Uncle teaches a nephew a lesson!!! NWS I love black people!

bull3441

Established Member
well at least the uncle doesn't encourage his actions. i've arrested countless "gang" members, and have seen their family takes pictures when they're produced in court. celebrating because the kid popped his cherry, got to love NYC.

leftlane86gt

Established Member
Good for the Uncle for not looking away. I applaud him. I got the belt and I'm a productive member of society maybe he will be as well.

Niteninja

I Miss my Z...
Established Member
Shouldn't his dad be doing the teaching? But I doubt that hurt, because when I was raised with corporal punishment, I know that hurt.

T.Man

Established Member
Hell ya! Good for that man! Sounds like he takes pride in his family and himself. And it's nice to see that he's trying to help his nephew to do the same.

whiplash306

Established Member
While I might disagree with his use of language in correcting his nephew, it's obvious that the punishment was doled out on that young man's rear out of his uncle's love and concern for his well-being. I imagine the uncle made sure his punishment was publicly displayed as a way to make a more lasting impression on his nephew, as often that's about the only thing that'll get through to kids. I was blistered NUMEROUS times when I was young. However, both my parents were VERY SURE I knew it was done out of concern for my well-being and eventual productivity as an adult.

sc98cbra

Established Member
A belt? Thats it?

I remember my dad taping three wooden paint mixing sticks together to beat my ass. I had to have nothing but boxers on.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
TOO many people today are afraid to hit their kids!! When i was growin up i got hit for shit i didnt even do yet!! Step up and whip some ass people, some kids need it!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread