Uncle teaches a nephew a lesson!!! NWS I love black people!

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
When I and my 2 nephews (1/2-1 year older than me we were in the 2 second grade at the time) got to big for the belt to phase us anymore my sister (she's 15 years older than me) GOT CREATIVE she made us KNEEL on UNCOOKED RICE w/ our feet off the floor so our knees were directly over the rice all the while our arms FULLY extended w/ our fingertips upon the refrigerator on 3 sides and we KNELT for 3 HOURS OMG IT F'IN HURT that was the last time we acted up and when it was over we spent an hour (or it at least it felt like it) picking HARD rice embedded out of our knees.

Last edited:

silver2001cobra

Established Member

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
^^lots of pussies on here not raising children voicing there opinion on a situation they are so disconnected from, reaising a child isnt just paying your child support it takes love...and discipline from a strong hand sometimes.

silver2001cobra

Established Member
Yes, that if you assault someone you can get on the internet and be famuzz dawg.
assault? thats not assault, that`s a kid getting a spanking from his uncle for doing the wrong thing. Like i said before ,thats why kids are the way the are today.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
assault? thats not assault, that`s a kid getting a spanking from his uncle for doing the wrong thing. Like i said before ,thats why kids are the way the are today.

Kids are the way they are today because they don't participate in staged beating videos?

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
Kids are the way they are today because they don't participate in staged beating videos?

not being taught self respect and self control this is the reason the country is fat and has the largest prison population in the world, yes there are many different ways to teach these but I would rather someone at least attempt to teach there child than to tell there child they are special and winner everyday because they are perfect because that breeds ignorance and narcissism.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
not being taught self respect and self control this is the reason the country is fat and has the largest prison population in the world, yes there are many different ways to teach these but I would rather someone at least attempt to teach there child than to tell there child they are special and winner everyday because they are perfect because that breeds ignorance and narcissism.

:lol:

150xlt

Established Member
I agree with pretty much everyone in this thread. When i was growing up i got my ass beat almost on a daily basis. At the time i hated life, me and my parents joke about it now but i thank them for it. I have never been arrested, stole anything or done drugs because i knew if my old man found out I was over with. If more parents were like mine kids wouldnt be the way they are today.

I'm not so sure about that. I think we have some of the problems that we do because many families are in shambles and we have so many young men and women growing up without fathers and stable homes. And many parents don;t even give their kids the time of day. So many parents can't be bothered listening to what their kids have to say that its no wonder kids don't feel they can speak to their parents about their problems in this life. And I don't think beating the crap out of kids regularly is the answer either. Sometimes kids do need to be physically disciplined but the way some people talk about discipline on here, I wonder if child abuse is what's being advocated.

Last edited:

kyStang1889

Ford Tech
Established Member
I got my ass beat everyday when I was a kid and it didn't teach me a damn thing except to be more sneaky

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
I was ALWAYS taught you are accountable for EVERYTHING you do and that the ONLY THING the world owes you is a swift kick in the ass and the only MAN that is the cause of ALL your problems is the man that faces you in the mirror.

Bad Chariot

Established Member
Hats off to the uncle. I think the nephew realized that the uncle was not playing around and I am sure if the nephew fires his mouth again, the NEXT beating won't make the video.

As the father of 2 little girls I have told my wife that there will be a day that they will NEED to feel the belt just like I got when I was a kid. I got it ONCE and it left a lasting memory in my head that I never wanted it again. My oldest is 5 and she is at that "getting VERY mouthy" stage, I told my wife she is close to getting the belt experience. She NEEDS to realize that bad behavior has consequences.

My #1 issue is that she is a girl, I think getting the belt as a boy is less.....not sure of the word here. I am not wanting to do it but at the rate she is going, she might need it even if it's a "light tap on the a$$" to set the tone.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
I'm not so sure about that. I think we have some of the problems that we do because many families are in shambles and we have so many young men and women growing up without fathers and stable homes. And many parents don;t even give their kids the time of day. So many parents can't be bothered listening to what their kids have to say that its no wonder kids don't feel they can speak to their parents about their problems in this life. And I don't think beating the crap out of kids regularly is the answer either. Sometimes kids do need to be physically disciplined but the way some people talk about discipline on here, I wonder if child abuse is what's being advocated.

True that, I think we were put in this situation because morals and responsibilities have been put on the side I teach my kids that they are responsible for themselves I dont hovere over them constantly to make sure they dont get there feelings hurt. they should go through some growing pains and hurt feelings it builds character.

Users who are viewing this thread