him from early on.
Proverbs 23: 13 Do not hesitate to discipline a child. If you spank him, he will not die.
14 Spank him yourself, and you will save his soul from hell.

You need the fear of discipline from your parents to keep you in line, it worked on me!

Last edited:

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Fake or not, like said, it sends a good message. That's half the problem with kids these days is they don't get their ass whooped like this. I had my share of whoopings and listening to some on here, I had it better and worse than some, mine were received by my father's hand on my bare ass repeatedly. Sure my mother tried with the fly swatter or the wooden paddle she had but she only got a few licks in and depending how many she got in, she'd tell our father and he'd finish up so usually we'd take a few from her with jeans on to make her feel good so she wouldn't get the big man after us, lol.

Lockdown

Established Member
Whose in to buy that guy a beer or 9000? The belt doesn't hurt even close to what the embarrassment and especially the guilt for letting down his uncle does to his kid.

Thank god that guy whooping his kids ass, saving him in the long run for sure!

focussvtracer

auto x
Established Member
Proverbs 13: 24 Whoever refuses to spank his son hates him, but whoever loves his son disciplines him from early on.
Proverbs 23: 13 Do not hesitate to discipline a child. If you spank him, he will not die.
14 Spank him yourself, and you will save his soul from hell.

You need the fear of discipline from your parents to keep you in line, it worked on me!

you need fear to control sheep!!

good for the uncle... defending his family name

Users who are viewing this thread