Uncle teaches a nephew a lesson!!! NWS I love black people!

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Man WTF? Did she kill cats in her spare time?
No but she was only 20 years old and raising 3 from her husbands first marriage plus 2 from that marriage and (watching me for our mother) she just wasn't strong enough to generate enough strength to phase us anymore so she got CREATIVE w/ corporal punishment and sufficed to say we NEVER acted up again EVER!

Georgie

Established Member
good job.... someppl may not agree on this...but if my father wasnt hard on me, i dont think i would be where i am now... once when i was 14 i told my paps i was going fishing, instead i went spray painting with a friend and got caught by the cops...my dad gave it to me with half of the fishing rod but naked... ill never forget it!

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
good job.... someppl may not agree on this...but if my father wasnt hard on me, i dont think i would be where i am now... once when i was 14 i told my paps i was going fishing, instead i went spray painting with a friend and got caught by the cops...my dad gave it to me with half of the fishing rod but naked... ill never forget it!
I guess your dad didn't spare the rod or spoiled the child. LOL! Sorry I couldn't help myself it was TOO EASY.

carguy19

Established Member
Im not being mean or racist, but you can see black kids get their ass beat like that live by their mothers if you just stand in line in target.... Just saying. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread